• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji was walking when he stumbled into a girl he said Hi to her and looked at her chest

[/QUOTE]
Ramona stopped dead in her tracks and looked at the boy, a frown forming as she looked him up and down. "Hey idiot. My face is up here." She said pointing to her face.

Roman said:
Ramona stopped dead in her tracks and looked at the boy, a frown forming as she looked him up and down. "Hey idiot. My face is up here." She said pointing to her face.
Uhhhh she's one of those people Shinji thought as he looked at her face Hello,Friend

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Uhhhh she's one of those people Shinji thought as he looked at her face Hello,Friend

[/QUOTE]
"Hello. Now what do you want?" Ramona asked. Her frown slowly began fading. This meat bag called me friend... Wow.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite took her hand in his and walked with her out of his dorm. "I'll try to get a reading on them..." He said.
Lexi nodded and linked her hand with his, when they arrived at Toru's dorm, Lexi knocked, "Toru! It's Lexi!" She calls out

@LunaCrosby

LunaCrosby said:
Toru groaned and trudged to the door, opening it "what?" She asked and glanced at kite then Lexi.
@TheRebelliousDragon
"Is Harper here.." She asks nervously

@TheRebelliousDragon

LunaCrosby said:
Toru groaned and trudged to the door, opening it "what?" She asked and glanced at kite then Lexi.
@TheRebelliousDragon
Kite looked at Toru, straight in the eyes. "We came to check up on Harper and Kelsey..." He said. "My hippo senses are tingling!" He said as his little curl on the top of his head twitched.

@Mayyflower

Kite looked at Toru, straight in the eyes. "We came to check up on Harper and Kelsey..." He said. "My hippo senses are tingling!" He said as his little curl on the top of his head twitched.
@Mayyflower
Lexi chuckled. "No we haven't seen her." She says worriedly

Sora sighs while lying down on the ground in the school courtyard."I'm bowerd..." He frowns while rolling around.

@Mayyflower
Toru stared blankly at them "you mean you Havant seen Kelsey?" She asks nervously.

@Mayyflower

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Awesome" He said to himself

(I AM LOOKING AT A BLOOD MOON!!!! BADDASS!!!!)
"At least everything's perfect right now" she smiled.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*Yuki followed Shira to their room happily even though she was blind*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff] ''so...you decide how you wanna dress me...k?''[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL] - just incase you missed it xD

(I left Sora in the courtyard. If you want to hang out with an 8 year old.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back