• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair smiled and shook his head before leading her into a room with a bunch of bathing suits."Alright then. Since we're going swimming, you'll need one of these. Choose any one of them and you can keep it afterwards." He said, setting her down.
Levi nodded and looked around and spotted a Aqua blue swimming suit "this one" she says grabbing it and showing Alastair.

Mayyflower said:
Levi nodded and looked around and spotted a Aqua blue swimming suit "this one" she says grabbing it and showing Alastair.
"That would look perfect on you." Alastair said with a smile as he took a seat on a chair."You can change in here or go into the bathroom on your left."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''about 86 times...this is the 87''
*Natsuru said through his laughing*

[/QUOTE]
She giggled again "You goof" she said with a chuckle "You still have cream on your face."

WeirdPrincess said:
"That would look perfect on you." Alastair said with a smile as he took a seat on a chair."You can change in here or go into the bathroom on your left."
Levi blushed and then shrugged. "I'll change here" she says with a smirk. She quickly changed into the swimming suit

Shiroe Kurona]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL] do you have any free character?)
(Yea)

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](I think Amaya is good)Shinji was whistling as he was finished destroying the dragons

[/QUOTE]
Amaya sat in a tree and watched silently. So much violence She thought to herself

Mayyflower said:
Amaya sat in a tree and watched silently. So much violence She thought to herself
Shinji was going to his dorm to get the blood off of his clothes when he saw a cute girl sitting next to a tree Shinji went up to her and said Why are you alone?here?

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji was going to his dorm to get the blood off of his clothes when he saw a cute girl sitting next to a tree Shinji went up to her and said Why are you alone?here?

[/QUOTE]
Amaya looked up at the guy who had approached her "I don't know, it's nice out here" she says shrugging. "Why are you out here?" She asks noticing the blood on his clothes

Mayyflower said:
Navi shrugged. "I just haven't met any other fairies that are actual fairys" she says quietly
"...oh, I see, are you afraid of what they think of you?" She asked "or are you just shy?"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked up at the guy who had approached her "I don't know, it's nice out here" she says shrugging. "Why are you out here?" She asks noticing the blood on his clothes
Well,i am here to wash my clothes cause i killed a bunch of dragons Shinji said looking at her

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Well,i am here to wash my clothes cause i killed a bunch of dragons Shinji said looking at her

[/QUOTE]
Amaya nodded "Oh wow" she says standing up. "I'm Amaya" she says softly

Nonalaka said:
"...oh, I see, are you afraid of what they think of you?" She asked "or are you just shy?"
Navi fluttered her wings. "Both" she says quietly

(I'm going to bed, I'll reply tomorrow)

@Nonalaka

Mayyflower said:

"Well you are a lovely person, so don't worry about the first part" she said with a small smile "As for your shyness, we just have to work on it a bit, take you baby steps to get over it!" She said happily.

((Okay, sleep well <3))

Nonalaka said:
"Well you are a lovely person, so don't worry about the first part" she said with a small smile "As for your shyness, we just have to work on it a bit, take you baby steps to get over it!" She said happily.
((Okay, sleep well <3))
(Last post)

Navi smiled and nodded. "Thank you" she says happily

Mayyflower said:

(I'm going to bed, I'll reply tomorrow)

@Nonalaka
My name is Bianor X but you can call me Shinji Shinji said

(Goodnight)

Jennete said:
Nissa:*walking in the woods she see's Tyler and watch him her head tilted* Hmm....
@TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler was sprayed back with a large stream of water. "Gahhhhh!!!!!" He screamed as he skidded across the ground. His wings were so wet, he couldn't even get up. A man with long flowing robes of water slashed him with a axe, sending him into a tree.

Lumina said:
Elyse instinctively wrapped the blanket around herself, mostly because he had simply offered it to her. She couldn't help but sniff it a little - did he intend to make it smell like him? Regardless, she blushed a bit, grateful for the small, yet kind, gesture.
"Thank yo- oh."

They had reached the garden, and memories of the first time she saw it came rushing back. It was just as beautiful as before, and she enjoyed the view. But there was something about coming back here this time that was... better. She looked at Kili, eyes nearly sparkling.

"It's amazing."
"I'm glad you think so."

He brushed a petal out of Elyse's hair with a gentle smile. Kili wondered if Elyse remembered the last time they were here, as he pushed her along the long line of flowers and trees on both sides of them.

"Alright, what would you like to look at? The meadow, perhaps?"

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Hey @TheRebelliousDragon is Shingo free now)

[/QUOTE]
(He is, but he's fighting a fire overlord at the amusement park xD )

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(He is, but he's fighting a fire overlord at the amusement park xD )
(Ok)Tim was bored and jumping around the buildings I wonder what Shingo is doing right now? Tim thought then he started feeling a big power source That might be the beast lana is fighting i should Tim thought as he went to the direction where the power source was he saw Shingo He needs help i should go help he's my best friend Tim said as he went behind the monster and kicked it's the back of it's head

Users who are viewing this thread

Back