• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed a little "Yeah" He said before sitting down "What am I gonna do? My bro is gone and soon...." He thought of Sam "I don't want to leave her behind"
Maki tilted her head, "Leave who behind?" she asks sitting next to him. "are you about to die? If so you just said you could come back from death" she says softly "He will come back" she says softly "There is always a way" she says quietly

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani walked through the courtyard, her thoughts still trying to bother her as she tried her best to block them out as she kicked a pebble along the ground.
((Ilaani is now free))

@anyone

-----

((Idk what happened to Camilla xD ))

@Mayyflower
(There at the beach)

Mayyflower said:
Maki tilted her head, "Leave who behind?" she asks sitting next to him. "are you about to die? If so you just said you could come back from death" she says softly "He will come back" she says softly "There is always a way" she says quietly
Marcus shook his head "Just....Trust me" He said before quickly standing up "Shit shit shit!! Already!?" He yelled to himself

shortyshot8 said:
(I don't even know anymore xD Physics be wack yo xD )
(( Lol xD He rarely uses it to fight his enemies. It's mainly for escapes and to take people to safety. But if he has to use it for that purpose, just know if you aren Akira, Zero, Kenji or Kuroh, you're done xD ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper held Ito her happily "I love you. Raven" he whispered to her

[/QUOTE]
Raven blushed. "I love you too" she says happily, No one has ever said that to me before, besides my parents of course. She thought, blushing as she nuzzled her face in to Jasper's chest.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled at her before quickly kissing her again ten hugging her tightly "I'll never let go" e whispered t her

[/QUOTE]
She smiled up at him then hugged him back tightly.

(( I also noticed: No one has ever got Roman to use both Sharingans xD @shortyshot8 ))

Mayyflower said:
Raven blushed. "I love you too" she says happily, No one has ever said that to me before, besides my parents of course. She thought, blushing as she nuzzled her face in to Jasper's chest.
Jasper smiled and brought a hand to the back of Ravens head and let her softly as he watched her

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus shook his head "Just....Trust me" He said before quickly standing up "Shit shit shit!! Already!?" He yelled to himself
Maki's eyes widen. "What the hell?!" she says getting up. "Are you okay" she asks

Mayyflower said:
Maki's eyes widen. "What the hell?!" she says getting up. "Are you okay" she asks
Marcus frowned "Shit.....Sam get out here!!" He yelled out into the air as the sky turned green

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper smiled and brought a hand to the back of Ravens head and let her softly as he watched her

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled as she looked up at Jasper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back