• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus continued trying to look around still seeing nothing "Please....Someone help"
Kagura appeared, using her magics to try and restore his vision "don't ask who or why I'm here" she said quietly.

@shortyshot8

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura appeared, using her magics to try and restore his vision "don't ask who or why I'm here" she said quietly.
@shortyshot8
Sam looked at the girl. "Kagura?" she narrows her eyes at her

Mayyflower said:
Sam looked at the girl. "Kagura?" she narrows her eyes at her
@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru kept kissing Amara as she deepened the kiss as he turned his head a bit locking their lips together*

[/QUOTE]
Amara blushed more as he did so and kisses back.

RedZombieWolf said:
He laughs even harder at the jazz hands "I'm sorry" he says between laughs, "I just wasn't expecting that". He finishes laughing and introduces himself, "I'm Krasny, and you are?"
"I'm scarlet. One of the two twin dragons" she says, proud of herself.

LunaCrosby said:
She breathed heavily "I-I love you too" she said and blushed.
Ulqui blushed even more before moving away,"I should uh....go get dressed... Unless you want me to stay in a towel." He said with a chuckle.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui blushed even more before moving away,"I should uh....go get dressed... Unless you want me to stay in a towel." He said with a chuckle.
"I'm fine with either" she said and began to swing her legs, staring at him.

LunaCrosby said:
"Hiding. That's where" she says quietly.
Sam narrowed her eyes. "Attitude check please" she says "Thanks for your help'' she says looking away

@shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:
"A lot of things. I can't spoil all my fun." Alastair said with a chuckle."How about we go swimming today?"
Levi nodded. "Sounds fun" she says smiling

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru continued to kiss Amara deepening the kiss a little*

[/QUOTE]
Amara continued kissing back as her hands continued run through and play with his hair.

Himeragi Seiker]my friend thinks im like this...theres no way i act like this xD maybe i should add that strip of hair that wags like a dog's tail to Himeragi.))) [media] [/media] @Nonalaka @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]

@LunaCrosby

@Mayyflower

@WeirdPrincess

@Roman

@Jennete

@Lumina

@Sweetone

@Kalin Scarlet

idk just wanted to tag you all lol
(( I don't know... Maybe you do... Lol. ))

-Roman

I am Kakashi... Guy's BFF and rival

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm fine with either" she said and began to swing her legs, staring at him.
Ulqui changed out of the towel and into shorts instead."I'll just go without a shirt. Those are confinding to begin with." He said as he picked her up and walked out of the bathroom.

Mayyflower said:
Sam narrowed her eyes. "Attitude check please" she says "Thanks for your help'' she says looking away
@shortyshot8

Levi nodded. "Sounds fun" she says smiling
"Who's that" she says blankly and points at Marcus.

@shortyshot8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back