• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen stopped and thought if he did say something
"i don't think so, but, then again I'm told i think out load and talk to myself a lot, and priests always thought i was possessed because of it, so maybe i did." he said laughing "and man would they get scared when i yelled at them in my native language." he chuckled.
"That sounds fun. We should go scare some priests later." She said playfully, before turning again. "For now, let's go!~"

(random again)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Zerato turned around and touched down in front of her. "What a beautiful fae..." He said, taking her hand lightly and kissing it softly. "I am Zerato..." He said. "It is a pleasure to be in your presence..."

Kite was heading through the forest on his hippo before he froze and saw Lexi. L-Lexi...? He thought. He ran to her and hugged her. "I missed you..." He cried.
Nissa:*she looks at him blankly and tilts her head* Your words sound like those that are used for flattery in order to make a young female feel special so she will let you kiss her and then date her and then have sex with her.... I am not sure if I like those words or not. There is more breakfast, I am going to eat it now, please come back when you are Tyler. *she nods smiling sweetly at the stranger and walks inside to go eat something*

LunaCrosby said:
Kaguras face hardened "what did that jerk do" she asks.
Sam shook her head. "He said he didnt want to hurt me, even though I trust him not too" she says trying to collect herself

Mayyflower said:
Sam shook her head. "He said he didnt want to hurt me, even though I trust him not too" she says trying to collect herself
"How come I've never heard of or seen marcus" she asks "I know everyone here but I've never heard of him" she sighs and continues to hug her, trying to comfort her.

Shizurucia said:
"That sounds fun. We should go scare some priests later." She said playfully, before turning again. "For now, let's go!~"
(random again)
Ayen followed her till they were over the dorm's and he remembered he left his staff in his room

"Hey!" he called out "i need to grab something from my room." he said as he descended to the ground and approached the dorms trying to remember the way to his room.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Zerato turned around and touched down in front of her. "What a beautiful fae..." He said, taking her hand lightly and kissing it softly. "I am Zerato..." He said. "It is a pleasure to be in your presence..."

Kite was heading through the forest on his hippo before he froze and saw Lexi. L-Lexi...? He thought. He ran to her and hugged her. "I missed you..." He cried.
Lexi hugged him back tightly. "I missed you to" she whispers

Marcus looked up at the sun with tears in his eyes "I'm so sorry......Please forgive me Sam" He said to himself

@Anyone

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen followed her till they were over the dorm's and he remembered he left his staff in his room
"Hey!" he called out "i need to grab something from my room." he said as he descended to the ground and approached the dorms trying to remember the way to his room.
While waiting, Asano sits on the edge of the dorm's roof, humming and looking at the scenery.

LunaCrosby said:
"How come I've never heard of or seen marcus" she asks "I know everyone here but I've never heard of him" she sighs and continues to hug her, trying to comfort her.
Sam shruggs. "Why cant Succubus's ever be happy" she huffs

Mayyflower said:
Sam shruggs. "Why cant Succubus's ever be happy" she huffs
"Succubus can be happy Sammy" she sighs and let's go "I'll be back" she says and teleports to Marcus, slapping him "there, now that's outta my system" she says and glares at him "what's up with you? Can't you see Sam loves you no matter what?" She growls.

@shortyshot8

LunaCrosby said:
"Succubus can be happy Sammy" she sighs and let's go "I'll be back" she says and teleports to Marcus, slapping him "there, bow that's outta my system" she says and glares at him "what's up with you? Can't you see Sam loves you no matter what?" She growls.
@shortyshot8
Marcus looked shocked before sighing "I know she loves me.....And I love her but that's why I can't be with her" He said closing his eyes

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked shocked before sighing "I know she loves me.....And I love her but that's why I can't be with her" He said closing his eyes
Kagura sighed frustradedly "Ok look, what men don't realise is that here.. women are stronger than the regular ones... there's nothing you can do to hurt Sam besides leave her heart broken, And I know from experience" she says angrily.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura sighed frustradedly "Ok look, what men don't realise is that here.. women are stronger than the regular ones... there's nothing you can do to hurt Sam besides leave her heart broken, And I know from experience" she says angrily.
Marcus looked down "That's why.....I don't want to break her heart but.....How do I put this gently.......I'm going to die" He said looking back up

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked down "That's why.....I don't want to break her heart but.....How do I put this gently.......I'm going to die" He said looking back up
"Do this.. tell her and make the rest of your life fucking count, don't end it with being sad. Go to her and tell her, be happy with her until the damn end" she says angrily.

Shizurucia said:
While waiting, Asano sits on the edge of the dorm's roof, humming and looking at the scenery.
Ayen walks in the dorms halls a good ten minutes before remembers where his room is and retrieves his staff, then he opens his window jumps out and makes a wooden hand extend from his staff grab the roof and pull him up

"i didn't make you wait to long, did i Asano?" he asked semi-worried.

LunaCrosby said:
"Do this.. tell her and make the rest of your life fucking count, don't end it with being sad. Go to her and tell her, be happy with her until the damn end" she says angrily.
Marcus looked shocked "Bu-But.....It's too late" He said sadly

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked shocked "Bu-But.....It's too late" He said sadly
Kagura grabbed his shoulders "Its never too late!" she shouted and furrowed her brows "go to her and be happy, I may not know you and you may not know me but I know what you need to do!" She says loudly.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura grabbed his shoulders "Its never too late!" she shouted and furrowed her brows "go to her and be happy, I may not know you and you may not know me but I know what you need to do!" She says loudly.
Marcus nodded slowly "O-Okay" He said softly before warping to Sam

@Mayyflower

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero laughed, wondering why she cared so much about that girl that he only knew for a day or two.
" Why do I even care about her? Oh right... the contract... God dammit!"

Zero held his head, shrieking in agony. His form melted down, his scream pierced the air, a dark rift opening in the sky. Shadows swarmed down from the portal, being engulfed into his body. They continued flowing into Zero, never stopping. Black lightning littered the sky, striking the nearby earth.

" I'll show you the power of this earths evil... "

The ground under him began splitting, evaporating into the air from the sheer amount of power being released from him. His eyes shifted dark colors, piercing through Akira's silver eyes.

" Akira, you think you have infinite power because you're a true sanctum. I'm about to show you real power, emotions. "

@Fukushima Akira

...♅Akira raised his left hand up to his face as his power began sparking around him. He replied as the air picked up and his power began bearing down on the area around him, slightly increasing the gravity♅...

“ I'm going to eviscerate your power, along with you. ”

tumblr_m74ya363Pr1rrbpmoo1_500_zpsnm8xltoz.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen walks in the dorms halls a good ten minutes before remembers where his room is and retrieves his staff, then he opens his window jumps out and makes a wooden hand extend from his staff grab the roof and pull him up
"i didn't make you wait to long, did i Asano?" he asked semi-worried.
"Nope~ What's with the staff?" She asked, looking confused at the object.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back