• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William poked her on the nose "Do whatever you want" He said happily
Kaguras cheeks turned a slight pink. "I don't know what I want. wlWhenever I do what I want it gets taken from me" she sighs.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled
"it is, and if you live in or around the summer court its always spring or summer, but the same goes for if you live around the winter court, always being fall or winter." he said thinking of his visits to see his father "it was okay when i was just a child though, back then i was loved as the 'Fae's gift from the Gods' but when i started developing my powers i was the 'Fae's weapon against the Gods' and that's when i took a boat out to the ever sea and ended up on this world." he said watch the sunset.
(I need to go now, I'll reply later. Bye~)

LunaCrosby said:
Kaguras cheeks turned a slight pink. "I don't know what I want. wlWhenever I do what I want it gets taken from me" she sighs.
William smiled "Well you seem like a really nice girl so.....Stay out here with us" He said happily

Mayyflower said:
Rin walked around with her wings dragging behind her. Where the hell is everyone She thought to herself
@ANYONE
Allen teleported infront of her "Hello Riri" he chuckled.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Well you seem like a really nice girl so.....Stay out here with us" He said happily
"If I do I might hurt other people" she says and looks at the ground, contemplating on what to do.

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded and stood up. "Lead the way" she says smiling
Marcus made them appear in his room as he gazed at her "Let's make the most of tonight" He said with a smirk

LunaCrosby said:

"If I do I might hurt other people" she says and looks at the ground, contemplating on what to do.
William grabbed her shoulders "Hey....I believe in you just believe in yourself" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus made them appear in his room as he gazed at her "Let's make the most of tonight" He said with a smirk

William grabbed her shoulders "Hey....I believe in you just believe in yourself" He said softly
"If you knew me youd know I have zero confidence in myself" she said quietly.

LunaCrosby said:
"If you knew me youd know I have zero confidence in myself" she said quietly.
William stared her in the eyes "I used to be like you......I know that you can do this" He said softly

"Hmm, no one here, oh well might as well place a few tricks while I'm here". He made multiple illusions of snakes, spiders and rats hidden throughout the room, ready to pop out the moment someone is close. "There, if that don't scare them, then I ain't doin my job right"

Nonalaka said:
"Ah alrighty!" She said nodding happily as see finished cooking.
*Natsuru then sat at the table soon holding his head a little*

*Natsumi helped Amara put the food on the plates*

LunaCrosby said:
Rin stopped and crossed her arms. "Did you just call me Riri.." she grunts

shortyshot8 said:
Sam smiled and nodded. "Lets do it" she says smirking back

Mayyflower said:

Marcus smirked and tackled her onto the bed

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Trust me" He said softly "I won't let you be alone"
"Last time I heard that I was the one hurt" she said quietly.

Mayyflower said:

"Yup, Riri is an adorable nickname. It suits you" he chuckled.

LunaCrosby said:
"Last time I heard that I was the one hurt" she said quietly.

"Yup, Riri is an adorable nickname. It suits you" he chuckled.
William smiled "Please" He said softly "I won't let you leave"

LunaCrosby said:
"You realise I can teleport at will, it would be hard to stop me" she said and looked at him.
William looked down "Please don't leave......You are one of the first people to be nice to me" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
William looked down "Please don't leave......You are one of the first people to be nice to me" He said softly
Kagura frowned and put a hand on his shoulder "why wouldn't I be?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back