• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui chuckled and shook his head,"No. I wasn't expecting you to." He said as he leaned on the counter, looking at her.
"Mhm" she said and hopped onto the counter and sat on it, staring at him.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled as he pulled her out and to the bed "I'm tired now" He said softly
Sam nodded and changed into sleep wear. "Me too" she said falling onto the bed smiling

((@LunaCrosby You can send Allen to ilaani if you want ;v; I sent her away from him earlier incase you wanted to use him somewhere else b-but only if you want to))

Mayyflower said:
Levi looked up and smiled. "Oh this" she says looking at her shoulder. "I got in a fight, with those dragons" she says softly

Sam looked at Marcus. "Are you gonna be okay.." she asks with concern in her eyes
Alastair sighed,"Right....those annoying dragons that ran among the town...or forest..." He said as he continued to look at her shoulder."Are you okay? Do you need anything?"

Nonalaka said:
((@LunaCrosby You can send Allen to ilaani if you want ;v; I sent her away from him earlier incase you wanted to use him somewhere else b-but only if you want to))

(Hes interacting with one of my characters atm
:o )

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair sighed,"Right....those annoying dragons that ran among the town...or forest..." He said as he continued to look at her shoulder."Are you okay? Do you need anything?"

Levi sighed. "No im fine" she says "thank you though" she says quietly "Dragons like those ones make me sick" she says shaking her head

LunaCrosby said:
"Mhm" she said and hopped onto the counter and sat on it, staring at him.
Ulqui gazed into her eyes as his heart pounded against his chest. He slowly raised a hand to it and held it over his heart,"Have you ever felt this....weird thing? Where your heart just starts beating a lot....and it won't slow down..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui gazed into her eyes as his heart pounded against his chest. He slowly raised a hand to it and held it over his heart,"Have you ever felt this....weird thing? Where your heart just starts beating a lot....and it won't slow down..."
"Only when I'm around you" she says and shrugs, gazing into his eyes aswell.

Mayyflower said:
Akito chuckled flipping him over "Nah, Just give up bro" he says holding him down
Allen pushed him off and pinned him "nah but you should" he grinned.

LunaCrosby said:

Akito broke from his grip and putting him in a head lock not choking him. "Nah I think you should man" he says laughing

Mayyflower said:
(Hes interacting with one of my characters atm :o )

Levi sighed. "No im fine" she says "thank you though" she says quietly "Dragons like those ones make me sick" she says shaking her head
((Lol that's fine then, I was just looking for someone to interact with ;-;......Oh waiiiit, I owe you a reply with Camilla!))

Nonalaka said:
((Lol that's fine then, I was just looking for someone to interact with ;-;......Oh waiiiit, I owe you a reply with Camilla!))
(yea o: and She could join Akito and Allen, there wrestling)

Mayyflower said:
(Hes interacting with one of my characters atm :o )

"I'm sorry I wasn't here to help....seeing you hurt puts me in pain." Alastair said softly as he kissed her cheek."I'm sure you took care of them. You're strong after all."

LunaCrosby said:

"What does it mean?" Ulqui asked as he tilted his head.

Mayyflower said:
Akito broke from his grip and putting him in a head lock not choking him. "Nah I think you should man" he says laughing
Allen knocked his feet out from under him, pinning him again "nah" he chuckled.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled as he slowly drifted off with her
Sam started moving around in her sleep. (having a nightmare) She huffed, her breathing grew she was pretty much freaking out. "No" she mumbled in her sleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Back