• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Sam looked over at Marcus. "An old friend" she says smiling. "Are you okay?" she asks
Marcus nodded "Yeah....I think" He said softly looking down "I think I saw something" He stopped as his eyes lit up both showing the number 2 as two voices spoke "THEY ARE COMING"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "Yeah....I think" He said softly looking down "I think I saw something" He stopped as his eyes lit up both showing the number 2 as two voices spoke "THEY ARE COMING"
Sam looked over at Marcus. "Who is coming" she asks looking at the numbers. Ergh She thought to herself

Mayyflower said:
Sam looked over at Marcus. "Who is coming" she asks looking at the numbers. Ergh She thought to herself
The glowing stopped as blood red appeared under his eyes in a line going down to his chin before he fell over passed out

shortyshot8 said:
The glowing stopped as blood red appeared under his eyes in a line going down to his chin before he fell over passed out
(What is going on?!)

Sam grabbed Marcus before he fell over. "Marcus?" she gasps

Mayyflower said:
(What is going on?!)
Sam grabbed Marcus before he fell over. "Marcus?" she gasps
(Oh some bat shit crazy stuff is gonna happen xD )

Marcus looked at her the pupils of his eyes glowing red "H-Hey there" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
(Oh some bat shit crazy stuff is gonna happen xD )
Marcus looked at her the pupils of his eyes glowing red "H-Hey there" He said softly
Sam looked at his eyes. "Hey" she whispered "Your eyes...?" she says softly

Anyone free I have some characters

Here's a list

Ramona - A bar(Free)

Roman - At home being sad(Free I guess)

Kaz - Somewhere around the school(Free)

Hayate - I always lose him... Somewhere w/ Thana(busy)

Han - Hasn't been free in forever xD (Busy)

Taylor - Flying around(Free)

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed
"
Fae from the Summer Court are born with a affinity for nature, but I'm different, not only was i a natural with it, but my father was a demigod and his father was a Primal Nature God, so if you think about it I'm a fourth god, what i like to call a semi-god." he explained feeling the god blood in him string "but it wasnt till i was already close to mastering nature that i awakened my god blood for the first time." he said calmly.
"I see..." Was all she said before falling silent for a few seconds. "You said Fae "From the Summer Court", Is there more than one kind of Fae?"

Mayyflower said:
Sam looked at his eyes. "Hey" she whispered "Your eyes...?" she says softly
Marcus nodded "I know" He said softly as he brushed some hair out of her face "Stay with me"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel sighed as he held onto euloria as he rested his head on her shoulder

[/QUOTE]
"Hey, I was thinking, maybe I should just get a house instead of this crummy dorm y'know?" She shrugged "what do you think?"

LunaCrosby said:
(Still interacting, I just don't remember where they left off)
((Ohh okay uvu errr, I think ilaani said congratulations and joked about damaging Allen's ego or something, I'll have to go find the post.))

Nonalaka said:
"Hey, I was thinking, maybe I should just get a house instead of this crummy dorm y'know?" She shrugged "what do you think?"

((Ohh okay uvu errr, I think ilaani said congratulations and joked about damaging Allen's ego or something, I'll have to go find the post.))
(Ok)

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled and hugged her tears coming to his eyes from what he saw in his dream
Sam smiled and hugged him back. "Are you gonna be okay?" she asks softly

Mayyflower said:
(Okay)

(Sorry I was playing a computer game ;- ;)
(Oh! Ok! Glad you weren't ignoring me xD )

Hiro walked into the park and saw Harper trapped in a bottle. "Whoa! Harper! How did you get trapped in there?!" He asked. "Lemme try to get you out...."

Shizurucia said:
"I see..." Was all she said before falling silent for a few seconds. "You said Fae "From the Summer Court", Is there more than one kind of Fae?"
Ayen nodded

"well technically the same, there are two factions of Fae, the Summer or Seelie Court, Fae of the light and Nature and the Winter or Unseelie Court, Fae of Dark and Magic." he took a breath "the Seelie treasure Honor, and beauty and will always repay a favor. well the UnSeelie laugh at honor and beauty, and seek out power and the knowledge of gods and nature kept by the summer court and most will use those who aren't Fae as stepping stones." he finish taking in another breath.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Oh! Ok! Glad you weren't ignoring me xD )
Hiro walked into the park and saw Harper trapped in a bottle. "Whoa! Harper! How did you get trapped in there?!" He asked. "Lemme try to get you out...."
Harper looked up at saw hiro she smiled and wiped her tears away. "Hiro!" she says happily. "My cousin jayden and my aunt Viper Put me in here" she says loud enough that he could hear her in the bottle. "She shrunk me and put me in here" she says softly

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded
"well technically the same, there are two factions of Fae, the Summer or Seelie Court, Fae of the light and Nature and the Winter or Unseelie Court, Fae of Dark and Magic." he took a breath "the Seelie treasure Honor, and beauty and will always repay a favor. well the UnSeelie laugh at honor and beauty, and seek out power and the knowledge of gods and nature kept by the summer court and most will use those who aren't Fae as stepping stones." he finish taking in another breath.
"If what you're saying is true, then I understand why you'd want to keep the UnSeelie from getting it." She asked, unable to see the point of all that. "But what does they even want that knowledge and power for?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back