• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
She sits up "morning" she says quietly.
Shingo sits up next to her. "So... Was I a good teacher?" He asked. "To be honest... I want to be one someday... I've studied Exceed history and culture as well as this one..." He said.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shingo sits up next to her. "So... Was I a good teacher?" He asked. "To be honest... I want to be one someday... I've studied Exceed history and culture as well as this one..." He said.
"Well if you want to Be a teacher go ahead and be one" she says and smiles.

LunaCrosby said:
"Shut up Old hag" Zero says and rolls his eyes.
---

"I did the right thing mother" Jayden growled.
Viper looked at Maki and slapped the shit out of her. "Dont you dare call me a old bag of shit" she growls

Maki stood there her cheek bleeding. "Oh you shouldn't of done that" she says, her teeth showing.

Viper backed up holding her hand, "What the hell, a Leviathan, how did you get out?" she asks terrified

"Bitch that doesn't concern you" she says growling as she walks up to Viper who is still backing away

LunaCrosby said:
"Well if you want to Be a teacher go ahead and be one" she says and smiles.
Shingo went wide eyed as he looked her in the eyes. "R-Really...? I didn't think I was a good teacher... But I'll give it my all." He said, smiling a his eyes softened.

Mayyflower said:
Viper looked at Maki and slapped the shit out of her. "Dont you dare call me a old bag of shit" she growls
Maki stood there her cheek bleeding. "Oh you shouldn't of done that" she says, her teeth showing.

Viper backed up holding her hand, "What the hell, a Leviathan, how did you get out?" she asks terrified

"Bitch that doesn't concern you" she says growling as she walks up to Viper who is still backing away
Jayden watches amused.

---

Zero smirks and watches.

Nonalaka said:
Amara began taking out the ingredients and began to prepare the meal, humming lightly as she did so.
*Natsuru helped out with Amara*

*Natsumi only started to wash the dishes*

''hey Amara, wanna go take a walk? il bring Natsuru along''

Tyler smiled and nodded. "I see... Me, Nora and Snow are good friends..." He said softly as he wrapped up cooking. "Could you set up the table please? I'd really appreciate it..." He said, smiling at her.
Nissa: I do not know how.. *says slowly, feeling bad*

Shingo went wide eyed as he looked her in the eyes. "R-Really...? I didn't think I was a good teacher... But I'll give it my all." He said, smiling a his eyes softened.
"Well you shouldn't let anyone's opinion stop you" she says and smiles

LunaCrosby said:
Allen was distracted, too busy in his own thoughts.
Ilaani stood up from the bench and placed her hands in her pockets, shuffling here feet a bit as she contemplated if she should leave this awkward situation or not, she supposed it would seem odd if she did. So she just stood there.

@Mayyflower

Jennete said:
Nissa: I do not know how.. *says slowly, feeling bad*
Tyler ruffled her hair as the table was magically set up and the food whisked it's way to the table. "That's ok!" He said happily as went to wash his hands.

LunaCrosby said:
Jayden watches amused..
---

Zero smirks and watches.
Viper growls at Maki. "Jayden get her, that's a command" she yells

Maki looked back at Jayden. "Dont do it, that's just death waiting to happen" she grins. "Now excuse me but im hungry" she says turning back to Viper.

"Dont touch me" she growls still backing up.

Maki rolled her eyes and tackled her

SoulofTobi said:
"well, then we need to look for a sign labeled 'freddys'." he said looking for sign himself "and the smell of fried cow" he said frowning at the ruined city.
(sorry for the later reply, had to eat dinner (' :) ))
"Okay~" She said, skipping on a random direction while looking around for the sign.

(Sorry for the wait.)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru helped out with Amara*
*Natsumi only started to wash the dishes*

''hey Amara, wanna go take a walk? il bring Natsuru along''

[/QUOTE]
"Ooh a walk sounds nice~ I'd love to go!" Amara chimed happily.

Mayyflower said:
Viper growls at Maki. "Jayden get her, that's a command" she yells
Maki looked back at Jayden. "Dont do it, that's just death waiting to happen" she grins. "Now excuse me but im hungry" she says turning back to Viper.

"Dont touch me" she growls still backing up.

Maki rolled her eyes and tackled her
Jayden stays silent and looks away.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''cool, guess its settled then''
*Natsuru said as he kept helping Amara*

[/QUOTE]
"Yay!, where are we walking to?" She asked curiously as she continued to cook.

Shizurucia said:
"Okay~" She said, skipping on a random direction while looking around for the sign.
(Sorry for the wait.)
Ayen sighed as he was almost sure it was gone.

"Asano, is it safe for you to be in these ruins?" he said as he followed her "i mean these buildings remains could fall in any direction, and i don't want to be the reason you get hurt." he called out.

(you monster, i started watching angel beats again while waiting, and i was forced onto the feel train.)

LunaCrosby said:
"Well you shouldn't let anyone's opinion stop you" she says and smiles
Shingo blushed as he kissed her softly, holding her hand. I knew I didn't make a mistake when I decided to love you... He thought.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani stood up from the bench and placed her hands in her pockets, shuffling here feet a bit as she contemplated if she should leave this awkward situation or not, she supposed it would seem odd if she did. So she just stood there.
@Mayyflower
Akito smirked and tossed a basket ball at Allen, hitting him in the head.

@LunaCrosby

Mayyflower said:
Akito smirked and tossed a basket ball at Allen, hitting him in the head.
@Nonalaka

Mayyflower said:
Maki ate Viper and walked back, "Sorry Jayden but she had to go, Lets go get Lexi" she says frowning
Jayden nodded and walked to a desk, pulling open the drawer and pulling out the jar that held her soul.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed as he was almost sure it was gone.
"Asano, is it safe for you to be in these ruins?" he said as he followed her "i mean these buildings remains could fall in any direction, and i don't want to be the reason you get hurt." he called out.

(you monster, i started watching angel beats again while waiting, and i was forced onto the feel train.)
"It's fine, as long as my [Magical Weapon] isn't destroyed, I can heal from anything." She said without stopping. "But we can always look from the air if you want to."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back