• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru pulled away as he was feeling hungry...for food*
''hey...wanna eat..lunch? since i was sleeping the past few days i havent gotten a meal''

[/QUOTE]
Amara giggled and gave him a peck on the nose before flopping beside him "Lunch sounds great!"

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah well guys can actually take their shirts off" she says and lightly blushes.
Ulqui laughed as he looked down at her,"Yeah we can. You could too....we aren't leaving here yet." He smirked slightly

Nonalaka said:
Amara giggled and gave him a peck on the nose before flopping beside him "Lunch sounds great!"
*Natsuru smiled as he sat up making Amara sit back on his lap*

Mayyflower said:
Akito chuckled. "I didnt 'loose' I needed a drink" he says smirking "But thanks" he says softly @Nonalaka
She smiled at him, chuckling lightly "You're welcome" she replied before turning and raising a brow at Allen "Good, I'd hate to damage delicate ego of yours" she replied with a laugh.

@LunaCrosby

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru smiled as he sat up making Amara sit back on his lap*

[/QUOTE]
She smiled and tilted her head slightly "I thought you wanted lunch?" She asked with a chuckle.

Nonalaka said:
She smiled and tilted her head slightly "I thought you wanted lunch?" She asked with a chuckle.
''well yeah. but then im just waiting for you to get up so i can actually get out of bed''

*He said lightly chuckling*

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiled and nodded. "Sure why not" she says taking a drink of her drink
Alastair easily picked her up before walking out of the cafe."Other then fighting the dragon, how have you been?" He asked, looking down at her.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well yeah. but then im just waiting for you to get up so i can actually get out of bed''
*He said lightly chuckling*

[/QUOTE]
"But you could have already gotten up when I was besi- Ah, never mind" she laughed and nuzzled his cheek with her nose before hopping up and waiting for him to get out of bed.

Nonalaka said:
"But you could have already gotten up when I was besi- Ah, never mind" she laughed and nuzzled his cheek with her nose before hopping up and waiting for him to get out of bed.
*Natsuru got up and stretched. He then took a step and slipped on his own slipper which bounced off the door frame and landed on his face*

''...ow...''

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair easily picked her up before walking out of the cafe."Other then fighting the dragon, how have you been?" He asked, looking down at her.
Levi blushed. "I've been good, but I missed you" she says quietly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru got up and stretched. He then took a step and slipped on his own slipper which bounced off the door frame and landed on his face*
''...ow...''

[/QUOTE]
Amara stifled a laugh, that was sorta funny, but it'd be rude to laugh. "Are you alright, Natsuru?" She asked as she looked at him.

Mayyflower said:
Levi blushed. "I've been good, but I missed you" she says quietly
Alastair smiled softly as he leaned down and pecked her lips,"I've missed you too. Not a day has gone by where you aren't on my mind."

Nonalaka said:
Amara stifled a laugh, that was sorta funny, but it'd be rude to laugh. "Are you alright, Natsuru?" She asked as she looked at him.
''hahaha yeah...if you wanted to laugh you could''

*He said as he started to laugh at himself slipping on his own slipper*

''hmhmhm, huhahahahaha!''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hahaha yeah...if you wanted to laugh you could''
*He said as he started to laugh at himself slipping on his own slipper*

''hmhmhm, huhahahahaha!''

[/QUOTE]
She gave a sigh of relief "Oh thank goodness cause that was pretty funny" she said giggling.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair smiled softly as he leaned down and pecked her lips,"I've missed you too. Not a day has gone by where you aren't on my mind."
Levi blushed. "Awe" she says smiling as she hugged him closely

Nonalaka said:
She gave a sigh of relief "Oh thank goodness cause that was pretty funny" she said giggling.
''haha yeah..''

*Natsuru said as he got up. He then walked out the door but slipped in the front of the door as the floor was oiled*

*Natsumi stood there laughing as she got out a can of whip cream and put it on her hand and slapped Natsuru and ran away laughing*

*Natsuru then chased after her laughing as well with whip cream on his face. He then went back to the room after a minute to see Amara still whip cream on his face still laughing a little*

*Natsumi was at the door frame laughing at Natsuru*

''Hahahaha!! that prank never gets old~''

''hahaha yeah...''

Mayyflower said:
Levi blushed. "Awe" she says smiling as she hugged him closely
Alastair chuckled as he made it to the warehouse. He opened the door before walking inside and towards the back,"You're so cute. I can't seem to resist you." He said as he pecked her lips again.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha yeah..''
*Natsuru said as he got up. He then walked out the door but slipped in the front of the door as the floor was oiled*

*Natsumi stood there laughing as she got out a can of whip cream and put it on her hand and slapped Natsuru and ran away laughing*

*Natsuru then chased after her laughing as well with whip cream on his face. He then went back to the room after a minute to see Amara still whip cream on his face still laughing a little*

*Natsumi was at the door frame laughing at Natsuru*

''Hahahaha!! that prank never gets old~''

''hahaha yeah...''

[/QUOTE]
Amara burst out laughing at the whole incident "wait how many times have you fallen for that?" She said as she giggled because of his face.

Nonalaka said:
Amara burst out laughing at the whole incident "wait how many times have you fallen for that?" She said as she giggled because of his face.
''about 86 times...this is the 87''

*Natsuru said through his laughing*

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair chuckled as he made it to the warehouse. He opened the door before walking inside and towards the back,"You're so cute. I can't seem to resist you." He said as he pecked her lips again.
Levi smiled and blushed. " thank you, I try" she jokes before pecking his lips back.

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiled and blushed. " thank you, I try" she jokes before pecking his lips back.
Alastair smiled and shook his head before leading her into a room with a bunch of bathing suits."Alright then. Since we're going swimming, you'll need one of these. Choose any one of them and you can keep it afterwards." He said, setting her down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back