• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler rubbed the back of his head, laughing nervously. "Yeah... I get called that a lot..." He said.
Nissa: The Bacon is the best part *she says yawning and....lays her head down on the table while munching on a strip of bacon* night time...... *still eating in her sleep*

Shingo finished giving her a hickey and smirked at her, licking his lips. "Heehee... Now people will know your mine..." He said in a charming manner.
The cat part of Ally began to purr, she couldnt help it which made her blush a dark pink.

LunaCrosby said:
Jayden ignored what she said "are you alright?" He asks.
---

Zero smiles and stays silent.
Lexi got up. "Im fine" she says brushing herself off. She looks at her hand to make sure she still has her ring on, she sighed in relief when she noticed it still on her hand

Shizurucia said:
Pouting, Asano turned around, using [Hræsvelgr] to fly to where Ayen was.
"Where were we going again?" She asked, having already forgotten their goal.
Ayen sighed as he saw that what he was looking for was destroyed in the battle that took place here

"well, seeing as freddys is gone, i guess that's up to you." he said softly while taking in the destruction. "all those lifes lost, Death has her work cut out for her." he thought out loud in ancient Fae.

Jennete said:
Nissa: The Bacon is the best part *she says yawning and....lays her head down on the table while munching on a strip of bacon* night time...... *still eating in her sleep*
Tyler chuckled and picked her up, out of her chair and set her back in her bed in the cabin. A muffled bang is heard outside the cabin. "Sweet dreams..." He said softly to Nissa, kissing her forehead before rushing out to face the large beast that now stood before him. It had 2 dragon heads on top and 2 lion heads on bottom of its body. "Sun that shines bright... Make my wings shine just as bright..." He said as his wings turned golden and his body became coated in shining gold armor. The light was so bright, it shined into the cabin.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi got up. "Im fine" she says brushing herself off. She looks at her hand to make sure she still has her ring on, she sighed in relief when she noticed it still on her hand
"That's good" Zero says "want me to take you home?" He asks.

LunaCrosby said:
The cat part of Ally began to purr, she couldnt help it which made her blush a dark pink.
Shingo continued to smile more. "I'm guessing you want more...?" He asked, smirking. "You asked for it!" He laughed, tackling her and kissing her deep and rough.

Mayyflower said:
Sam brought her knees up to her chest and softly sobbed into her knees. "Kagura.... where are you" she whispered to herself
@LunaCrosby
Kagura appeared in front of her, a cold look showing she was angry at whoever upset Sam "what happened?" She asks.

LunaCrosby said:
"That's good" Zero says "want me to take you home?" He asks.
Lexi shook her head. "No thank you" she says quietly. "Thanks for helping me" she says smiling at the three as she disapeared and went to her 'private' Place

Tyler chuckled and picked her up, out of her chair and set her back in her bed in the cabin. A muffled bang is heard outside the cabin. "Sweet dreams..." He said softly to Nissa, kissing her forehead before rushing out to face the large beast that now stood before him. It had 2 dragon heads on top and 2 lion heads on bottom of its body. "Sun that shines bright... Make my wings shine just as bright..." He said as his wings turned golden and his body became coated in shining gold armor. The light was so bright, it shined into the cabin.
Nissa:*wakes up slowly when golden light shines in her eyes, looking out her window as Tyler faces off the beast, rubbing her eyes and she slowly walks outside to peer at Tyler and the beast, licking her lips as her eyes gleam with hunger at the dragon heads* Mmmmm.....

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed as he saw that what he was looking for was destroyed in the battle that took place here
"well, seeing as freddys is gone, i guess that's up to you." he said softly while taking in the destruction. "all those lifes lost, Death has her work cut out for her." he thought out loud in ancient Fae.
Asano was about to fly in a random direction again, when she heard Ayen talking to himself.

"Did you say something?" She asked, turning back.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura appeared in front of her, a cold look showing she was angry at whoever upset Sam "what happened?" She asks.
Sam got up and hugged Kagura tightly, crying harder.

Shingo continued to smile more. "I'm guessing you want more...?" He asked, smirking. "You asked for it!" He laughed, tackling her and kissing her deep and rough.
Ally went wide eyed and kissed him back.

Mayyflower said:
Sam got up and hugged Kagura tightly, crying harder.
Kaguras face softened and she hugged her back "did Marcus do this to you?" She asks.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*wakes up slowly when golden light shines in her eyes, looking out her window as Tyler faces off the beast, rubbing her eyes and she slowly walks outside to peer at Tyler and the beast, licking her lips as her eyes gleam with hunger at the dragon heads* Mmmmm.....
Tyler summoned a sword of gleaming light. "I am Zerato... God of the light that shines bright... I am also the god of the sun... I vanquish the darkness that cleanses thee..." He said softly as he laid a hand on the beasts upper left dragon head. Light courses over the beasts body. It fell to the ground, rolling over and growling happily. Zerato petted it softly, smiling.

Tyler summoned a sword of gleaming light. "I am Zerato... God of the light that shines bright... I am also the god of the sun... I vanquish the darkness that cleanses thee..." He said softly as he laid a hand on the beasts upper left dragon head. Light courses over the beasts body. It fell to the ground, rolling over and growling happily. Zerato petted it softly, smiling.
Nissa:*she sighed.....she probably couldn't eat it if he was petting it..shame*

LunaCrosby said:

Kaguras face softened and she hugged her back "did Marcus do this to you?" She asks.
Shingo stuck his tongue in and battled her tongue. He kept kissing her, a smile on his face.

LunaCrosby said:

Sam just cried. "Yea" she whimpered still hugging her tightly

Zero shrugged and teleported to Toru "Ima watch Kelsey Kay?" He said and grabbed kelseys hand, dissapearing and appearing at the park without waiting for her answer.

Kelsey went wide eyed and smiled, she loved the park "yay!" She said and hugged a tree.

Roman appeared in various places. Most of them places he spent time with Snow. He took her ring out of his pouch and held it tightly. He then appeared at the village where he almost completely lost his mind. "I'm such a fuck up..." he said, taunting himself before appearing back in his seat in the courtyard. What kind of husband loses their wife and never finds them? Roman thought to himself.

Shizurucia said:
Asano was about to fly in a random direction again, when she heard Ayen talking to himself.
"Did you say something?" She asked, turning back.
Ayen stopped and thought if he did say something

"i don't think so, but, then again I'm told i think out load and talk to myself a lot, and priests always thought i was possessed because of it, so maybe i did." he said laughing "and man would they get scared when i yelled at them in my native language." he chuckled.

Lexi sat down on a mountain and looked out. What the hell happened while I was out? She thought to herself

@ANYONE

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she sighed.....she probably couldn't eat it if he was petting it..shame*
Zerato turned around and touched down in front of her. "What a beautiful fae..." He said, taking her hand lightly and kissing it softly. "I am Zerato..." He said. "It is a pleasure to be in your presence..."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi sat down on a mountain and looked out. What the hell happened while I was out? She thought to herself
@ANYONE
Kite was heading through the forest on his hippo before he froze and saw Lexi. L-Lexi...? He thought. He ran to her and hugged her. "I missed you..." He cried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back