• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kikuri smiled as she lead them to the pathway which...didnt necessarily lead to Marcus*
*Yuki clung to Shira's arm happily as they walked. She then looked at Kikuri and decided to try and start a conversation with her sister which she didnt see in a decade. Kikuri was her favorite sister too*

''so why this path again?''

''like i said, there's shit everywhere...''

''plz stop saying shit..''

''shit''

*Natsumi then holds her mouth as she goes to a trashcan and throws up*

''weak stomach as usual...kinda feel sorry for her''

hmmmmmmm = -=)

[/QUOTE]
(What is that supposed to mean?)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kikuri smiled as she lead them to the pathway which...didnt necessarily lead to Marcus*
*Yuki clung to Shira's arm happily as they walked. She then looked at Kikuri and decided to try and start a conversation with her sister which she didnt see in a decade. Kikuri was her favorite sister too*

''so why this path again?''

''like i said, there's shit everywhere...''

''plz stop saying shit..''

''shit''

*Natsumi then holds her mouth as she goes to a trashcan and throws up*

''weak stomach as usual...kinda feel sorry for her''

hmmmmmmm = -=)

[/QUOTE]
She's giggled "very weak stomach" she said before giggling more "yeah I also feel sorry for you. That's gotta suck" she said playfully to her

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "I started smoking about 7 years ago" He said with a shrug "And I should be fine" He lied
"Don't lie to me, I'm sick of lies right now..." she sighed "you can tell me anything, its not like I have many people to tell" she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira shoo her head and sighed before she leaned against yuki then got out of the car

Lana smiled as she felt ramonas lips on her four head "I'm happy you asked. And your welcome" she said softy to her

[/QUOTE]
"This is great... Something I waited for. I waited a while for this kind of moment, with someone like you.... I'm happy I had the patience." Ramona said snuggling up against Lana.

LunaCrosby said:
"Don't lie to me, I'm sick of lies right now..." she sighed "you can tell me anything, its not like I have many people to tell" she said.
Marcus sighed "Well before I change...I'm going to die....But after I will be fine" He said with a shrug

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]HMMMMmmmmmmmmm = -=;; ))

[/QUOTE]
(Yep I'm just flat out scared)

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Well before I change...I'm going to die....But after I will be fine" He said with a shrug
"So your soul... we'll life is pretty much resetting itself. Well I need to tell you something aswell" she says and stares at him.

LunaCrosby said:
"So your soul... we'll life is pretty much resetting itself. Well I need to tell you something aswell" she says and stares at him.
Marcus nodded "Anything" He said with a sight smile

Roman said:
"This is great... Something I waited for. I waited a while for this kind of moment, with someone like you.... I'm happy I had the patience." Ramona said snuggling up against Lana.
Lana smiled and slightly curled up with her "yeah" she said softly "I'm glad I chose now to decide what's feelings I felt for you" she said softly to ramona

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]She's giggled "very weak stomach" she said before giggling more "yeah I also feel sorry for you. That's gotta suck" she said playfully to her

[/QUOTE]
''go die in a hell hole Kikuri...''

*She said as she threw up more*

''....*sigh*....Ophelia: Tea please''

*She said as she snapped her finger as her nasod servant appeared next to Natsumi giving her herb tea*

*Natsumi drank the tea and suddenly stopped throwing up*

''You have servants now Yuki?''

''yea...''

shortyshot8 said:

(Yep I'm just flat out scared)
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM * ^* )))

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "Anything" He said with a sight smile
"Well its not really about me but its about Sam.. since she's scared to tell you I need to as everyone's guardian pretty much. She recently found put she was pregnant" she said softly, awaiting his reaction

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

*She said as she snapped her finger as her nasod servant appeared next to Natsumi giving her herb tea*

''yea...''

[/QUOTE]
Shira giggled "my nasoid queen" she said softly as she leaned her head against yukis shoulder and giggled as we tail slipped out and whipped about happily

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''yea...''

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM * ^* )))

[/QUOTE]
(Oh god xD I have provoked the wrath of Himeragi!)

LunaCrosby said:
"Well its not really about me but its about Sam.. since she's scared to tell you I need to as everyone's guardian pretty much. She recently found put she was pregnant" she said softly, awaiting his reaction
Marcus stood there for a moment before everything lit on fire "Di-Did I hear that right?"

(@Himeragi Seiker @Daniel reaver You both might wanna get ready for falling trees xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira giggled "my nasoid queen" she said softly as she leaned her head against yukis shoulder and giggled as we tail slipped out and whipped about happily

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki kept her tail hanging calmly as she smiled at Shira*

*Kikuri saw this and as curious she is she grabs them both*

''tails...?''

''NYEH..!''

shortyshot8 said:
(Oh god xD I have provoked the wrath of Himeragi!)
Hm. ' -' )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''tails...?''

''NYEH..!''

Hm. ' -' )

[/QUOTE]
(I'm so confused xD )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''tails...?''

''NYEH..!''

[/QUOTE]
"Shira jumped and blushed badly "l-let go m-my tails s-sensitive!" She said frantakly to kikuri

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura followed him "why are you angry?" She frowned.
Marcus looked back at her "I'm going to have a child and I won't even remember!" He yelled

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker](v ' -')> *mysterious poke*
[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
(Oh god xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back