• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Yea" she calls out as she looked for the games, when she found then she looked through them

Raven smiled with a faint blush on her face. "Yea, I would like that" she says softly
"thats great" he whispered to raven

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Yea" she calls out as she looked for the games, when she found then she looked through them

Raven smiled with a faint blush on her face. "Yea, I would like that" she says softly
Shinji finished cooking and put the ramen on the bowl and put the two bowls on the couch and sat down as he picked up his bowl

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright''
*She smiled and kissed Shira's cheek knowing where she was as she sat up and giggled at how scary it felt being blind*

''jeez...being blind is actually kind of scary. you have no idea where your going..''

[/QUOTE]
shira giggled then kissed yukis cheek back "you just stay here ok" she said before getting up

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuzu tapped her pen on her clipboard. "Sooo I guess you would call yourself a bad boy huh?" She said.
"Nope, just a joker, and an a-hole. Been called that last one a lot" Krasny chuckles to himself.

Mayyflower said:
"What about Hiro?" she asks. "I got, Kyle, Zero, Harper, Scarlet, and maybe toru and kelsey" she says with a shrug
Kite continued to hug her. "Hiro said he might be able to make it." He said. "Are you ok with that many people...?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira giggled then kissed yukis cheek back "you just stay here ok" she said before getting up

[/QUOTE]
''okay''

*She said smiling happily as she sat patiently*

RedZombieWolf said:
"Nope, just a joker, and an a-hole. Been called that last one a lot" Krasny chuckles to himself.
Yuzu nodded with a smile. "You sound like a interesting guy." She said. "Shall we continue the tour?"

Kite continued to hug her. "Hiro said he might be able to make it." He said. "Are you ok with that many people...?" He asked.
"I was making a list, but I know Zero and scarlet are going" she says "Hiro is like 9, what could he possibly have to do?" she asks with a slight smirk

Tyler teleported out from under her and appeared behind her. "Come on! Let's go and eat something!" He said happily, a smile on his face. He had a confident look in his eyes.
liara nodded as she got up quickly then smiled at tyler

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji finished cooking and put the ramen on the bowl and put the two bowls on the couch and sat down as he picked up his bowl

[/QUOTE]
Amaya grabbed the game Assassins creed: Black Flag and showed it to him. "Wanna play this?" she asks walking over and picking up the other bowl and sitting down

Mayyflower said:
"I was making a list, but I know Zero and scarlet are going" she says "Hiro is like 9, what could he possibly have to do?" she asks with a slight smirk
Kite smiled and kissed her neck. "He could be a flower boy..." He said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]liara nodded as she got up quickly then smiled at tyler

[/QUOTE]
Tyler held out his hand and smiled sweetly. "Most couples hold hands... But if you don't want to, that's fine." He said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''okay''
*She said smiling happily as she sat patiently*

[/QUOTE]
shira came back five minuets later and set a plate of food in front of yuki "here you go babe" she said softly as she sat next to her

shortyshot8 said:
(Anyone have someone who can interact with ???)
(i do)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira came back five minuets later and set a plate of food in front of yuki "here you go babe" she said softly as she sat next to her

(i do)

[/QUOTE]
(Could you send them his way?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back