• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]blake shrugged as he sat down in the grass "i dont care" he said softly to her

liara slowly limped down a street "t-tyler" she said through a winse "i-i must find.... my... tyler" she said weakly before she stumbled forward and fell down near a park with a loud thud

"sure sweetheart that sounds nice" he said softly to her as he let go of her and stretched his arms

[/QUOTE]
Star sat down next to him uh okays she says softly back

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

shyland said:
Star sat down next to him uh okays she says softly back
blake laughed a little as he brought a hand around her hip and pulled her close while he looked down at her and smiled

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]blake shrugged as he sat down in the grass "i dont care" he said softly to her

liara slowly limped down a street "t-tyler" she said through a winse "i-i must find.... my... tyler" she said weakly before she stumbled forward and fell down near a park with a loud thud

"sure sweetheart that sounds nice" he said softly to her as he let go of her and stretched his arms

[/QUOTE]
Tyler sensed her pain. He teleported in front of her and kneeled down, petting her softly. A golden light seeped into her body, healing her wounds. "I'm the worst guy ever..." He said. "All that pain I caused you... You'll probably never forgive me..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]blake laughed a little as he brought a hand around her hip and pulled her close while he looked down at her and smiled

[/QUOTE]
Star smiled back looking up at him licking his noes

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler sensed her pain. He teleported in front of her and kneeled down, petting her softly. A golden light seeped into her body, healing her wounds. "I'm the worst guy ever..." He said. "All that pain I caused you... You'll probably never forgive me..."
liara slowly got onto her knees then slowly reached over and wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him lovingly not saying a word as she held him there wanting him to hug her back

shyland said:
Star smiled back looking up at him licking his noes
blake laughed a little as he stared down at her with a happy playful smile

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]liara slowly got onto her knees then slowly reached over and wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him lovingly not saying a word as she held him there wanting him to hug her back

[/QUOTE]
Tyler's eyes widened, a bit surprised. I-It's not possible...! How could she STILL love me after I hurt her so much...?! He thought as he hugged her back, unsure of what to say.

Tyler's eyes widened, a bit surprised. I-It's not possible...! How could she STILL love me after I hurt her so much...?! He thought as he hugged her back, unsure of what to say.
liara nuzzled his shoulder lovingly as she smiled feeling his arms around her back making her smile more

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]liara nuzzled his shoulder lovingly as she smiled feeling his arms around her back making her smile more

[/QUOTE]
Tyler just stared at the ground, still wide eyed as tears fell from his eyes. He continued to hug her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel nodded as he held out a hand for euloria "ok then" he said happily to her

[/QUOTE]
She smiled and happily took his hand.

Tyler just stared at the ground, still wide eyed as tears fell from his eyes. He continued to hug her.
"why doesn't Tyler love Liara?" she asked quietly as she hugged him "Liara want Tyler to love her but he only loves other people.... why" she said quietly as tears started to slip for her eyes as well

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper looked back at raven the smiled a little more "hi" he whispered playfully to her

I have some free characters

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled. "Hi" she whispered back blushing

Nonalaka said:
She smiled and happily took his hand.
daniel smiled more then held her hand as he headed for the door "so where do you want to go" he asked as he though of all the places they could walk too

Shingo nodded and kissed her deeply again, pinning her wrists.

Kite nodded and got up, sitting next to her and holding her hand, pressing his lips against hers, a faint blush on his face. I love you... Kite said in her head.
Lexi kissed him back placing her one free hand on his cheek I love you too She said in his head

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"why doesn't Tyler love Liara?" she asked quietly as she hugged him "Liara want Tyler to love her but he only loves other people.... why" she said quietly as tears started to slip for her eyes as well

[/QUOTE]
Tyler brushed away her tears and smiled softly at her. "Because Tyler is a idiot..." He said.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji opens the door to his dormroom and goes inside Settle down,Make yourself comfortable while i prepare food Shinji said before heading to the kitchen

[/QUOTE]
Amaya nodded and walked in and sat down on the couch and ate some of her Swedish fish. "Don't mind if I do" she says to herself

Mayyflower said:
Raven smiled. "Hi" she whispered back blushing
jasper laughed a little before going silent and sliding his hands up to ravens cheeks not realizing that his left sleve fell down a little showing one of his cutting scars as he smiled lovingly at her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]liara slowly got onto her knees then slowly reached over and wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him lovingly not saying a word as she held him there wanting him to hug her back

blake laughed a little as he stared down at her with a happy playful smile

[/QUOTE]
Star looked at Blake and grinned so how long have you gone to this school

Mayyflower said:
Lexi kissed him back placing her one free hand on his cheek I love you too She said in his head
Kite deepened the kiss, making it a little more passionate. He was happy he was with the one he loved again.

Tyler brushed away her tears and smiled softly at her. "Because Tyler is a idiot..." He said.
"why is tyler an idiot" she asked softly as she tightened her grip around him and slid closer as she burred her face into Tyler shoulder trying to hold back her whimpers "is tyler not allowed to love liara?" she asked him quietly

shyland said:
Star looked at Blake and grinned so how long have you gone to this school
"not that long... only about two months ago. thats when our master called us here" he said softly to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]jasper laughed a little before going silent and sliding his hands up to ravens cheeks not realizing that his left sleve fell down a little showing one of his cutting scars as he smiled lovingly at her

[/QUOTE]
Raven looked at the scars and then back at Jasper. She took him arm and looked at it with sadness in her eyes

Kite deepened the kiss, making it a little more passionate. He was happy he was with the one he loved again.
Lexi returned the deep kiss, taking her hand that was on his cheek and wrapping it around his neck gently.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"why is tyler an idiot" she asked softly as she tightened her grip around him and slid closer as she burred her face into Tyler shoulder trying to hold back her whimpers "is tyler not allowed to love liara?" she asked him quietly

"not that long... only about two months ago. thats when our master called us here" he said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
Tyler brought his face close to hers. "Because he was too stupid to love Liara... He made lots of mistakes..." He said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel smiled more then held her hand as he headed for the door "so where do you want to go" he asked as he though of all the places they could walk too

[/QUOTE]
She hummed in thought "I don't mind where really I just wanted to walk with you" she said with a smile.

Mayyflower said:
Raven looked at the scars and then back at Jasper. She took him arm and looked at it with sadness in her eyes
jaspers face turned to a look of shame and pain as he looked away from his arm as raven looked at the hundreds of scars he had lining the under side of his wrist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back