• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"If you say so" she says softly and burrys her face in his chest.
William smiled "I'm kinda sleepy" He said softly

Mayyflower said:
Sam shrugged. "I don't even know, I need to figure that out" she says softly
Marcus sighed "Just great" He said annoyed at himself

shortyshot8 said:

Kagura looked up at him again "then go to bed" she says softly "I'll go back into hiding and you can go back to your dorm".

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura looked up at him again "then go to bed" she says softly "I'll go back into hiding and you can go back to your dorm".
William frowned "But I want to see you again" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:

Sam took another look at them and narrowed her eyes. "Wait..." She says thinking about where she saw them before. "There nothing bad, I'll be fine, there from my dad, since he died all his power is coming to me, he is a god.." She says quietly

Mayyflower said:
Sam took another look at them and narrowed her eyes. "Wait..." She says thinking about where she saw them before. "There nothing bad, I'll be fine, there from my dad, since he died all his power is coming to me, he is a god.." She says quietly
Marcus sighed "Thank god" He said in relief to her

Mayyflower said:
(But wait! Zoom in 360%... Illuminati confirmed!)

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Thank god" He said in relief to her
Sam grunts. "But that means I have to get 4 more of these" she sighs. "More screaming and fainting" she rests her head on his shoulder

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira giggled as he walked with yuki to there room helping her along the way

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki followed Shira to their room happily even though she was blind*

''so...you decide how you wanna dress me...k?''

Mayyflower said:
Sam grunts. "But that means I have to get 4 more of these" she sighs. "More screaming and fainting" she rests her head on his shoulder
Marcus sighed "Yeah I guess so" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at her "Promi-" He stopped before beginning to fall over as he had passed out
Kagura frowned and caught him, completely confused. She used her magic to carry him "looks like I have to take him to my hideout, but what does this mean" she huffs and teleports into a room.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura frowned and caught him, completely confused. She used her magic to carry him "looks like I have to take him to my hideout, but what does this mean" she huffs and teleports into a room.
William began to snore softly as he remained asleep

Mayyflower said:
Sam chuckled and got up. "My head hurts" she groans
Marcus nodded "Well I still need to go on my walk" He said happily

LunaCrosby said:
"Was he that tired?" She said quietly and tossed him onto a bed, she walked over to the couch and layed down, she slowly dozed off.
(Timeskip)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back