• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji looked at Yoshino and said Asuka?What a pretty name

[/QUOTE]
"Yes Asuka, that's her name. She's with someone at the moment, so I won't go to her until afterwards." Yoshino said as she glanced at Shinji."You're a pretty strange guy you know that?"

Nonalaka said:
((She's at the park ))
Ayen made his way from the dorms to the park unsure of what to do with his day

"well, at least the world doesn't seem to be ending today." he sighed as he rested against a tree.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus put out his flame "Even if I wanted to I could never hurt Shira or Yuki"
(Same xD )
''fine then...il let you see them but...il be watching you''

*She said as she walked back to Natsumi, Shira, and Yuki*

@Daniel reaver

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen made his way from the dorms to the park unsure of what to do with his day
"well, at least the world doesn't seem to be ending today." he sighed as he rested against a tree.
"The world is ending?" A small voice called from above him as a girl suddenly hung upside down in front of him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled as she watched after she finished her ice cream,"I guess so. Sarcasm isn't nice though....I've never used it before. I don't think I could even if I tried."

"She died?! I wasn't even there to stop this! Ugh....I'm such a horrible servant to her....why even bother anymore." Yoshino mumbled as she reached a hand out, letting the rain fall on to her palm.
Dark Tyler shrugged. "It's just part of being pure darkness..." He said.

Roman said:
Taylor blinked and thought for a moment, "What kind of places do people are your caliber like?"
Celia giggled. "Well if you really want to know where a goddess like me hangs out, I hang around the park, courtyard and quiet places that are close to nature." She said. "It's rare to see me in a place like a amusement park..."

RedZombieWolf said:
"Ok then, thanks for showing me around"
Yuzu nodded. "Mhm! See you around!" She said happily as she walked away.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Tyler shrugged. "It's just part of being pure darkness..." He said.
Celia nodded,"Alright then. Do you ever do anything for fun? Like rollerblading or going to the movies or something like that." She asked.

Nonalaka said:
"The world is ending?" A small voice called from above him as a girl suddenly hung upside down in front of him.
Ayen looked ant the girl with his head tilted

"what? you mean to tell me you haven't felt the battles going on around here?" he said calmly "not to mention the city being destroyed, so maybe not the end of the world, but something bad either way." he said examining her with his eyes

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia nodded,"Alright then. Do you ever do anything for fun? Like rollerblading or going to the movies or something like that." She asked.
Dark Tyler gave her a bored expression. "I'm a servant that goes off mission. I don't even know the definition of fun..." He said.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked ant the girl with his head tilted
"what? you mean to tell me you haven't felt the battles going on around here?" he said calmly "not to mention the city being destroyed, so maybe not the end of the world, but something bad either way." he said examining her with his eyes
"Hmmmm, I noticed the damage but I didn't see what caused it, I was napping" she said with a chuckle as she hopped down from the tree, landing on the ground silently before sitting in front of him. "Did you see?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed in relief "Thank you" He said softly "Only issue is......I have no clue where they are" He said
*Kikuri then whispered to Yuki and Shira*

''the man's blind...he cannot see...''

Dark Tyler gave her a bored expression. "I'm a servant that goes off mission. I don't even know the definition of fun..." He said.
Celia frowned,"Well then we're going to go have fun! I don't care if you don't want to, I'm making you." She said before grabbing his arm and pulling him towards the amusement park."We're going to ride some rides and play games. That's usually fun."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kikuri then whispered to Yuki and Shira*
''the man's blind...he cannot see...''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed "Yet I can hear you" He said before pulling a cigarette out and lighting it before placing it in his mouth

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia frowned,"Well then we're going to go have fun! I don't care if you don't want to, I'm making you." She said before grabbing his arm and pulling him towards the amusement park."We're going to ride some rides and play games. That's usually fun."
Dark Tyler whined as he was pulled along. "Why meeeee...?" He groaned as his legs slid along the ground.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Yet I can hear you" He said before pulling a cigarette out and lighting it before placing it in his mouth
*The Intoner sisters then walked to Yuki and Shira to just walk with them since they happened to be there*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*The Intoner sisters then walked to Yuki and Shira to just walk with them since they happened to be there*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus followed the footsteps taking a puff of his cigarette

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani sat on the grass below a tree in the courtyard playing a handheld console, after a bit she switched it off and let a sigh as she flopped back and placed her arms over her head.
@TheRebelliousDragon

((Forgot to tag you earlier -v- ;) )

Nonalaka said:
"Hmmmm, I noticed the damage but I didn't see what caused it, I was napping" she said with a chuckle as she hopped down from the tree, landing on the ground silently before sitting in front of him. "Did you see?"
Ayen nodded

"when i first got to the school i saw one of the causes, that one feels like a omnipotent being, though what it fights against has changed" he sighed the last part "but where are my manners, I'm Ayen, nice to meet you." he says smiling and offering her his hand.

Himeragi Seiker]well...ima wait till [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL] replies)))
( xD Of all the times for him to be gone)

Dark Tyler whined as he was pulled along. "Why meeeee...?" He groaned as his legs slid along the ground.
"Because you don't know what fun is. I don't know how to describe it either, so I'm not much help." Celia said as she dragged him inside the area before dropping his arm."We're here! Now pick something." She instructed as she waved her arm towards the different rides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back