• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair chuckled as he watched her change before snapping his fingers and having swim trunks on."You look stunning as always." He said smiling as he picked her up again and began walking towards the pool.
Sam wrapped her arms around him as she looked around. "Thank you" she says smiling

Sweetone said:
She looked at him with a weird look and was about to say something but he took off. She was confused on what was going on.
Atrio appeared back in front of her and kissed her cheek "i love you" he said before he dissapered again

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Whats my name?Shinji asked her with a smirk

[/QUOTE]
Amaya rolled her eyes. "How should I know" she sighs and smirks back

Shizurucia said:
"Nothing much. I was just bored, and looking for someone to keep me company." She said. "What about you, mr. fairy. Do you often sleep on random trees?"
"well, you did find, what i consider, good company" he said semi-pridefully while smiling "and for the record tree are comfortable, and you get to watch the stars if there's no large sources of light near by" he replied smugly.

Nonalaka said:
"You're welcome!" She chimed. "I'll try my best to help!"
-------------------------------------------

((@Roman, no sorry but you could send a character to Camilla and navi if you'd like? :D ))
Navi smiled and hugged her arm. "Your a great friend." She whispers happily

Mayyflower said:
Sam wrapped her arms around him as she looked around. "Thank you" she says smiling
"You're very welcome." Alastair said, grinning as he walked out towards the pool. He set her down on one of the chairs before stretching.

Lumina said:
Elyse was quiet as she watched the scenery slowly go by as they (well, only Kili really) walked through the garden. She was taking it all in this time, studying every flower and tree, appreciating just how much detail each individual plant seemed to have. She looked back up at Kili after a little while to answer his question.
"Sure. That sounds lovely."
Kili pushed him through a side trail, where the trees and flowers seemed to bend out of their way to allow them passage. They reached the meadow, which appeared as a wide field of flowers and grass that seemed to go on forever in all directions. Kili summoned a larger blanket, a big umbrella, and set them up in the field, before he helped Elyse out of the wheelchair, and onto the ground, where the blanket had already grown quite warm.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're very welcome." Alastair said, grinning as he walked out towards the pool. He set her down on one of the chairs before stretching.
Levi looked at the pool, then back at Alastair, admiring his chest.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji smiles alittle at her My name is Shinji Shinji said

[/QUOTE]
Amaya nodded. "Nice to meet you Shinji" she says smiling a little

Mayyflower said:
Alastair looked down at her and smirked,"I know I'm good looking, but you've seen this before babe. You've seen a lot of me." He said as he leaned down and kissed her before jumping into the pool.

Mayyflower said:

Amaya nodded. "Nice to meet you Shinji" she says smiling a little
Can help me with cleaning my clothes? Shinji asked her

(I will reply after awhile)

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Can help me with cleaning my clothes? Shinji asked her

[/QUOTE]
Amaya looked at his clothes. "Yea sure"she said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair looked down at her and smirked,"I know I'm good looking, but you've seen this before babe. You've seen a lot of me." He said as he leaned down and kissed her before jumping into the pool.
Levi chuckled. "That is true" she said before walking over to the pool and getting in.

SoulofTobi said:
"well, you did find, what i consider, good company" he said semi-pridefully while smiling "and for the record tree are comfortable, and you get to watch the stars if there's no large sources of light near by" he replied smugly.
"If you say so. Maybe I should try it later."

Mayyflower said:
Navi smiled and hugged her arm. "Your a great friend." She whispers happily
Camilla giggled "Thanks!, you are too!" She chimed "I hope we stay friends!" She said nodding.

Nissa:*walking behind Tyler, eating slowly as she follows him, hiding behind trees*

@TheRebelliousDragon

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka smiled,"Yeah it's been pretty lonely without you. Though I've met I few more people! They're really cool." She said as she hugged him."Yoshino even met them! I wonder where she is....I haven't seen her in a while..."
...♅Akira replied as he tightened his embrace slightly♅...

“ I'm sorry I've been busy, it was my intention to make you feel lonely. I'll spend more time with you as of now. So tell me, what are these new people like? ”

Jennete said:
Nissa:*walking behind Tyler, eating slowly as she follows him, hiding behind trees*
@TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler opened one of his eyes as he looked behind him. He had his arms folded behind his head. "Why are you following me...? I could hear you eating..." He said.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla giggled "Thanks!, you are too!" She chimed "I hope we stay friends!" She said nodding.
Navi smiled and layed half way on her arm. "Me too" she says happily

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler opened one of his eyes as he looked behind him. He had his arms folded behind his head. "Why are you following me...? I could hear you eating..." He said.
Nissa: I am....hdidiibdibasm *says cryptically with the last part cut off from munching on a rock*

Shizurucia said:
"If you say so. Maybe I should try it later."
Ayen sighed "so, Asano, what brought you to the school?" he asked curiously well tilting his head.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked at his clothes. "Yea sure"she said softly

Levi chuckled. "That is true" she said before walking over to the pool and getting in.
Alastair floated around on his back and chuckled,"Right...."he said before smirking."Have you ever done it in a pool before?" He asked, looking over at her.

Jennete said:
Nissa: I am....hdidiibdibasm *says cryptically with the last part cut off from munching on a rock*
Tyler sighed, kicking a rock into a nearby lake. "Whatever... I'm doing nothing now... However, I am glad I could have some company..." He said, smiling sweetly at her before continuing to walk on. "But don't waste time with me. I'm not worth it... Akira seems to agree... I'm pathetic..."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler sighed, kicking a rock into a nearby lake. "Whatever... I'm doing nothing now... However, I am glad I could have some company..." He said, smiling sweetly at her before continuing to walk on. "But don't waste time with me. I'm not worth it... Akira seems to agree... I'm pathetic..."
Nissa: Who is Akira? *she asks walking up to his side, munching on her rock*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back