• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Slaxt said:
Clover chuckles lightly as he hugs her tighter. "Yeah I want some of your delicious cooking." He smiles and kisses her.
Trix chuckled serving him some pancakes before getting her own and sitting down "I mean i'm not THAT good but it's edbile" she smiled shyl.y

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey stares at Lexi and crosses her arms "I'm tired of being told what to do! I want to be able to do what I want!" She shouted.
Lexi stopped and turned around and pointed at Kelsey. "Your only 8, what the hell were you two thinking, running away like that, you guys scared me half to death." She yelled back, before tears streamed down her face. "Don't ever run away again, do you hear me" she walks out of the clubhouse

@TheRebelliousDragon

Mayyflower said:
Lexi stopped and turned around and pointed at Kelsey. "Your only 8, what the hell were you two thinking, running away like that, you guys scared me half to death." She yelled back, before tears streamed down her face. "Don't ever run away again, do you hear me" she walks out of the clubhouse
@TheRebelliousDragon
Kite put a hand on her shoulder, hoping to comfort her.

Yoshiro said:
(Generally, that's when shit goes down. Too bad there's no villains here to do that.)
(( You missed it the other day the whole city was overrun by dragons

-Roman

I am Kakashi... Guy's BFF and rival

Mayyflower said:
@TheRebelliousDragon
TheRebelliousDragon said:
Ollie picked up Kelsey and bobbed behind Lexi. Kite sighed. "I'm sorry I have to do this..." He said.
@LunaCrosby
Kelsey went wide eyed then went silent, looking down the entire time.

Toru walked behind them, her arms crossed.

Kite put a hand on her shoulder, hoping to comfort her.
Harper crosses her arms and got down and walked, really upset.

Lexi rolled her eyes and grabbed kite's hand. "Kids these days" she mumbled

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Kio walks into the schools entrance in her normal look

[/QUOTE]
(A wild Yuto appears! xD )

Yuto sat down in the courtyard, watching over Hiro.

Mayyflower said:
Harper crosses her arms and got down and walked, really upset.
Lexi rolled her eyes and grabbed kite's hand. "Kids these days" she mumbled
Kite chuckled and kissed her cheek. "It's ok... We'll get through it." He said, smiling at her softly. "Together..."

Kite chuckled and kissed her cheek. "It's ok... We'll get through it." He said, smiling at her softly. "Together..."
Lexi grinned. "Yea" she whispered, keeping a close eye on Harper

(That's alright bro xD )
Hiro nodded and rolled around with him. "My... Name... Is... Hiroshima... But... Everyone... Calls... Me... Hiro!" He said, laughing.
"Whale Nice tu meet yew!" Sora stops rolling around and gets up. "Anyways dew yew wants to hang out?" He says while tilting his head.

Roman said:
(( They are still going ))
(Yes, yes you did xD )
(Freakin' sleep, so intoxicating it can't let me watch that.....)

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Kio looks around and decides to find the courtyard. maybe then she could find someone. cause no one was in the hall

[/QUOTE]
Zack sat alone in the courtyard, deeply into his book.

Slaxt said:
"Whale Nice tu meet yew!" Sora stops rolling around and gets up. "Anyways dew yew wants to hang out?" He says while tilting his head.
Hiro gets up and nods. "Sure! That would be awesome!" He said happily.

The Unamed Character]Kio walks out side and finds a guy sitting and reading "Hello" she said to him kindly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16762-yoshiro/ said:
@Yoshiro[/URL]
Jumping a bit, he looked up to see someone he'd never met before. "H-hello." Zack replied meekly.

Kelsey peeked up to she if they were looking before making a run for it, running g the opposite way as fast as she could.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back