• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]wwwwwhat happened here? did Roman and Snow have a baby? xD ))

[/QUOTE]
(Yep)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shirs giggled "well was gonna put you in a sun dress" she said to her

[/QUOTE]
''well whatever u want me to wear''

*Yuki said giggling a bit*

shortyshot8 said:
ah))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]wwwwwhat happened here? did Roman and Snow have a baby? xD ))

[/QUOTE]
((yesh its in the bubble haha))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

ah))

[/QUOTE]
(Also Old Marcus is going to meet up with Shira and Yuki when they go on their walk if that's alright with ya!)

Jennete said:
The bubble rises slowly to the surface, swirling water around it as the child takes on a clearer shape, stretching, trying to break through the liquid which freezes all over instantly.
@shortyshot8 @Roman
The clone stopped running and smiled. "They're here! They're both here!"

Roman stood behind them. Smiling happily, he walked over to the bubble knelt down, "That's my daughter...." he said to Marcus.

@shortyshot8

Jennete said:
The bubble rises slowly to the surface, swirling water around it as the child takes on a clearer shape, stretching, trying to break through the liquid which freezes all over instantly.
@shortyshot8 @Roman
Nora continued to stare at the pond,"How the hell are children born this way.....I totally forgot about this with Fae..."

Roman said:
Roman stood behind them. Smiling happily, he walked over to the bubble knelt down, "That's my daughter...." he said to Marcus.

@shortyshot8
Marcus nodded "Nice to hear you again" He said with a smirk

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora continued to stare at the pond,"How the hell are children born this way.....I totally forgot about this with Fae..."
Marcus looked at her "I guess I was right" He said with a shrug

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana nodded slightly "I'm sorry I just don't do well with keeping my composure when some one compliments me" she said frankly to ramona

[/QUOTE]
Ramona chuckled, "Well, it would mean a lot more coming from someone like me. I don't like men, instead I like women." She said laughing a little.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Thank you dear." Alastair said with a grin before he pecked her lips."What do you want to do now?"
Levi hummed at the thought before getting out of the water and running in and jumping in the water. "Just swim around for a bit" she says coming up for air

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked down "Hell........I'm blind I can't use Magic very well and I'm 30 years old" He said softly
"For being 30 you don't look all that bad." Nora said as she bounced on her heels."Though it sucks you can't use magic well."

shortyshot8 said:
(Also Old Marcus is going to meet up with Shira and Yuki when they go on their walk if that's alright with ya!)
well old marcus is also gonna see Amara, Natsuru and Natsumi. so yea xD

shortyshot8 said:

"Ten years do you any good my friend?" He asked jokingly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]well old marcus is also gonna see Amara, Natsuru and Natsumi. so yea xD

[/QUOTE]
(Oh god xD So many people)

shortyshot8 said:

"What do you mean?" Nora asked as she looked at him.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

ah))

[/QUOTE]
Shira giggled with her as she grabbed a beautiful black summer dress the. Walked over to yuki

WeirdPrincess said:
"For being 30 you don't look all that bad." Nora said as she bounced on her heels."Though it sucks you can't use magic well."
Marcus rolled his foggy eyes "You're just saying that" He said happily "I can't tell you the other thing yet"

Roman said:

@shortyshot8
Nora looked at Roman,"Why didn't you tell me you guys were having a child? That would have been nice to know!"

Jay sighs as he taps his feet on the ground, not quite sure what to do with himself now that Rain is gone. He thinks about her often, he misses her, but he tries not to show it. He stands and stretches as he walks toward the small patch of forest.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus rolled his foggy eyes "You're just saying that" He said happily "I can't tell you the other thing yet"
"I'm not just saying that. It's the truth, but it's okay if you don't believe me." Nora said with a grin,"That's fine. You don't have to, it doesn't bother me much."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira giggled with her as she grabbed a beautiful black summer dress the. Walked over to yuki

[/QUOTE]
''oh, and...please dont make me wear black. its...gonna get really hot for me''

Roman said:
Ramona chuckled, "Well, it would mean a lot more coming from someone like me. I don't like men, instead I like women." She said laughing a little.
Lana blushed more but smiled I embarasment "y-you like women? That's nice" she said softly felling joyed to meet some one like this

Roman said:

@shortyshot8
With a gentle *pop* the bubble burst and on the water sat a little 6 year old girl, yawing and she looks at Roman sleepily with Snow's pale blonde hair but her Dadyy's red eyes, sniffing a little as she looks around, covered in vines on her torso and legs and hips but not wearing clothes, rubbing her eyes as she looks at Roman and smiles saying like a baby* Da-da..

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked at Roman,"Why didn't you tell me you guys were having a child? That would have been nice to know!"
"You ask to many questions about the situation when I tell you stuff..." Roman said with a chuckle. "Sorry."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm not just saying that. It's the truth, but it's okay if you don't believe me." Nora said with a grin,"That's fine. You don't have to, it doesn't bother me much."
Marcus smiled and stood up before placing a finger on her lips "Wow.....You're....Smiling" He said tears welling up in his foggy eyes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back