• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"How could I beleive I that when the braclet didn't even work" he asked this boy as she wiped her eyes then buried her face into her knees again "he called me a bitch." She said to her self

Lana shrugged "whatever we want I guess. There aren't any other quests for today so" she said to ramona as she rolled so she could face Ramona and looked at her

[/QUOTE]
"I see. I guess we will remain here and enjoy the stars." She said softly.

@LunaCrosby

Sam sighed. "Ima head back" she says getting up and hugging her, "Thank you" she whispers before warping to the courtyard, she looks at her marks This shit is effecting my magic use She thought to herself before falling in the grass and looking up at the sky

Mayyflower said:
Levi looked over at Alastair. "Playing with the water" she chuckles and makes a water dragon.
Alastair stared at the dragon with wide eyes,"What? You can do this? It's amazing....I don't even know what to say."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh sweetie. That's not it, he just had to leave." Nora said as she went to Assana and crouched down to her level."It's okay. He wanted to hold you, I could tell but he has something important to do." She said softly as she smiled at her.
@Roman

Assana:*looks at Daddy then Aunty and sniffs, shaking her head, trying not to cry, her hands still up sadly, wanting to be cuddled and held*

Mayyflower said:
@LunaCrosby
Sam sighed. "Ima head back" she says getting up and hugging her, "Thank you" she whispers before warping to the courtyard, she looks at her marks This shit is effecting my magic use She thought to herself before falling in the grass and looking up at the sky
Scarlet waves and goes back to her little routine.

Jennete said:
@Roman
Assana:*looks at Daddy then Aunty and sniffs, shaking her head, trying not to cry, her hands still up sadly, wanting to be cuddled and held*
Nora easily picked her up and smiled,"There. Is that better?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair stared at the dragon with wide eyes,"What? You can do this? It's amazing....I don't even know what to say."
Levi smiled. "Glad you like it" she says happily. "Whats your favorite animal?" she asks breaking the dragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Done" Mitsu said to him as she looked up at him ten stood up "where is she" she asked cam

[/QUOTE]
Cam laughed "Don't worry about that for now....Worry about that special guy" He said with an evil smirk

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"That's fine" Shira said as she helped yuki into the car then sat down next to her and smiled as she wrapped her foyers into yukis

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki smiled as she leaned on Shira resting her head on Shira's shoulder* (foyers?)

*Natsumi closed the door as she went to the drivers seat and started to drive to their walk. They're actually driving to the park really but there were hills nearby that you can walk on*

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiled. "Glad you like it" she says happily. "Whats your favorite animal?" she asks breaking the dragon
Alastair hummed in thought,"I would have to say a Liger. Don't ask why because I don't know either."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora easily picked her up and smiled,"There. Is that better?"
Roman said:
Roman picked up Assana and sighed, "Daddy has you. Don't worry, everything will okay." He said smiling. "Wanna go to your aunt?"

Roman chuckled, "Don't act like you don't know Drake."

@shortyshot8
((.....sowwy....but who has Assana haha))

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed "Don't worry about that for now....Worry about that special guy" He said with an evil smirk
"How do I know you wot double cross me" she asked hi quietly obviously wanting this but not sure if he would uphold his promise

LunaCrosby said:
"Would making pur mind love each other eternally with my magic count or would I seem crazy?" She asks and looks at the ground shyly.
William looked confused "I have no clue what that means" He said happily

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair hummed in thought,"I would have to say a Liger. Don't ask why because I don't know either."
Levi chuckled. "Interesting" she says going under water

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"How do I know you wot double cross me" she asked hi quietly obviously wanting this but not sure if he would uphold his promise

[/QUOTE]
Cam laughed a little "I'm not making you uphold your end of the deal until you know it is done" He said with a shrug "If I was lying I would only hurt myself"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana giggled happily "well at least Im not here alone" she said frankly to her

[/QUOTE]
"That is true. You can't enjoy beautiful things alone." She said smiling. "I wish I could enjoy this moment forever you know?"

shortyshot8 said:
William looked confused "I have no clue what that means" He said happily
"Meaning I would lync or souls eternally so we'd live each other no matter what we go through" she says and looks up at him.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki smiled as she leaned on Shira resting her head on Shira's shoulder* (foyers?)
*Natsumi closed the door as she went to the drivers seat and started to drive to their walk. They're actually driving to the park really but there were hills nearby that you can walk on*

[/QUOTE]
(gahhh fingers)

Shirs smiled and held onto yukis hand lovingly as they drove

(Someone talk to Celia! I haven't used her in a while and I really want to....cause I'm not sure if I can use Asuka or not)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back