• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Sam sat there on the bench trying to calm down hugging kagura tightly. @LunaCrosby
Marcus walked around knowing she wouldn't know who he was from how he looked before tripping over Sam's foot "Wh-Why does this happen every time?"

LunaCrosby said:
"Ok" she says and nods, hugging her tightly.
Sam calmed down after a while and just sat there looking at the ground before she got up. "It's been a long day" she says softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]blake nodded as he slid a arm around her waist "yes we are" he said to her

[/QUOTE]
Shade smiles that's cool

Star kisses Blake's cheek and smiles

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]lana groaned as she slowly tryed to get up "i-im fine" she said to the girl that had asked

[/QUOTE]
Ramona held out a hand for the girl and put the other to her hip, "Come on. Take my hand..." She said smirking a little.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus walked around knowing she wouldn't know who he was from how he looked before tripping over Sam's foot "Wh-Why does this happen every time?"
Sam yelped in supprise. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, are you okay" she asks while helping him stabilize himself

Mayyflower said:
Sam yelped in supprise. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, are you okay" she asks while helping him stabilize himself
Marcus nodded "Yeah....That voice" He said softly to himself

Roman said:
(( I will post first ))
Roman was sitting on a bench under tree, reading a new book he had got the other day. He then looked up from it and still seen no one around, This place is always dead nowadays..

Ramona turned around, after hearing a yelp. She then saw a girl and sighed, before making her way over to her. "You okay?"
Ilaani was walking through the courtyard kicking a pebble along the ground before letting out a yawn and making her way to the bench and sitting down, checking the time on her phone.

Roman said:
Ramona held out a hand for the girl and put the other to her hip, "Come on. Take my hand..." She said smirking a little.
lana slowly reached up and took the girls hand to get up still having not looked at her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]blake smiled and held onto star "so your the one that star was talking about" he said to shade

[/QUOTE]
Shade looks at Blake that I am I think shade says giggling so how long have you guys been together

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani was walking through the courtyard kicking a pebble along the ground before letting out a yawn and making her way to the bench and sitting down, checking the time on her phone.
Roman saw the girl sit down and he sighed quietly. He rubbed his head and turned his head her way. "Hello." He said happily.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]lana slowly reached up and took the girls hand to get up still having not looked at her

[/QUOTE]
Ramona frowned a little, "You're looking every way but the one I am currently standing in. I thought it was customary to look at the person you spoke to..."

Roman said:
Roman saw the girl sit down and he sighed quietly. He rubbed his head and turned his head her way. "Hello." He said happily.
Ilaani looked up from her phone and put it in her pocket "Ah, Hello" she replied politely.

Roman said:

Ramona frowned a little, "You're looking every way but the one I am currently standing in. I thought it was customary to look at the person you spoke to..."
I-im sorry i-it hurts thats all" she said as she fully stood up then looked at the girl that was helping her

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani looked up from her phone and put it in her pocket "Ah, Hello" she replied politely.
"I'm Roman and I welcome you this bench." He said, chuckling a little. "But yeah, I'm Roman." He said, holding out a hand for her to shake

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]I-im sorry i-it hurts thats all" she said as she fully stood up then looked at the girl that was helping her

[/QUOTE]
"It is fine if you are hurt. Sometimes you have to wait for the pain to go away." Ramona said before thinking a little. "Why were you doing that anyways?"

Roman said:
"I'm Roman and I welcome you this bench." He said, chuckling a little. "But yeah, I'm Roman." He said, holding out a hand for her to shake
Ilaani looked at him "Thanks" she replied with a chuckle "I'm Ilaani, nice to meet you" she said as she shook his hand.

Mayyflower said:
Sam stopped smiling and starred at the man. "Why are you looking for her?" She asks "if you don't mind me asking
@LunaCrosby
Marcus sighed "How rude of me I should introduce myself....My name is Marcus Short" He said with a bow

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"i love you too" shira said as she kissed yukis cheek softly

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki blushes a bit more smiling blindly at Shira as she opened her mouth again*

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "How rude of me I should introduce myself....My name is Marcus Short" He said with a bow
Sam took a step back. "Did someone send you, to come mess with me, cause if they did, that's really rude" she says quietly

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani looked at him "Thanks" she replied with a chuckle "I'm Ilaani, nice to meet you" she said as she shook his hand.
"Nice to meet you too." Roman smiled, closing his book. He then put the book into his pouch. "I didn't think anyone came around here. You've proved me wrong."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back