• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shingo sighed. "I-I just felt really bad and I acted irrationally... I know I'm a jerk... But even jerks have feelings..." He said. "And this jerk has feelings for you..." He said, blushing as he looked away.
"I-I know, every time you eat cheesecake you tell me" she blushes.

LunaCrosby said:
"I-I know, every time you eat cheesecake you tell me" she blushes.
Shingo showed his eyes as he leaned in close to her. "Does it look like I ate cheesecake? Your way better than cheesecake." He said. His eyes were a grey color instead of yellow. Yellow was the color of his happy mood swing.

Mayyflower said:
Harper blushed when he deepened the kiss, she just let him take control
Hiro decided to try something. He slid his tongue into her mouth softly, blushing uncontrollably now as he continued to kiss her.

Shingo showed his eyes as he leaned in close to her. "Does it look like I ate cheesecake? Your way better than cheesecake." He said. His eyes were a grey color instead of yellow. Yellow was the color of his happy mood swing.
Ally blushed even more "o-ok, but why do your eyes change color?" She asks.

Hiro wrapped his arms around her and continued to kiss her softly. H-Harper is amazing... He thought as his blush darkened.

Tyler smirked and embraced her as he brushed his wings against her back. "Why? Because their so soft...?" He said.
Nissa:*nods her head, unfazed by him and she turns around to start petting them, smiling at their softness* Yes. They are soft like the fur on small animals.

Shizurucia said:
Without anything to say, Asano could only sit there, silent. There were a few other things she wanted to ask, but she couldn't bring herself to do so for various reasons. In the end, a few moments passed without her saying anything, before she stood up. Making sure she had a cheerful expression when she turned to face Ayen.
"Okay~ That's enough of this talk." She said, offering her hand to him. "Why don't we go take a walk? There's a lot of places I haven't seen yet."
Ayen took her hand and slightly smiled

"yea, that probably for the best" he said standing "also, why don't i feel a nature dead-spot from the city anymore?" he said thinking of his past, and how other Fae either instantly hated or loved him, and that's why he left the world of the Fae, and taught humans how to form civilizations.

LunaCrosby said:
Ally blushed even more "o-ok, but why do your eyes change color?" She asks.
Shingo continued to stay where he was. "All Exceeds are born with a special gift given to them... Mine is personality manipulation... My eyes change color depending on which personality I'm using. Yellow is when I'm happy... Grey is standard... Blue is sad... Red is angry..." He said. "I don't exactly have control over it..."

Shingo continued to stay where he was. "All Exceeds are born with a special gift given to them... Mine is personality manipulation... My eyes change color depending on which personality I'm using. Yellow is when I'm happy... Grey is standard... Blue is sad... Red is angry..." He said. "I don't exactly have control over it..."
t(I messed up shhh)

Hiro decided to try something. He slid his tongue into her mouth softly, blushing uncontrollably now as he continued to kiss her.
Harper's eyes went wide she felt his tongue in her mouth, she didn't do anything, she wanted to but she didn't, so she just kissed him

Jennete said:
Nissa:*nods her head, unfazed by him and she turns around to start petting them, smiling at their softness* Yes. They are soft like the fur on small animals.
Tyler blushed bright red as he let out a quiet moan, slapping his hand over his mouth in hopes to silence it. He uncovered his mouth a little. "I-I'm sorry... That's a highly sexual thing to do a angel... We are very sensitive there..." He said softly. "I-I'm enjoying that..." He said out loud.

"That sounds cool though" she says and tilts her head, her blush fading as she got used to how close he was.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen took her hand and slightly smiled
"yea, that probably for the best" he said standing "also, why don't i feel a nature dead-spot from the city anymore?" he said thinking of his past, and how other Fae either instantly hated or loved him, and that's why he left the world of the Fae, and taught humans how to form civilizations.
"I wonder about that... But I don't think that's something someone can answer for you." She said. "Now, let's go. There's places to be explored~" Saying that, Asano began walking on a random direction.

(Since we're going random, you can choose where we're ending up.)

Mayyflower said:
Harper's eyes went wide she felt his tongue in her mouth, she didn't do anything, she wanted to but she didn't, so she just kissed him
Hiro pulled away from her lips, gasping for breath as he blushed, looking into her eyes. "I-I'm sorry... We shouldn't do this... I mean we're about to become family and all..." He said softly. "I-I want to keep going... But we can't..."

Tyler blushed bright red as he let out a quiet moan, slapping his hand over his mouth in hopes to silence it. He uncovered his mouth a little. "I-I'm sorry... That's a highly sexual thing to do a angel... We are very sensitive there..." He said softly. "I-I'm enjoying that..." He said out loud.
Nissa:*drops her hands and jumps out of the way so she doesn't touch his wings, looking at him with a blank face* Forgive my manners *having read books on what was socially acceptable and not*

Hiro pulled away from her lips, gasping for breath as he blushed, looking into her eyes. "I-I'm sorry... We shouldn't do this... I mean we're about to become family and all..." He said softly. "I-I want to keep going... But we can't..."
Harper gasps. "Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww, I kissed my bother in law!" she says out of breath, covering her mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back