• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shyland said:
Not only that its just not something I don't like to talk shade said irritated with star for saying stuff
Ohh star said childishly how do you know that star asks Blake

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk
"because im the first servant of death. did you really forget that" he asked star frankly

Roman said:
Ramona frowned when the beast grabbed her and she immediately caught herself before hitting the tree. "It just touched me..." She said to herself. Ramona charged at the beast and slammed her leg into the tentacle that was used to throw her, severing it in the process.
the beas roared in pain then turned to ramona and launched at her bitting her arm with one of its heads while lana fought another one

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"because im the first servant of death. did you really forget that" he asked star frankly

[/QUOTE]
Nope I didn't star said in a serious tone

Shade looked at Blake so you serve old hot head ?

Nonalaka said:
"I'm pretty bad at it myself so I can relate" she laughed lightly "Sooo, what age are you really then, I assume you're older than you physically look" she asked.
"I just tell people, I'm 18 because I have absolutely no idea how old I am. I do know my wife is 1600 years old though." Roman said rubbing his chin.

Himeragi Seiker][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
shira shrugged "oh well. i guess ill eat the rest" she said as she picked up the plate and ate the food while still curled up with yuki

shyland said:
Nope I didn't star said in a serious tone
Shade looked at Blake so you serve old hot head ?

"hot head..' blake said with a laugh "lady thana is no hot head or are you referring to the fact that her daughter was murdered about a week ago" he asked shade

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira shrugged "oh well. i guess ill eat the rest" she said as she picked up the plate and ate the food while still curled up with yuki

[/QUOTE]
''ah. okay''

*Yuki said as she leaned on Shira gently*

LunaCrosby said:
"Can you call your father and see if he can bring back or renew a soul for me?" Kagura asks plainly, walking quickly.
Raven grunts. "You called me here for that?!" She asks plainly, getting dragged away with her. "I'll do it but for who?" She asks. "My father could be away, taking souls" she rolls her eyes

Shade shook her head nope but I am the mother of lady thana shade says softly

@Danielreaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"because im the first servant of death. did you really forget that" he asked star frankly

the beas roared in pain then turned to ramona and launched at her bitting her arm with one of its heads while lana fought another one

[/QUOTE]
"This thing is pissing me off..." Ramona growled. She then jumped at the beast's face and pulled her fist as far back as she could, before slamming it into it's eye as hard as possible. "Should I take the other eye too?"

Mayyflower said:
Raven grunts. "You called me here for that?!" She asks plainly, getting dragged away with her. "I'll do it but for who?" She asks. "My father could be away, taking souls" she rolls her eyes
"William Short" she says and gets a sad look on her face when she said his name.

Roman said:
"I just tell people, I'm 18 because I have absolutely no idea how old I am. I do know my wife is 1600 years old though." Roman said rubbing his chin.
"Ah, right, guess you aren't too young to be married at all then" she laughed. "Have you lost count?"

Roman said:
"This thing is pissing me off..." Ramona growled. She then jumped at the beast's face and pulled her fist as far back as she could, before slamming it into it's eye as hard as possible. "Should I take the other eye too?"
"it just needs to die" lana yelled as she dodged tentacles and claws before cutting off one head

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laid down on the bed "My body is yours for the night" He said grinning
Sam smirked. "I'll go easy on you" she says climbing ontop of him, kissing him.

Mayyflower said:
Sam smirked. "I'll go easy on you" she says climbing ontop of him, kissing him.
Marcus kissed back before pulling away "You don't need to do that" He said with a grin

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, right, guess you aren't too young to be married at all then" she laughed. "Have you lost count?"
"Yes... It's been quite a while. I think I am still young though. I don't know." Roman replied. "It's hard to keep up with things, that makes snails look like they are faster than light."

LunaCrosby said:
"William Short" she says and gets a sad look on her face when she said his name.
Raven stopped. "Who the fuck?" She asks "okay I'll do it." She says as she stops and squeezes her eyes shut her fists clenched as she chants something, the ground began to shake. "I CALL UPON THE" she shouts as her father appears. "Raven?" He looks at her. "What could I do for you baby girl?" He asks smiling Raven growled. "Don't call me that, Kagura here needs you to do something for her... Kagura" she says looming over at her

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus kissed back before pulling away "You don't need to do that" He said with a grin
Sam chuckled. "If you say so." She says as she starts kissing his neck softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"it just needs to die" lana yelled as she dodged tentacles and claws before cutting off one head

[/QUOTE]
Ramona groaned and appeared behind the monster. She slammed her the heel of her foot into its neck, breaking and crushing everything from the neck and up. "I wanted to torture it for biting me..." She pouted.

Mayyflower said:
Raven stopped. "Who the fuck?" She asks "okay I'll do it." She says as she stops and squeezes her eyes shut her fists clenched as she chants something, the ground began to shake. "I CALL UPON THE" she shouts as her father appears. "Raven?" He looks at her. "What could I do for you baby girl?" He asks smiling Raven growled. "Don't call me that, Kagura here needs you to do something for her... Kagura" she says looming over at her

Marcus smiled a little tilting his neck to give her better access

shyland said:
Shade shook her head nope but I am the mother of lady thana shade says softly

@Danielreaver
@Danielreaver

Mayyflower said:

"I need you to bring back the soul for a man called William Short" she says and crosses her arms.

Roman said:
Ramona groaned and appeared behind the monster. She slammed her the heel of her foot into its neck, breaking and crushing everything from the neck and up. "I wanted to torture it for biting me..." She pouted.
lana watched as the monster shrieked ad looked up to the sky before going limp and slamming back into the ground dead "at least its over" lana said as she breathed heavily and let her guard down then looked over at the girl "you ok?" she asked her

shyland said:
@Danielreaver
"well then its nice to meat you honorary mother of lady thana" he said with a slight bow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back