• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Shizurucia said:
"If what you're saying is true, then I understand why you'd want to keep the UnSeelie from getting it." She asked, unable to see the point of all that. "But what does they even want that knowledge and power for?"
Ayen looked her in the eyes

"they wish to kill all the gods and rule all the different worlds without rival" he said coldly "i mean, they haven't killed any gods yet but their queen manege to mate with one." he said the last semi sadly.

Mayyflower said:
Harper looked up at saw hiro she smiled and wiped her tears away. "Hiro!" she says happily. "My cousin jayden and my aunt Viper Put me in here" she says loud enough that he could hear her in the bottle. "She shrunk me and put me in here" she says softly
Hiro smirked. "Have you out in a jiff!" He said as the bottle shook and his eyes turned a light blue. "SHATTER!" He yelled as the bottle broke and freed Harper. Hiro caught her in a hug. "Your safe now!"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled before kissing her softly
Sam returned a soft kiss, with a faint blush on her face

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Hiro smirked. "Have you out in a jiff!" He said as the bottle shook and his eyes turned a light blue. "SHATTER!" He yelled as the bottle broke and freed Harper. Hiro caught her in a hug. "Your safe now!"
Harper's eyes widened. "Woahh" she says amazed. "Thank you" she says happily

Mayyflower said:
Sam returned a soft kiss, with a faint blush on her face

Harper's eyes widened. "Woahh" she says amazed. "Thank you" she says happily
Hiro nodded happily. "Anything for you Harper!" He said. "Oh yeah, I still owe you this from that one time." He said as he quickly kissed her.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus pulled away "I need to go do something real quick okay?" He asked softly before warping to Nora
@WeirdPrincess
Sam nodded. "Okay..." she mutters now in the room by herself she gets up and takes a lonnnnnnnnng shower

Hiro nodded happily. "Anything for you Harper!" He said. "Oh yeah, I still owe you this from that one time." He said as he quickly kissed her.
Harper's eyes widen and she blushed. "Oh yea, Thanks" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded. "Okay..." she mutters now in the room by herself she gets up and takes a lonnnnnnnnng shower

Harper's eyes widen and she blushed. "Oh yea, Thanks" she says smiling
Hiro ruffled her hair. "Don't mention it, like I said... I'd do anything for you!" He said happily.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked her in the eyes
"they wish to kill all the gods and rule all the different worlds without rival" he said coldly "i mean, they haven't killed any gods yet but their queen manege to mate with one." he said the last semi sadly.
"That's... Not good." Asano said, a sad expression on her face. She couldn't like how something so petty could split a species in half.

LunaCrosby said:
(Anyone open? ;- ;)
(Shingo is free... But I'm guessing Ally doesn't wanna see the dang asshole ever again xD ... He does seem a little sadder than usual... But then again, who caressssss :3)

(Shingo is free... But I'm guessing Ally doesn't wanna see the dang asshole ever again xD ... He does seem a little sadder than usual... But then again, who caressssss :3)
(Well she's passed out from transforming out of anger in the park xD so ho ahead and have shingo find her if you want)

Shizurucia said:
"That's... Not good." Asano said, a sad expression on her face. She couldn't like how something so petty could split a species in half.
"No, it isn't." he said as he sat down "especially since the child the queen birth happens to be my father." he said looking down, at wanting to see her reaction.

Hiro ruffled her hair. "Don't mention it, like I said... I'd do anything for you!" He said happily.
Harper smiled, but that smile quickly faded. "My sister.." she says sighing

LunaCrosby said:
"I'll let you know my Ego isn't delicate nor damaged" he said
Ilaani rolled her eyes and chuckled "of course" she looked between the two "I'm guessing you two are good friends?"

@Mayyflower

LunaCrosby said:
(Well she's passed out from transforming out of anger in the park xD so ho ahead and have shingo find her if you want)
Shingo walked into the park alone. "I really messed up..." He said out loud. He then saw Ally passed out. The least I can do is give her a place to rest... He thought as he picked her up bridal style and headed for his dorm. When he arrived he sat her down on the bed. He wrote a note for her, saying: "I'm sorry for being such a jerk... I need to learn to treat my friends with respect... It's cool if you still think I'm a jerk... I just want you to know... I care for you."-Shingo. He then sat down the note on top of her. Finally, he went inside the shower before he would go to get groceries.

Mayyflower said:
Harper smiled, but that smile quickly faded. "My sister.." she says sighing
Hiro smiled sweetly at her. "Don't worry Harper! Brother Kite will save her! I'm sure of it!" He said, holding up his pinky. "Pinky promise!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back