• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler looked into her eyes and smiled softly. "Feeling better...?" He asked.
Nissa: Yes *nods her heads and bends down, picking up a rock and eats it slowly while looking back at Tyler*

Jennete said:
Nissa: Yes *nods her heads and bends down, picking up a rock and eats it slowly while looking back at Tyler*
Tyler's smiled and fist pumped. "Awesome!" He said happily. "I love to see my friends happy!"

SoulofTobi said:
"well, you're not the only one, so, whats the saying in this language?... ah, Welcome to the club." he said with a smile "i came for a very similar reason, i wanted to meet other special people, most humans are just boring." he said happily, and used the word 'humans' as if he were talking about house pets.
"Hmm. I think understand what you're saying." she said while nodding her head. "Where did you live before coming here."

Tyler's smiled and fist pumped. "Awesome!" He said happily. "I love to see my friends happy!"
Nissa: You think of me as a friend? *she smiles since she liked it when people called her their friends for some reason*

Mayyflower said:
(Me)

Navi hummed at the thought. "What is there to do" she asks
Camilla tapped a finger on her chin "hmmm lots of things! Like going to the arcade or the beach or the park!" She smiled.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper smiled "do you want to do anything" he qsked her softly

[/QUOTE]
Raven thought about it for a bit. "I honestly don't know what we could do here" she admits, embarrassed

Nonalaka said:
Camilla tapped a finger on her chin "hmmm lots of things! Like going to the arcade or the beach or the park!" She smiled.
Navi gasps. "The beach" she says happily

Jennete said:
Nissa: You think of me as a friend? *she smiles since she liked it when people called her their friends for some reason*
Tyler gave her a toothy grin and a thumbs up. "Of course Nissa! By the way, I don't think I ever told you my name... I'm Tyler! Nice ta meet cha!" He said, holding his hand out for a handshake. "Now that we know each other, were friends right?"

Tyler gave her a toothy grin and a thumbs up. "Of course Nissa! By the way, I don't think I ever told you my name... I'm Tyler! Nice ta meet cha!" He said, holding his hand out for a handshake. "Now that we know each other, were friends right?"
Nissa:*she holds out her hand too to match his, using the same arm* Nice to meet...cha *makes the sound but looks around* Who is Cha?

Mayyflower said:
Raven thought about it for a bit. "I honestly don't know what we could do here" she admits, embarrassed

Jaspwr thought for a second before he smiled "I have an idea" he said softly to her before they appeared oout side of earth looking at it

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she holds out her hand too to match his, using the same arm* Nice to meet...cha *makes the sound but looks around* Who is Cha?
Tyler chuckled and rubbed the back of his head nervously. "Sorry, Cha is meant to mean YOU." He said. "I'm a archangel... And a fallen god." He explained, pointing to his wings.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jaspwr thought for a second before he smiled "I have an idea" he said softly to her before they appeared oout side of earth looking at it

[/QUOTE]
Raven's eyes widen. "Its so beautiful" she says looking at earth

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper smiled at her "you think so?" He asked her

[/QUOTE]
Raven nodded and then looked over at Jasper. "It is very" she says happily

Mayyflower said:

"Alrighty!" Camilla said excitedly "I just gotta get some things from my dorm first" she said standing up.

Mayyflower said:
Levi smirked and kissed him back softly. "Okay" she says blushing
Alastair smirked,"If you're so sure." He said before kissing her again as pulled her closer.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair smirked,"If you're so sure." He said before kissing her again as pulled her closer.
Levi wrapped her arms around his neck and continued to kiss him

Nonalaka said:
"Alrighty!" Camilla said excitedly "I just gotta get some things from my dorm first" she said standing up.
Navi nodded. "Okay" she says getting up and off of her arm

Mayyflower said:
Levi wrapped her arms around his neck and continued to kiss him

Navi nodded. "Okay" she says getting up and off of her arm
Camilla began to walk to the dorms happily "Have you been to the beach before?" She asked happily.

((@Daniel reaver I can't find it ;-; can you remember what happened last?))

Nonalaka said:
Camilla began to walk to the dorms happily "Have you been to the beach before?" She asked happily.
Navi shook her head. "Nope" she says sitting on her shoulder

Shizurucia said:
"Hmm. I think understand what you're saying." she said while nodding her head. "Where did you live before coming here."
Ayen smiled "i just sort of wander all over this world, sometimes i would become a herbalist or a sage for lords and villeges, but its been five hundred years since i did that." he said as if it was normal. "what did you do before you came here?"

Mayyflower said:
Navi shook her head. "Nope" she says sitting on her shoulder
"Ah, really?!" Camilla looked at her "I bet you'll love It!" She said excitedly as they reached her dorm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back