• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus moved from her chest bringing her head to his chest "I will help you" He said softly
Sam smiled. "Thank you" she says softly closing her eyes not falling asleep but relaxing

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili smiled, and stood. He lifted Elyse into his arms, and sat her down in the chair softly. He summoned a small blanket, and laid it on her lap.
"In case it gets cold out there. Although, It is enchanted to remain at a fairly warm temperature. But you never know."

Kili shrugged, laughing as he stepped behind the chair, and stepped through the door. He walked them down to the main hall, where the stairs had become a ramp for them to use. He pushed her down, and out the back of the mansion, which led to a brightly lit garden.

"So, what do you think, Ellie?"

[/QUOTE]
Elyse instinctively wrapped the blanket around herself, mostly because he had simply offered it to her. She couldn't help but sniff it a little - did he intend to make it smell like him? Regardless, she blushed a bit, grateful for the small, yet kind, gesture.

"Thank yo- oh."

They had reached the garden, and memories of the first time she saw it came rushing back. It was just as beautiful as before, and she enjoyed the view. But there was something about coming back here this time that was... better. She looked at Kili, eyes nearly sparkling.

"It's amazing."

...♅Akira raised his right hand and fired continuous burst of his purple power, killing multiple creatures as they approached him. He spoke as he did so♅...

“ What? Over already? ”

mPdWP4_zps42wlfbez.gif

LunaCrosby said:
"Rawr!!" He says and tackles him again, they rolled around a bit.
Akito grunted. "Get off" he says throwing him off again and tackling him to the ground

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair chuckled and nodded,"Of course you did. That's why I love you." He said happily as he wrapped an arm around her.
Levi smiled. "I love you too" she says happily

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus slowly drifted off with her
(Time skip)

Mayyflower said:
Akito grunted. "Get off" he says throwing him off again and tackling him to the ground

Allen smirked and slipped out of his grasp, quickly sitting on his back "too heavy for you friend" he chuckled.

Mayyflower said:

(Time skip)
Marcus remained asleep snoring softly

LunaCrosby said:
Allen smirked and slipped out of his grasp, quickly sitting on his back "too heavy for you friend" he chuckled.
Akito smirked. "I have more muscles than you my friend" he says smiling

Krasny wanders through the halls, looking for something to distract him from boredom. He sees that a some students are gossiping about others. He smiles to himself, "Let's see what's new with people".

Ilaani continued to wander around the school grounds before passing the gym...come to think of it, she'd never been, despite actually liking sport somewhat, she also heard there were targets for archery, which was always fun, she shrugged and stuck her hands in her pockets as usual as she entered the gym nonchalantly before noticing a familiar face as she reached the doorway and peaked around the corner of it.

@LunaCrosby @Mayyflower

RedZombieWolf said:
Krasny wanders through the halls, looking for something to distract him from boredom. He sees that a some students are gossiping about others. He smiles to himself, "Let's see what's new with people".
Scarlet teleported in front of him "hello" she says and smiles.

Mayyflower said:
Akito smirked. "I have more muscles than you my friend" he says smiling
"Yeah Ok" he says and pins Akitos shoulders down.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru pulled away for a second to breathe*
''hey Amara....how much do you like this?''

[/QUOTE]
She stated at him for a bit, blinking a few times "Eh?...I guess a lot...why?" That was an odd question, did he not like her kisses? She gave him a confused look.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet teleported in front of him "hello" she says and smiles.

"Yeah Ok" he says and pins Akitos shoulders down.
Akito sighed. "Okay im done I need some water" he says taking his shirt off

Mayyflower said:

(Time skip)
"Is there anything you'd like to do today?" Alastair asked as he looked down at her.

Nonalaka said:
She stated at him for a bit, blinking a few times "Eh?...I guess a lot...why?" That was an odd question, did he not like her kisses? She gave him a confused look.
''hehe...im just wondering. im enjoying it too but i wanted to know if your enjoying it as well''

*He said as he began kissing Amara again*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back