• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Yuki started to blindly take off the dress with ease since it was just a dress*

[/QUOTE]
Shirs giggled and waited for yuki to finish undressing before she helped her slip I the dress she had picked out for her

Roman said:
"You are one to speak. You are also beautiful." Ramona said smiling back. "Has anyone ever told you that?"
Lana shook her head "no" she said softly to Ramona as she looked back off into the forest and smiled more

Roman said:
"Yeah. I know how you feel... I wish she would just walk through those doors and come giver her family a hug..." Roman said sadly.
Nora smiled sadly,"If only I could bring her back.....or she would just magically appear or something. It isn't the same without her here..."she said softly as her wings unfolded and fluttered.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet carefully layed her down on the bed.
Sam woke up shortly after. "God dammit!" she shouts holding her arm. "The more I get, the more they fucking hurt" she whimpers. "Every time I pass out... I see my father...he tells me things like whats gonna happen in the future, in my dreams also" she says looking down

LunaCrosby said:
"Yes, but everyone talks about how hard it is to raise a child." she says and nuzzles him.
William nodded "Yeah.....But at the same time it seems nice" He said looking up

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana shook her head "no" she said softly to Ramona as she looked back off into the forest and smiled more

[/QUOTE]
"Well I think you are." Ramona said happily. She then turned her head to face the forest also. "This scenery is also beautiful..." Ramona said softly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shirs giggled and waited for yuki to finish undressing before she helped her slip I the dress she had picked out for her

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki then smiled blindly as she was fitted into her dress*

''thank you love''

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora smiled sadly,"If only I could bring her back.....or she would just magically appear or something. It isn't the same without her here..."she said softly as her wings unfolded and fluttered.
"Who are you telling. I can't even sense her power here anymore... It's like she went to a different world." Roman said, his Sharingan eye beginning to tear up a little.

Mayyflower said:
Sam woke up shortly after. "God dammit!" she shouts holding her arm. "The more I get, the more they fucking hurt" she whimpers. "Every time I pass out... I see my father...he tells me things like whats gonna happen in the future, in my dreams also" she says looking down
"But you got to see him" she smiled, trying to make the best of the situation.

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "Yeah.....But at the same time it seems nice" He said looking up
"Yeah it would be" she says and nods, looking up at him.

LunaCrosby said:
"But you got to see him" she smiled, trying to make the best of the situation.

"Yeah it would be" she says and nods, looking up at him.
William smiled "I love you so much" He said softly

Roman said:
"Who are you telling. I can't even sense her power here anymore... It's like she went to a different world." Roman said, his Sharingan eye beginning to tear up a little.
Nora nodded,"Yeah.....I have a feeling on where she went, since everything of hers disappeared." She said as she stared at the ground."The world of Fae....she may have went back there....or been taken back. I don't know."

Roman said:
"Well I think you are." Ramona said happily. She then turned her head to face the forest also. "This scenery is also beautiful..." Ramona said softly.
"Your beautiful too" Lana said quietly as she stared at te scenery with ramona

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora nodded,"Yeah.....I have a feeling on where she went, since everything of hers disappeared." She said as she stared at the ground."The world of Fae....she may have went back there....or been taken back. I don't know."
Roman nodded, "All those could be correct answers... For all I know is we can't do anything about it. We're stuck like this until she returns...."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki then smiled blindly as she was fitted into her dress*
''thank you love''

[/QUOTE]
"Welcome sweet heart" Shirs said to her as she made sure the dress was On her

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed a bit more "Your speech pattern is evolving quite quickly" He said to her
Miyuki: 1,600 years is 16 in fae to earth.... I am 6. *she nods her head* I listen in my bubble, I learn...."quickly" *using his word nodding*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back