• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"i mean that you said you should be cured by now. yet your not" shira said softly to yuki a little worry in her voice

[/QUOTE]
''i said it may take a day until i get my sight back''

*Yuki said as she blindly hugged Shira but hugged her almost as if she could sing*

''dont worry about me being blind. im fine''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]lana smiled to her before sitting down at a tree near Ramona and taking out a sandwich of her own "welcome" she said to her

[/QUOTE]
Ramona bit into her sandwich and went wide eyed. She swallowed the food and looked at Lana, "T-this is the greatest sandwich ever...."

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura watched with an interested look.
Death started Chanting something, the ground started shaking and his staff started glowing. He chanted louder until the ground started glowing, William's body appeared there, Death took a break until he shouted some more, Gaining William's soul back. The glowing stopped. "He will be out of it for a while, his personality will change. He wont remember Mitsu or you Kagura he will only remember what happened before he dated Mitsu. Its your job to help him now" he says before disappearing

@shortyshot8

Nonalaka said:
She smiled lightly "Ah, well, at least you don't get bored then I assumed if it went super slow, you'd get bored" she chuckled "before looking over at him "So uh, If you've been around for a bit I bet you've done some crazy stuff, what's the coolest thing you've done?"
"I fought Akira about 3 months ago. Most recent I am having a child." Roman said happily. "Those are two of the craziest things that has ever happened to me. What about you?"

Mayyflower said:
Death started Chanting something, the ground started shaking and his staff started glowing. He chanted louder until the ground started glowing, William's body appeared there, Death took a break until he shouted some more, Gaining William's soul back. The glowing stopped. "He will be out of it for a while, his personality will change. He wont remember Mitsu or you Kagura he will only remember what happened before he dated Mitsu. Its your job to help him now" he says before disappearing
@shortyshot8
(Whoa what thana is death)

Roman said:
Ramona bit into her sandwich and went wide eyed. She swallowed the food and looked at Lana, "T-this is the greatest sandwich ever...."
Lana smiled "why thank you. I made them my self" she said happily to Ramona

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i said it may take a day until i get my sight back''
*Yuki said as she blindly hugged Shira but hugged her almost as if she could sing*

''dont worry about me being blind. im fine''

[/QUOTE]
"Oh. I thought you said an hour" shira said while giggling at her self

Mayyflower said:
@shortyshot8
Kagura used her magic to lift up William, having him float behind her as she walked "thanks Raven" she says and smiles.

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](She's death period though that's what I was thinking. Gah now te more confusing)

[/QUOTE]
(Oh well I made Raven-daughter of death/grim reaper)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana smiled "why thank you. I made them my self" she said happily to Ramona

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki giggled a little bit more*

''silly~''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana smiled "why thank you. I made them my self" she said happily to Ramona

[/QUOTE]
Ramona nodded as she ate, soon finishing. She wiped her mouth with a handkerchief and smiled. "That was great. I enjoyed the sandwich and how great it tasted."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper laughed when raven jumped I him then smiled "hey" he said happily to her

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled. "I had to deal with family issues " she grunts. "But we can go now"she says happily

Roman said:
"I fought Akira about 3 months ago. Most recent I am having a child." Roman said happily. "Those are two of the craziest things that has ever happened to me. What about you?"
"Ah, right he's pretty badass or something right?" She asked "Sorry I'm not very familiar with gods and whatnot" she chuckled lightly "A kid huh, Congratulations, best of luck to you and your wife" she paused at his question thinking a bit "...uhm, I dunno, I guess I'm pretty boring in that aspect, no fights or mini mes on the way" she placed a hand to her chin "....unless being experimented on counts for something" she shrugged and laughed a bit.

Roman said:
Ramona nodded as she ate, soon finishing. She wiped her mouth with a handkerchief and smiled. "That was great. I enjoyed the sandwich and how great it tasted."
"Your welcome.... Oh I never gave you my name. I'm Lana" she said to Ramona with a happy smile

Mayyflower said:
Raven smiled. "I had to deal with family issues " she grunts. "But we can go now"she says happily
"It's ok. Who's your family" he asked her curiously

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Your welcome.... Oh I never gave you my name. I'm Lana" she said to Ramona with a happy smile

"It's ok. Who's your family" he asked her curiously

[/QUOTE]
Raven shook her head. "Don't worry about it" she says smiling a little

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Oh well)

[/QUOTE]
(Yep ohhhh wellll)

Mayyflower said:
Raven shook her head. "Don't worry about it" she says smiling a little

(Yep ohhhh wellll)
"Why not I've been wondering because. Get the slight feeling of a small godly power in you" he said as he wrapped his arms around her

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura used her magic to lift up William, having him float behind her as she walked "thanks Raven" she says and smiles.
@shortyshot8
William's eyes slowly opened "Wha-What?" He said to himself "Bro? Where are you?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki then cuddled with Shira happily*
''wanna go for a walk with Amara, Natsumi and Natsuru? well when they finish eating''

[/QUOTE]
"Sure sweet heart. But we need to get you out of your wedding dress" she said to we with a giggke

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Why not I've been wondering because. Get the slight feeling of a small godly power in you" he said as he wrapped his arms around her

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled. "You could say that" she says kissing his cheek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back