• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Nissa:*drops her hands and jumps out of the way so she doesn't touch his wings, looking at him with a blank face* Forgive my manners *having read books on what was socially acceptable and not*
Tyler blushed and looked away. "I-It's ok... I kinda enjoyed it..." He said. He flapped his wings gently and looked at her. Geez... This girl seems different than Nora... But I really don't want to get hurt again... He said. Besides... She probably doesn't even know what love is...

LunaCrosby said:
"Hmm, though it would be fun" he said teasingly and stared at Akito "have you met a special person?" He asks and smirks.
Akito smirked. "Im not the relationship type of person" he huffs. "Although it would be nice to have a special person" he sighed

Mayyflower said:
Akito smirked. "Im not the relationship type of person" he huffs. "Although it would be nice to have a special person" he sighed
"You'll find someone my friend" he said and patted his back with a smirk.

@Nonalaka

Mayyflower said:
Harper gasps. "Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww, I kissed my bother in law!" she says out of breath, covering her mouth.
Hiro rubbed the back of his head. "I know... I can't believe I like my sister-in-law..." He laughed.

LunaCrosby said:
"She should be in the back" he says quietly.
---

Zero stays silent, getting prepared.
Maki nodded before walking in, she stopped and walked up to jayden so there faces are inches apart. "I swear, if this is a trap, and I get stuck, ill find a way to come back and ill eat you for dinner" she snarls before smiling, walking to the back

LunaCrosby said:
"You'll find someone my friend" he said and patted his back with a smirk.
@Nonalaka
Akito laughed, coughing. "Right" he says with a smirk

@Nonalaka

LunaCrosby said:
"That sounds cool though" she says and tilts her head, her blush fading as she got used to how close he was.
Shingo leaned a little closer. "Then... Is it ok...?" He asked softly, blushing.

Mayyflower said:
Maki nodded before walking in, she stopped and walked up to jayden so there faces are inches apart. "I swear, if this is a trap, and I get stuck, ill find a way to come back and ill eat you for dinner" she snarls before smiling, walking to the back

Akito laughed, coughing. "Right" he says with a smirk

@Nonalaka
"Its not a trap" he huffed and followed.

---

Zero rolls his eyes and followed.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Hiro rubbed the back of his head. "I know... I can't believe I like my sister-in-law..." He laughed.
Harper's eyes widen. "You cant tell." she says looking over at Hiro.

LunaCrosby said:
"Hmm, though it would be fun" he said teasingly and stared at Akito "have you met a special person?" He asks and smirks.
She glared at Allen briefly before turning to hide her face from view, glad that his attention was now turned to a different matter.

@Mayyflower

LunaCrosby said:
"Its not a trap" he huffed and followed.
---

Zero rolls his eyes and followed.
"
"Good then we wont have problems" she says looking around. "Hello?!" she calls out "Anyone in here?" she calls out again

Mayyflower said:
Harper's eyes widen. "You cant tell." she says looking over at Hiro.
Hiro nodded and smiled. "I-I like you Harper... I want you so badly... But I can't have you..."

Nonalaka said:
She glared at Allen briefly before turning to hide her face from view, glad that his attention was now turned to a different matter.
@Mayyflower
Allen teleported infron of her "did I embarrass you?" He chuckled and teleported behind her, looking at Akito.

Mayyflower said:
"
"Good then we wont have problems" she says looking around. "Hello?!" she calls out "Anyone in here?" she calls out again
Jayden went wide eywd "why would you call out?" He whispered.

---

Zero sighs "my god" he mumbled.

Shizurucia said:
"I wonder about that... But I don't think that's something someone can answer for you." She said. "Now, let's go. There's places to be explored~" Saying that, Asano began walking on a random direction.
(Since we're going random, you can choose where we're ending up.)
Ayen followed Asano and they must of walked a good ten minutes until they arrived at what use to be the city, but now it was just a bunch of ruined buildings

"well, someone had one hell of a battle here," he said as he whistled "and just the other day i found a food place i liked, well, at-least, maybe i could make grand forest around these ruins" he said thinking out loud.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Hiro nodded and smiled. "I-I like you Harper... I want you so badly... But I can't have you..."
Harper blushed. "I-I like you too.." she admits quietly. "But I cant, Its not right" she says softly

[QUOTE="Adrian Johaanson](Um can I join this RP)

[/QUOTE]
(Yup yup! Just write a character at the character sheet!!! Follow zee guidelines me friend :3)

LunaCrosby said:
Jayden went wide eywd "why would you call out?" He whispered.
---

Zero sighs "my god" he mumbled.
Maki shrugged. "Because im Makisuma, and I can do th-" she gets cut off

----

Viper appeared in front of Maki and the others. "Well, well look who we have here, my son" she snarls looking at him. "Zero the dragon slayer/god" she says angrily at Zero. "And then Makisuma, the.... what the hell are you?" she asks not getting a aura from her.

LunaCrosby said:
Allen teleported infron of her "did I embarrass you?" He chuckled and teleported behind her, looking at Akito.
Ilaani jumped and quickly moved back in response to his sudden appearance "N-No of course not!" She glared at him briefly before turning her head as he disappeared.

@Mayyflower

[QUOTE="Adrian Johaanson]Um I'm new here where is that

[/QUOTE]
(Character sign-up at the top of the page)

Mayyflower said:
Maki shrugged. "Because im Makisuma, and I can do th-" she gets cut off
----

Viper appeared in front of Maki and the others. "Well, well look who we have here, my son" she snarls looking at him. "Zero the dragon slayer/god" she says angrily at Zero. "And then Makisuma, the.... what the hell are you?" she asks not getting a aura from her.
Jayden looks at the ground silently.

----

"Yup yup" Zero says, un fazed by her tone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back