• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Lexi giggled. "I like that name" she says moving to pet the hippo
Kite smiled sweetly at Lexi as the hippo babbled happily. It rolled over on its stomach. "Camilla helped me come up with that name." He said.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shingo rolled out of bed. "Alright... But before we go and do that again, can I PLEASE have some cheesecake?!" He said.
"Well this is your dorm so go find some" she says and her blush fades.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "What the hell is going on?" He asked himself before sighing "Whatever all I know is I've aged 10 years"
maybe its because your punishment is finaly coming" she said to him

Yuzu blushed a little. He had caught her by surprise. "R-Right..." She said, shaking it off. She teleported them to the café. "This is the café. There is also a cosplay café... But you can have your own opinions about each. I prefer the normal café."
"Think I'll stick with this one, not really into cosplay".

Kite smiled sweetly at Lexi as the hippo babbled happily. It rolled over on its stomach. "Camilla helped me come up with that name." He said.
Lexi smiled. "Its a good name" she says happily, still petting it

Mayyflower said:
Sam woke up an hour later, having a panic attack.
Kagura hugged Sam, trying to calm her down.

Shingo grumbled and looked through his fridge. "I don't have any..." He said.
"So you love cheesecake... but you never have any in your dorm?" She said and laughed a little.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]maybe its because your punishment is finaly coming" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed again "God.......I wanted to come back to a normal life....Then again nothing here is normal" He said looking down "I wonder....If Sam is here"

RedZombieWolf said:
"Think I'll stick with this one, not really into cosplay".
Yuzu nodded and teleported them both to the amusement park. "This is the amusement park. The name says it all... I haven't been here in a while..." She said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira giggled and poured a little milk into her mouth

its only been three weeks" she said coldly to him

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki swallowed the milk as Shira finished pouring it as she smiled blindly at Shira*

''i love you Shira''

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura hugged Sam, trying to calm her down.

"So you love cheesecake... but you never have any in your dorm?" She said and laughed a little.
Shingo sulked as he sat on the bed. "I was going to buy some but then you woke up and stuff..." He said.

Roman said:
(( Anyone open >.> ))
i have some

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed again "God.......I wanted to come back to a normal life....Then again nothing here is normal" He said looking down "I wonder....If Sam is here"
"whos that another girl you plan on sending to there death" she asked him coldly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki swallowed the milk as Shira finished pouring it as she smiled blindly at Shira*
''i love you Shira''

[/QUOTE]
"i love you too" shira said as she kissed yukis cheek softly

Roman said:
(( Anyone open >.> ))
(( How was this funny?! ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]i have some

"whos that another girl you plan on sending to there death" she asked him coldly

[/QUOTE]
(( Who? :o ))

Shingo sulked as he sat on the bed. "I was going to buy some but then you woke up and stuff..." He said.
"Then instead of sulking... we will go buy some. Simple" she says and looks at him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]i have some

[/QUOTE]
Marcus frowned "The only girl I'm going to send to death is Mitsu" He said with a shrug "I don't know why you are being such a jerk" He said sadly "It wasn't my fault Hina died....Hell I would trade my life for her"

Roman said:
(( How was this funny?! ))

(( Who? :o ))
(thana, atrio, lana, and i think thats it

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus frowned "The only girl I'm going to send to death is Mitsu" He said with a shrug "I don't know why you are being such a jerk" He said sadly "It wasn't my fault Hina died....Hell I would trade my life for her"
"actually it is your fault and you cant send mitsu to her death" she said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](thana, atrio, lana, and i think thats it

"actually it is your fault and you cant send mitsu to her death" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed "How the hell is it my fault?" He asked crossing his arms before sighing "10 years and I haven't changed one bit.....All I ever do is argue with you" He sighed again "Whatever I need to go talk to Sam"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](thana, atrio, lana, and i think thats it

[/QUOTE]
(( I have, Roman, Hayate, Kaz, Ramona, and Taylor ))

LunaCrosby said:
"Then instead of sulking... we will go buy some. Simple" she says and looks at him.
Shingo nodded and teleported them to the grocery store. "Activating cheesecake radar: Target coordinates: Top left corner." He said, as if he knew where cheesecake was in the next 300 miles.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura rubbed her back, hoping to have her relax.
Sam soon calmed down, her heart still pounding, she started crying, her eyes turning back to normal. "W-What the hell" she mumbled in her hands

Users who are viewing this thread

Back