• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Cel giggled,"Hurray! Let's go get some ice cream then!" She said excitedly as she grabbed his arm and began to pull him away from Celia and Taylor.
Dark Tyler yelped in surprise as he was dragged along. "Wahhh!!!" He said.

Celia just watched. "Well I wonder where those two are going..." She said under her breath before turning back to face Taylor.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Tyler's blush faded and he nodded. "Of course. Any friend of Lady Celia is a friend of mine." He said.

Celia stuck her tongue out at him in a cute manner. "I also know your a sayian. Your pretty impressive." She said.
Taylor smiled, "You know about me?" He asked happily. "If so, what have you heard?!" He asked excitedly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Cel giggled,"Hurray! Let's go get some ice cream then!" She said excitedly as she grabbed his arm and began to pull him away from Celia and Taylor.

Yoshino nodded,"Alright. I'll buy that....what can you do though? Seeing as how you only demonstrated a small amount of your power..."
Promise me you won't tell anyone,ok? Shinji then whispered into her ear I can manipulate reality

Roman said:
Taylor smiled, "You know about me?" He asked happily. "If so, what have you heard?!" He asked excitedly.
Celia smirked. "I heard you were pretty strong... But I mostly know small things about you. How powerful you are... Your name... And so on." She said. "But don't get too cocky..." She finished as she tapped his head with her staff.

Roman said:
Celia smirked. "I heard you were pretty strong... But I mostly know small things about you. How powerful you are... Your name... And so on." She said. "But don't get too cocky..." She finished as she tapped his head with her staff.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji repliedΨ...
“ Well, Soulis killed you and forced my brother to use all of his powers. Who am I? I thought he would've told you about me before.. I'm Fukushima Kenji, Akira's younger brother. ”

...ΨKenji looked at Asuka with a confused expression and continued in a defeated toneΨ...

“ You mean he really didn't tell you about me..? ”

f8285967126cd329f661bcd1f0809ffb_480_zpsmmcbnzl2.jpg

((( It might have been an illusion, but it gave me the perfect opportunity to actually use Kenji xD )))

((( I'll let you know. I'm only using Kenji because of what I am going to do with Akira next. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Nice bro xD )

Asuka blinked,"I died? Aw man.... I think I missed my favorite show....and I didn't feed Sparky!" She exclaimed as she threw her hands up in the air before they dropped to her lap."Well....I think you were mentioned. I don't have the best memory....but your name sounds familiar." She said, giving him a sheepish smile."Sorry."

Dark Tyler yelped in surprise as he was dragged along. "Wahhh!!!" He said.
Celia just watched. "Well I wonder where those two are going..." She said under her breath before turning back to face Taylor.
Celia giggled again as she pulled him over to an ice cream cart. She bounced on her heels,"What type of ice cream do you like?"

Taylor pouted, "I wasn't getting cocky, Miss! I was just excited to know someone of a higher ranking knew of me!"

Tyler smiled as she slept. "Well... First order of business..." He said as he sat at a wooden table. He took out his pizza and began eating it. She looks cute when she sleeps... He thought. I'm glad that I have her around to keep me company...

Yuzu nodded and tilted her head. "Yes... Why?" She asked.
Krasny shrugged, "I like drama"

WeirdPrincess said:
(Nice bro xD )
Asuka blinked,"I died? Aw man.... I think I missed my favorite show....and I didn't feed Sparky!" She exclaimed as she threw her hands up in the air before they dropped to her lap."Well....I think you were mentioned. I don't have the best memory....but your name sounds familiar." She said, giving him a sheepish smile."Sorry."

Celia giggled again as she pulled him over to an ice cream cart. She bounced on her heels,"What type of ice cream do you like?"
Dark Tyler shrugged. "I don't know... I've never eaten ice cream before." He said.

RedZombieWolf said:
Krasny shrugged, "I like drama"
Yuzu nodded. "Then I guess that concludes our tour!" She said happily.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Promise me you won't tell anyone,ok? Shinji then whispered into her ear I can manipulate reality

[/QUOTE]
Yoshino shrugged and nodded,"How the hell does that work? That's cool and all but really confusing."

Roman said:
Taylor pouted, "I wasn't getting cocky, Miss! I was just excited to know someone of a higher ranking knew of me!"
Celia giggled. "Well us gods and goddesses try to get to know as many people as possible~..." She said.

Celia giggled. "Well us gods and goddesses try to get to know as many people as possible~..." She said.
Taylor nodded, "Well that makes sense... How many people do you know exactly?"

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "Well that makes sense... How many people do you know exactly?"
Celia put a finger on the side of her cheek and looked at the sky. "I know... 203,325,567,213 people... Including ones from different dimensions." She giggled.

Dark Tyler shrugged. "I don't know... I've never eaten ice cream before." He said.

Yuzu nodded. "Then I guess that concludes our tour!" She said happily.
"Never had ice cream?! Well that just won't do!" Celia said before she order a chocolate chip for herself and a mint one for him. She payed for the ice cream before handing Dark Tyler his come,"I got you mint. It's really good!" She said as she licked hers.

Celia put a finger on the side of her cheek and looked at the sky. "I know... 203,325,567,213 people... Including ones from different dimensions." She giggled.
"Excuse my language, but how the hell do you keep up with so many people? That's like a lot!" Taylor said wide eyed.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Never had ice cream?! Well that just won't do!" Celia said before she order a chocolate chip for herself and a mint one for him. She payed for the ice cream before handing Dark Tyler his come,"I got you mint. It's really good!" She said as she licked hers.
Dark Tyler licked his ice cream. "It's good... Ugh." He said. "It tastes like happiness."

(Dark Tyler hates happy things
xD )

Nonalaka said:
(I have ilaani and Camilla :3)
(Mmm... I'll have Yuto meet up with Ilaani if that's ok xD )

Roman said:
"Excuse my language, but how the hell do you keep up with so many people? That's like a lot!" Taylor said wide eyed.
Celia flicked his forehead. "Gods and goddess's are all-knowing. It isn't a problem for us... Plus I'm able to make clones out of rays of light." She said as a second Celia appeared next to her.

Dark Tyler licked his ice cream. "It's good... Ugh." He said. "It tastes like happiness."
xD )

Celia frowned,"What? I can't taste that in mine!" She said as she licked her ice cream again."I didn't taste any happiness....what type of things do you like? Is it dark things? Like clouds, cause those can be dark at some point."

WeirdPrincess said:
(Nice bro xD )
...ΨKenji looked down at the ground with a defeated expression and repliedΨ...

“ I really am forgettable... ”

tumblr_mjxuegZGbr1r76aq4o7_250_zpskhhoebfs.gif

...ΨKenji then looked over to the battlefield and soon spokeΨ...

“ Anyway, Akira is about to be here, so I'm gonna leave. I'm busy training Kuroh. You should stop by at some point, Akira know's the location. Anyway, bye~ ”

...ΨKenji vanishedΨ...

----------------------

...♅Akira appeared from the distance, walking towards Asuka. When he spotted her, he ran over and took her into a tight embrace. He spoke as he held her♅...

“ How do you feel? ”

tumblr_nhsnedUxgF1s38ncvo7_1280_zpss8emroud.png

xD )

Celia flicked his forehead. "Gods and goddess's are all-knowing. It isn't a problem for us... Plus I'm able to make clones out of rays of light." She said as a second Celia appeared next to her.
Taylor winced a little, "Ouch..." he said quietly. When Celia made the clone appear, he poked its cheek and chuckled, "This is pretty cool!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia frowned,"What? I can't taste that in mine!" She said as she licked her ice cream again."I didn't taste any happiness....what type of things do you like? Is it dark things? Like clouds, cause those can be dark at some point."
Dark Tyler rose a eyebrow. "Of course pure darkness loves light and happiness." He said in a sarcastic manner. He took another lick of his ice cream. It was really good, he was just hiding the fact it was good.

Dark Tyler rose a eyebrow. "Of course pure darkness loves light and happiness." He said in a sarcastic manner. He took another lick of his ice cream. It was really good, he was just hiding the fact it was good.
Celia pouted,"Well you don't have to be mean about it....I was just asking. Sorry..."she grumbled as she ate her ice cream slowly.

Roman said:
Taylor winced a little, "Ouch..." he said quietly. When Celia made the clone appear, he poked its cheek and chuckled, "This is pretty cool!"
The clone smiled sweetly at him. "Hello Taylor! It's nice to meet you!" It said. Celia spoke again, "The park is getting boring..." She whimpered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back