• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
"No, it isn't." he said as he sat down "especially since the child the queen birth happens to be my father." he said looking down, at wanting to see her reaction.
Asano opened her mouth, about to say something, but closed it again, unable to think on anything to say. It wasn't something she could understand like that. And so, all she could do was sit down besides Ayen.

"How..." She began, unsure about how to ask what was on her mind. "How exactly did that happen?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Hiro smiled sweetly at her. "Don't worry Harper! Brother Kite will save her! I'm sure of it!" He said, holding up his pinky. "Pinky promise!"
Harper nodded and smiled. holding her pinky out. "Pinky promise" she says happily

Mayyflower said:
Harper nodded and smiled. holding her pinky out. "Pinky promise" she says happily
Hiro took her pinky and pulled her into another kiss. He pulled away shortly after. "And if he doesn't succeed... I'll always be here for you..." He said softly.

Shingo walked into the park alone. "I really messed up..." He said out loud. He then saw Ally passed out. The least I can do is give her a place to rest... He thought as he picked her up bridal style and headed for his dorm. When he arrived he sat her down on the bed. He wrote a note for her, saying: "I'm sorry for being such a jerk... I need to learn to treat my friends with respect... It's cool if you still think I'm a jerk... I just want you to know... I care for you."-Shingo. He then sat down the note on top of her. Finally, he went inside the shower before he would go to get groceries.
Ally woke up, completely out of it. She looked around a bit confused, not knowing who's dorm she was in "this isn't my dorm.." she mumbled and noticed a note, she looked at it and read it "he says he cares then he throws me onto the ground, confusing" she sighed and layed back down.

(Brb)

Hiro took her pinky and pulled her into another kiss. He pulled away shortly after. "And if he doesn't succeed... I'll always be here for you..." He said softly.
Harper blushed and smiled. "He will.. I belive in him" she says smiling. "Plus I kinda have too" she says still smiling

(Brb)

LunaCrosby said:
Ally woke up, completely out of it. She looked around a bit confused, not knowing who's dorm she was in "this isn't my dorm.." she mumbled and noticed a note, she looked at it and read it "he says he cares then he throws me onto the ground, confusing" she sighed and layed back down.
(Brb)
Shingo got out of the shower and put on his clothes. He walked out and saw Ally was awake. "Oh... Your awake... I guess I should say sorry against for being such a jerk... I wish there was a way to fix my mistakes." He said, frowning.

Mayyflower said:
Harper blushed and smiled. "He will.. I belive in him" she says smiling. "Plus I kinda have too" she says still smiling
(Brb)
Hiro brings his face close to Harper's again. "P-Permission to kiss Harper again...?" He asked softly, blushing. "S-Sorry... It's just... Harper's lips are so sweet..."

Shizurucia said:
Asano opened her mouth, about to say something, but closed it again, unable to think on anything to say. It wasn't something she could understand like that. And so, all she could do was sit down besides Ayen.
"How..." She began, unsure about how to ask what was on her mind. "How exactly did that happen?"
"like i said before, the Unseelie are Fae of magic, as the Seelie are Fae of Nature, well the queen found a way to give my grandfather, a primal god of nature, a physical embodiment." he said as he made a piece of bark, some dirt, and water into a mouse "and from there, she seduced him" he said nonchalantly "and how I'm more Seelie than Unseelie? my mother was the first princess of the Seelie court, and only daughter of the Summer King and women, in Fae society, no matter the court, get possession of children they birth. " he said taking the mouse in his hand.

Shingo got out of the shower and put on his clothes. He walked out and saw Ally was awake. "Oh... Your awake... I guess I should say sorry against for being such a jerk... I wish there was a way to fix my mistakes." He said, frowning.
Ally stared at him for a bit "well I'm geussing I turned into my Panther-Demon form because I was upset when you threw me to the ground" sh says quietly.

Hiro brings his face close to Harper's again. "P-Permission to kiss Harper again...?" He asked softly, blushing. "S-Sorry... It's just... Harper's lips are so sweet..."
Harper blushed and nodded slightly

(There gonna regret it later
xD )

LunaCrosby said:
Ally stared at him for a bit "well I'm geussing I turned into my Panther-Demon form because I was upset when you threw me to the ground" sh says quietly.
Shingo looked at the ground. "T-That was really wrong and rude of me... You of all people deserve more respect than anyone else I know... I haven't known a girl that has put up with me that long..." He chuckled softly. "Your amazing."

Mayyflower said:
Harper blushed and nodded slightly
(There gonna regret it later
xD )
(Yup yup! xD )

Hiro leaned in and kissed her again, not pulling away this time. His face started to turn red.

Shingo looked at the ground. "T-That was really wrong and rude of me... You of all people deserve more respect than anyone else I know... I haven't known a girl that has put up with me that long..." He chuckled softly. "Your amazing."

(Yup yup! xD )

Hiro leaned in and kissed her again, not pulling away this time. His face started to turn red.
Harper kissed him back softly, blushing uncontrollably.

Tyler chuckled and rubbed the back of his head nervously. "Sorry, Cha is meant to mean YOU." He said. "I'm a archangel... And a fallen god." He explained, pointing to his wings.
Nissan:*stares at the wings in awe and smiles in a sort of sleepy look but that just is how she she smiles* I don't have wings like other Fey... I like yours.

Mayyflower said:
Harper kissed him back softly, blushing uncontrollably.
Hiro wrapped his arms around her and continued to kiss her softly. H-Harper is amazing... He thought as his blush darkened.

Jennete said:
Nissan:*stares at the wings in awe and smiles in a sort of sleepy look but that just is how she she smiles* I don't have wings like other Fey... I like yours.
Tyler smirked and embraced her as he brushed his wings against her back. "Why? Because their so soft...?" He said.

(Yup yup! xD )

Ally blushed slightly "what gave you a change of heart?" She asks.

LunaCrosby said:
Ally blushed slightly "what gave you a change of heart?" She asks.
Shingo looked at her, covering his face to hide his blush. "You..." He mumbled. "I couldn't stand the thought of you in pain... What I did drove me crazy..."

Hiro wrapped his arms around her and continued to kiss her softly. H-Harper is amazing... He thought as his blush darkened.
Harper blushed and placed her hand on his cheek

Shingo looked at her, covering his face to hide his blush. "You..." He mumbled. "I couldn't stand the thought of you in pain... What I did drove me crazy..."
"T-then why'd you do it" she said, her blush darkening.

Mayyflower said:
Akito smiled, "I mean I guess, so are you and Allen in a relationship?" he asks
@Nonalaka

LunaCrosby said:

Allen stared at him wide eyed "no!" He said quickly "were friends" he says.

@Nonalaka
Shingo sighed. "I-I just felt really bad and I acted irrationally... I know I'm a jerk... But even jerks have feelings..." He said. "And this jerk has feelings for you..." He said, blushing as he looked away.

LunaCrosby said:

Allen stared at him wide eyed "no!" He said quickly "were friends" he says.

@Nonalaka
Akito chuckled. "Thats what they all said" he says sitting down @Nonalaka

SoulofTobi said:
"like i said before, the Unseelie are Fae of magic, as the Seelie are Fae of Nature, well the queen found a way to give my grandfather, a primal god of nature, a physical embodiment." he said as he made a piece of bark, some dirt, and water into a mouse "and from there, she seduced him" he said nonchalantly "and how I'm more Seelie than Unseelie? my mother was the first princess of the Seelie court, and only daughter of the Summer King and women, in Fae society, no matter the court, get possession of children they birth. " he said taking the mouse in his hand.
Without anything to say, Asano could only sit there, silent. There were a few other things she wanted to ask, but she couldn't bring herself to do so for various reasons. In the end, a few moments passed without her saying anything, before she stood up. Making sure she had a cheerful expression when she turned to face Ayen.

"Okay~ That's enough of this talk." She said, offering her hand to him. "Why don't we go take a walk? There's a lot of places I haven't seen yet."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back