• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Navi smiled. "Im excited" she says happily
"Me too!" She giggled as she grabbed a bathing suit and a few other things from her closet. "Let's go!" She said happily as she skipped towards the door again.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "i just sort of wander all over this world, sometimes i would become a herbalist or a sage for lords and villeges, but its been five hundred years since i did that." he said as if it was normal. "what did you do before you came here?"
"Hmm... How was it called again...?" Asano said, looking confused. "Ah, that's right! Shut-in. I've been a shut-in for.. 2 or 3 years, I think."

Shizurucia said:
"Hmm... How was it called again...?" Asano said, looking confused. "Ah, that's right! Shut-in. I've been a shut-in for.. 2 or 3 years, I think."
"shut-in? do you meet you were imprisoned, or did you have a over protective guardian?" he asked inquisitively "that would of been hell for someone like me, i need contact with nature or I'll start to going stir crazy, then, eventually, insane." he shuddered at the though.

SoulofTobi said:
"shut-in? do you meet you were imprisoned, or did you have a over protective guardian?" he asked inquisitively "that would of been hell for someone like me, i need contact with nature or I'll start to going stir crazy, then, eventually, insane." he shuddered at the though.
"Yeah, something like that." She said, shrugging. "It got boring eventually, so I left, and here I am right now."

Shizurucia said:
"Yeah, something like that." She said, shrugging. "It got boring eventually, so I left, and here I am right now."
"well, things like that cant be helped i guess." he said as he stretched "so, did anything interesting happen it the last day well i napped?" he said scratching his head.

Nonalaka said:
"Me too!" She giggled as she grabbed a bathing suit and a few other things from her closet. "Let's go!" She said happily as she skipped towards the door again.
Navi flew close behind. "I dont know how to swim" she says quietly

SoulofTobi said:
"well, things like that cant be helped i guess." he said as he stretched "so, did anything interesting happen it the last day well i napped?" he said scratching his head.
"Other than the Drapocalypse? I don't think so" She said. "It was pretty amusing to see so many dragons running, or flying, around randomly."

(Anyone free)

Maki- With Jayden and zero @Nonalaka )

Viper-Stuck

Rin-The courtyard (Needs to die)

Kyle- The cafe

Shizurucia said:
"Other than the Drapocalypse? I don't think so" She said. "It was pretty amusing to see so many dragons running, or flying, around randomly."
Ayen went to say some thing but closed his mouth thought it was probably luck that he slept through it

"well, not that i would have liked to be in the fight, i mean some people would pay their weight in gold for dragon scales and bones, but its better that i slept through it, i tend to lose myself in any big battle" he said feeling the aggravation of his godly blood.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen went to say some thing but closed his mouth thought it was probably luck that he slept through it
"well, not that i would have liked to be in the fight, i mean some people would pay their weight in gold for dragon scales and bones, but its better that i slept through it, i tend to lose myself in any big battle" he said feeling the aggravation of his godly blood.
Asano couldn't help but feel a little disappointed, if she'd known that it was so valuable, she would have got some scales at least. Sure, she didn't really need that, but it wouldn't hurt to have some, just in case.

"How strong are you anyway?" She asked, trying to change the subject. No using thinking about that now.

Shizurucia said:
Asano couldn't help but feel a little disappointed, if she'd known that it was so valuable, she would have got some scales at least. Sure, she didn't really need that, but it wouldn't hurt to have some, just in case.
"How strong are you anyway?" She asked, trying to change the subject. No using thinking about that now.
Ayen looked up at the sky

"that depends, how strong would someone who can bend nature to their will? and i mean every part of it, from weather to plants and animals, and even every part of the earth" he said soberly as he pulled a twig from a tree put it in the ground and watch as it grew to a fully grown tree "and that just the tip of the iceberg" he said looking in to Asano's eyes.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked up at the sky
"that depends, how strong would someone who can bend nature to their will? and i mean every part of it, from weather to plants and animals, and even every part of the earth" he said soberly as he pulled a twig from a tree put it in the ground and watch as it grew to a fully grown tree "and that just the tip of the iceberg" he said looking in to Asano's eyes.
Asano could only watch, awestruck, as Ayen made a tree grow right before her eyes.

"That was so cool." She said, impressed. "I can't do something like that. Can any fairy do that? Or just you."

Shizurucia said:
Asano could only watch, awestruck, as Ayen made a tree grow right before her eyes.
"That was so cool." She said, impressed. "I can't do something like that. Can any fairy do that? Or just you."
Ayen sighed

"
Fae from the Summer Court are born with a affinity for nature, but I'm different, not only was i a natural with it, but my father was a demigod and his father was a Primal Nature God, so if you think about it I'm a fourth god, what i like to call a semi-god." he explained feeling the god blood in him string "but it wasnt till i was already close to mastering nature that i awakened my god blood for the first time." he said calmly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back