• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Ok)Tim was bored and jumping around the buildings I wonder what Shingo is doing right now? Tim thought then he started feeling a big power source That might be the beast lana is fighting i should Tim thought as he went to the direction where the power source was he saw Shingo He needs help i should go help he's my best friend Tim said as he went behind the monster and kicked it's the back of it's head

[/QUOTE]
Shingo fired thousands of beams at the overlord. The overlord whipped around and hit Tim into a Ferris wheel. "Hey! Nobody hurts my friends except me!" He yelled as he summoned a giant lazor. "ION CANNON!" He yelled, disintegrating the overlord. Another one appeared next to it. "So... Many... Clones!" He said.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shingo fired thousands of beams at the overlord. The overlord whipped around and hit Tim into a Ferris wheel. "Hey! Nobody hurts my friends except me!" He yelled as he summoned a giant lazor. "ION CANNON!" He yelled, disintegrating the overlord. Another one appeared next to it. "So... Many... Clones!" He said.
Tim fell to the ground unconcious he stood up and said to Shingo Long time,no see buddy

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim fell to the ground unconcious he stood up and said to Shingo Long time,no see buddy

[/QUOTE]
Shingo grabbed his hand and helped him up. "Same to you... These monsters have been causing trouble... The worst part is the girl I got a crush on hates me now..." He said, kicking the dirt.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
My name is Bianor X but you can call me Shinji Shinji said
(Goodnight)

[/QUOTE]
Amaya smiled. "Nice to meet you Shinji" she says happily

Mayyflower said:
(Last post)
Navi smiled and nodded. "Thank you" she says happily
"You're welcome!" She chimed. "I'll try my best to help!"

-------------------------------------------

((@Roman, no sorry but you could send a character to Camilla and navi if you'd like? :D ))

Nonalaka said:
She giggled again "You goof" she said with a chuckle "You still have cream on your face."
''yeah...i know''

*He said as he wiped the whip cream off his face*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah...i know''
*He said as he wiped the whip cream off his face*

[/QUOTE]
"Anyways, what cha hungry for?" She asked with a chuckle as she rocked on her heels lightly.

Mayyflower said:
Levi blushed and then shrugged. "I'll change here" she says with a smirk. She quickly changed into the swimming suit

(Yea)
Alastair chuckled as he watched her change before snapping his fingers and having swim trunks on."You look stunning as always." He said smiling as he picked her up again and began walking towards the pool.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmm...scrambled eggs and..bacon''

[/QUOTE]
"Alrighty!" She said with a smile "I'll make it!" She chimed as she gave him a hug before happily skipping ahead, making sure not to slip or fall on the way out. She then made her way to the kitchen.

...♅Akira soon suppressed his powers, causing the sky to return to it's normal blue colour. Due to his powers being suppressed, he took on a new form, one that could contain his powers. He vanished, appearing beside Asuka and leaning against a wall. He spoke as he looked down at her♅...

“ Hey, are you okay? ”

7684716611a12707400531l_zps6b6571a0.jpg

-------------------

@WeirdPrincess

Tyler got up, smirking at the water lord. "I'm not losing today... I'm not losing! Not ever!" He said, smiling. Light and darkness erupted from him. One eye turned white while the other turned black. "Just try to keep up!" He said before he suddenly teleported and slashed the water overlord into air, slashing him at least 1000 times before he spun around and slammed his spear into his chest, sending him flying into the ground. A large white explosion ensued.

@Jennete... Who doesn't seem to be around... xD

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka yelped in surprise and looked at Akira,"I-I'm fine! For now at least." She said before looking back down at her spell book, flipping through the pages.
...♅Akira watched Asuka yelp in surprise and soon replied, looking down at the book, then back at Asuka♅...

“ Oh, did I startle you? ”

7684716611a12707400520l_zps686f7b13.jpg

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira watched Asuka yelp in surprise and soon replied, looking down at the book, then back at Asuka♅...

“ Oh, did I startle you? ”

7684716611a12707400520l_zps686f7b13.jpg

[/QUOTE]
"I wasn't expecting you to come....so yeah I got pretty startled." Asuka said before sighing as she tossed the book to the side. A different one flew over to her lap and she began to thumb through it.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I wasn't expecting you to come....so yeah I got pretty startled." Asuka said before sighing as she tossed the book to the side. A different one flew over to her lap and she began to thumb through it.
...♅Akira watched the book fly onto her lap and replied, soon taking a seat beside her♅...

“ Of course I'd come to see you, I've been busy for the past few days.. cleaning a mess. Anyway, what're you reading? ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira watched the book fly onto her lap and replied, soon taking a seat beside her♅...
“ Of course I'd come to see you, I've been busy for the past few days.. cleaning a mess. Anyway, what're you reading? ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka nodded,"I figured as much. I'm just looking for spell to contain Marcus....one strong enough so that he doesn't escape." She said before slamming the book shut."I've been looking for days and I can't find not one spell that that can do it....or one that doesn't cost me my life." She said with a frown.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded,"I figured as much. I'm just looking for spell to contain Marcus....one strong enough so that he doesn't escape." She said before slamming the book shut."I've been looking for days and I can't find not one spell that that can do it....or one that doesn't cost me my life." She said with a frown.
...♅Akira forwned lightly and made two books hover over to them both. He took one of the books and opened it, soon replying♅...

“ If you'd like, I could offer some assistance? ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira forwned lightly and made two books hover over to them both. He took one of the books and opened it, soon replying♅...
“ If you'd like, I could offer some assistance? ”

[/QUOTE]
"Please. I could use all the help I can get right now." Asuka said as she grabbed the other and began to thumb through it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back