• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
(Alrighty then!)
Yoshino made her way up to the roof and yawned before sitting down."Something feels off....I can't feel Suka-Chana presence....I hope she's okay..." She mumbled to herself as she watched the rain fall.

tumblr_np63g7wcAD1tgoxx3o1_500.gif

Celia quietly walked towards the park,"I'm so dead if I get caught.....I'm not even suppose to be out right now..."she murmured as she looked around the area.
Celia popped next to her, a sweet smile on her face. "Caught doing what~?" She giggled.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia popped next to her, a sweet smile on her face. "Caught doing what~?" She giggled.
Celia jumped sideways and looked at her,"I'm grounded right now....but I was sneaking out to see someone..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia jumped sideways and looked at her,"I'm grounded right now....but I was sneaking out to see someone..."
Celia poked her nose. "Ah... I see... Disobeying your parents orders to go see the one you love...? That is daring..." She said.

Celia poked her nose. "Ah... I see... Disobeying your parents orders to go see the one you love...? That is daring..." She said.
(( She was coming to see Taylor (; ))

Celia blushed and rubbed the back of her head,"Yeah....that's why I don't want to get caught. My mom would be really disappointed....but I just really wanted to see him." She said softly.

(I know CX But dang it I really wanted to use Dark Ty because he just got accepted! Oh well ;3)
(Taylor and Dark Tyler have a little chit chat)

WeirdPrincess said:
(Alrighty then!)
Yoshino made her way up to the roof and yawned before sitting down."Something feels off....I can't feel Suka-Chana presence....I hope she's okay..." She mumbled to herself as she watched the rain fall.

tumblr_np63g7wcAD1tgoxx3o1_500.gif

Celia quietly walked towards the park,"I'm so dead if I get caught.....I'm not even suppose to be out right now..."she murmured as she looked around the area.
Shinji was watching the rain quietly then he raised his hands to get some rain in his hands Isn't this beautiful Shinji didn't get wet because he was surrounded by an invisible barrier

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blushed and rubbed the back of her head,"Yeah....that's why I don't want to get caught. My mom would be really disappointed....but I just really wanted to see him." She said softly.
Celia tilted her head. "Even if it meant losing the respect of your mother and father? I agree they are being a bit strict... But is it not wrong to go disrespect your parents and don't listen to anything they say...?" She asked. "I know your more responsible than that..."

WeirdPrincess said:

(Taylor and Dark Tyler have a little chit chat)
(But Taylor doesn't know Dark Tyler... Or Tyler in General xD )

Celia tilted her head. "Even if it meant losing the respect of your mother and father? I agree they are being a bit strict... But is it not wrong to go disrespect your parents and don't listen to anything they say...?" She asked. "I know your more responsible than that..."
Celia sighed,"I know it's wrong....I don't want to lose their respect or anything....now I feel bad for leaving the house." She said as she twiddled her thumbs."I can't just stay locked up in my room for two weeks! I need to feed at some point....my mom kind of forgets that sometimes."

(But Taylor doesn't know Dark Tyler... Or Tyler in General xD )
(Ssssh! Just let it happen xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia sighed,"I know it's wrong....I don't want to lose their respect or anything....now I feel bad for leaving the house." She said as she twiddled her thumbs."I can't just stay locked up in my room for two weeks! I need to feed at some point....my mom kind of forgets that sometimes."

(Ssssh! Just let it happen xD )
(( I will because he hasn't been around lately, which hurts my heart because he is one of my favorite characters :( ))

Taylor flew past Celia... And Celia, before turning around to immediately be in front of Celia(WP), hugging her as tight as he could.

@TheRebelliousDragon

(( Taylor has returned... (OuO) ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia nodded. "I get what you mean... Sometimes you want something so badly... But you can't have it..." She said softly.

shortyshot8 said:
(An army of Monsters are coming and we have no hope of winning even with Akira)
((( Lol. You're heavily underestimating Akira, considering he hasn't even shown anyone 50% of his powers yet. He's about to fight Zero with 100% though xD

Plus, who said he'd even help? xDD )))

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji was watching the rain quietly then he raised his hands to get some rain in his hands Isn't this beautiful Shinji didn't get wet because he was surrounded by an invisible barrier

[/QUOTE]
Yoshino turned her head and looked at him with a blank face,"I didn't realize someone else was up here. Sorry about that... And yeah I guess so." She said before looking back out towards the rain, getting soaked.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Lol. You're heavily underestimating Akira, considering he hasn't even shown anyone 50% of his powers yet. He's about to fight Zero with 100% though xD
Plus, who said he'd even help? xDD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( What the.... FUDGE!? ))

Roman said:
(( I will because he hasn't been around lately, which hurts my heart because he is one of my favorite characters :( ))
Taylor flew past Celia... And Celia, before turning around to immediately be in front of Celia(WP), hugging her as tight as he could.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Celia yelped as she was hugged,"Well hi!" She wheezed before looking over at Celia."So what's your name? I'm kind of curious since you're lecturing me and all....I'm not trying to be rude or anything." @TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Wha..? )))

[/QUOTE]
(( I've been waiting forever to show you this:

original.jpg
xD explain this shit! xD ))

Roman said:

@TheRebelliousDragon

Dark Tyler swooped in right behind Taylor. "I am back mistress Celia." He said in a bored tone. "When are going to give me something that's ACTUALLY hard."

@WeirdPrincess

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia yelped as she was hugged,"Well hi!" She wheezed before looking over at Celia."So what's your name? I'm kind of curious since you're lecturing me and all....I'm not trying to be rude or anything." @TheRebelliousDragon
Celia smiled sweetly at them. "My name is Celia! I'm a light goddess! And this is Dark Tyler!" She giggled as she whacked Dark Tyler on the head with a staff.

Dark Tyler grumbled. "Hello..." He said.

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back