• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler blushed dark red. "Y-Your beautiful..." He said. W-Why did I just say that?! He thought. "A-And... Yeah... I have bacon..."
Nissa:*she nods, fiddling with the buttons before she sighs and snaps her fingers making them button on themselves* Human clothing is complicated.. *she stands and walks out, not noticing the comment on her image as she goes to find the bacon...mmm bacon, eggs, toast, sausage, biscuits, milk, pancakes, hash browns, sausage patty's , french toast, coffee, cereal, oatmeal, bagels, cream cheese...*

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she nods, fiddling with the buttons before she sighs and snaps her fingers making them button on themselves* Human clothing is complicated.. *she stands and walks out, not noticing the comment on her image as she goes to find the bacon...mmm bacon, eggs, toast, sausage, biscuits, milk, pancakes, hash browns, sausage patty's , french toast, coffee, cereal, oatmeal, bagels, cream cheese...*
Tyler smiled and his eyes flashed as food started flying around the kitchen, being cooked at extreme speeds. "I'll have breakfast ready soon..." He said. He couldn't get over the fact she looked so beautiful right now. He looked over at her for a second, too distracted to notice when he cut his finger with a knife. "Agh!!!" He yelped as he winced in pain.

Shingo bit her bottom lip playfully before pulling away and smiling, blushing a little. "I-I know it's a bit soon... But can we do it...?" He asked, hoping she knew what he meant.
Ally blushed and nodded "I don't know how to though" she says and looks down.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus continued looking down to avoid eye contact "I just.....I'm not going to tell you....I can't"
Sam nodded. "Okay then" she says fighting back tears, she shook her head. Now I know who you finally chose to be with" she said obviously hurt but stayed calm. "Ima just go" she says turning around and heading for the door.

Tyler smiled and his eyes flashed as food started flying around the kitchen, being cooked at extreme speeds. "I'll have breakfast ready soon..." He said. He couldn't get over the fact she looked so beautiful right now. He looked over at her for a second, too distracted to notice when he cut his finger with a knife. "Agh!!!" He yelped as he winced in pain.
(Wimp.....That's all I have to say xD )

LunaCrosby said:
Ally blushed and nodded "I don't know how to though" she says and looks down.
Shingo blushed and kissed her softly before pulling away. "I'll show you how..." He said softly.

(Fade?)

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded. "Okay then" she says fighting back tears, she shook her head. Now I know who you finally chose to be with" she said obviously hurt but stayed calm. "Ima just go" she says turning around and heading for the door.
Marcus gulped "It's not that.......It's what I am.....I don't want to hurt you but no matter what I do you get hurt!" He yelled at himself

(BRB)

LunaCrosby said:
"I already look hideous, inside and out" Zero snapped
Viper scoffed. "You got that right" she said turning too Jayden. "How could you do this to me" she snapped

SoulofTobi said:
"well, then we need to look for a sign labeled 'freddys'." he said looking for sign himself "and the smell of fried cow" he said frowning at the ruined city.
(sorry for the later reply, had to eat dinner (' :) ))
@Shizurucia

shortyshot8 said:
(Wimp.....That's all I have to say xD )
(Tyler's standard form is a wimp... He's surprisingly weak remember? xD )

LunaCrosby said:
"O-ok" she says and her blush fades.
(Yesssssss)
Shingo woke up the next morning, realizing he was hugging Ally in his sleep. He blushed, looking at her. "M-Morning..." He said softly.

Nissa:*looks at his finger and takes it, staring at it intently before licking it and stands back as it heals, smiling at being helpful* I deserve bacon now.

(Tyler's standard form is a wimp... He's surprisingly weak remember? xD )

Shingo woke up the next morning, realizing he was hugging Ally in his sleep. He blushed, looking at her. "M-Morning..." He said softly.
Ally slowly opened her eyes, still a vit tired "hm?" She says absentmindedly.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*looks at his finger and takes it, staring at it intently before licking it and stands back as it heals, smiling at being helpful* I deserve bacon now.
Tyler blushed and looked away. "I-I guess you do..." He muttered. "H-Hey... Are all eaters this beautiful?" He asked as he continued to cook.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus gulped "It's not that.......It's what I am.....I don't want to hurt you but no matter what I do you get hurt!" He yelled at himself
(BRB)
Sam stopped and turned around. "What is up with guys these days, I'm strong enough to watch after myself, I'm not gonna get hurt" she says throwing her hands in the air. "I don't care what you are, I trust you not to hurt me that's why I'm here" she sighs.

LunaCrosby said:
Ally slowly opened her eyes, still a vit tired "hm?" She says absentmindedly.
Shingo pecked her lips softly. "Rise and shine butterfly..." He said softly, smiling.

LunaCrosby said:
"I-im just helping people" he said quietly.
"But your my son!" she shouts. "Betray the woman who gave birth to you! Is that a new thing now?!" she growls "Your just another mistake I made" she snarls

"Hey! Dont call him a mistake, Just because he did the right thing doesnt give you the damn right to talk to your only son like that, you old bag of shit" she snaps at Viper

Tyler blushed and looked away. "I-I guess you do..." He muttered. "H-Hey... Are all eaters this beautiful?" He asked as he continued to cook.
Nissa: I don't know, I have never met another Eater. We are a rare species, given as gifts and keys to power to powerful Fae families like Snow and Noras.

Jennete said:
Nissa: I don't know, I have never met another Eater. We are a rare species, given as gifts and keys to power to powerful Fae families like Snow and Noras.
Tyler smiled and nodded. "I see... Me, Nora and Snow are good friends..." He said softly as he wrapped up cooking. "Could you set up the table please? I'd really appreciate it..." He said, smiling at her.

Mayyflower said:
"But your my son!" she shouts. "Betray the woman who gave birth to you! Is that a new thing now?!" she growls "Your just another mistake I made" she snarls
"Hey! Dont call him a mistake, Just because he did the right thing doesnt give you the damn right to talk to your only son like that, you old bag of shit" she snaps at Viper
"Shut up Old hag" Zero says and rolls his eyes.

---

"I did the right thing mother" Jayden growled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back