• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm sorry I wasn't here to help....seeing you hurt puts me in pain." Alastair said softly as he kissed her cheek."I'm sure you took care of them. You're strong after all."

"What does it mean?" Ulqui asked as he tilted his head.
"It means your in love" she says and looks at her feet.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm sorry I wasn't here to help....seeing you hurt puts me in pain." Alastair said softly as he kissed her cheek."I'm sure you took care of them. You're strong after all."
Levi smiled and rested her head on Alastair's shoulder and sighed. "Ill be fine, I just don't like hurting dragons.." she huffed

Mayyflower said:
Sam started moving around in her sleep. (having a nightmare) She huffed, her breathing grew she was pretty much freaking out. "No" she mumbled in her sleep
Marcus's eyes went open "S-Sam?" He muttered

LunaCrosby said:
"It means your in love" she says and looks at her feet.
Ulqui blinked,"I'm....in love? This feels...strange...but in a good way." He said softly as he leaned closer to her.

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled. "Okay how about that tall tower" she asks jokingly

Navi smiled. "I made a friend who is a fairy hybrid"she says happily
Camilla smiled and swayed a bit "Ah!, that's what my friend Kaz is!" She said with a giggle "He's super nice!~, then he has a small fairy friend like you!, she's called minako!" She said happily.

((Who, Ilaani or Camilla? Sorry I haven't been awake for long, my brain us still a bit fuzzy xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui blinked,"I'm....in love? This feels...strange...but in a good way." He said softly as he leaned closer to her.
Lucy blushed slightly "yeah its a warm feeling" she says and smiles.

Nonalaka said:
Amara blushed a bit as she was pulled, she continued the kiss as she put her fingers through his hair again.
*Natsuru continued to kiss Amara while rubbing her back as he did*

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiled and rested her head on Alastair's shoulder and sighed. "Ill be fine, I just don't like hurting dragons.." she huffed
"Considering that you are one and you like them, I would understand why....though I heard they were hurting innocent people and that's not right." Alastair said with a sigh."It doesn't matter now....that's over and done with."

Nonalaka said:
Camilla smiled and swayed a bit "Ah!, that's what my friend Kaz is!" She said with a giggle "He's super nice!~, then he has a small fairy friend like you!, she's called minako!" She said happily.
((Who, Ilaani or Camilla? Sorry I haven't been awake for long, my brain us still a bit fuzzy xD ))
(Ilannai)

Navi looked up at Camilla. "Really" she says happily

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru continued to kiss Amara while rubbing her back as he did*

[/QUOTE]
Amara blushed more as she kissed back.

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy blushed slightly "yeah its a warm feeling" she says and smiles.
Ulqui nodded,"Yeah....I can feel that..." He said softly before looking at her again."Is it weird if I ask.....if I can kiss you?"

Mayyflower said:
(Ilannai)
Navi looked up at Camilla. "Really" she says happily
((Oh Okay, sorry, I'd only send her if its okay with Luna, she might not want me to sent her ;v;))

She smiled "Yes!, looks like you aren't the only fairy here after all!" She said with a giggle.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Considering that you are one and you like them, I would understand why....though I heard they were hurting innocent people and that's not right." Alastair said with a sigh."It doesn't matter now....that's over and done with."
Levi nodded. "Yea I did the right thing." she says smiling

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked shocked "Are you okay?" He asked her softly
Sam shot up, breathing heavily, she sighed after looking around she put her hands on her head. "It was only a dream" she says her heart pounding against her chest.

Mayyflower said:

Sam shot up, breathing heavily, she sighed after looking around she put her hands on her head. "It was only a dream" she says her heart pounding against her chest.
Marcus could feel her heartbeat "Are you okay?" He asked her softly

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui nodded,"Yeah....I can feel that..." He said softly before looking at her again."Is it weird if I ask.....if I can kiss you?"
"Go ahead, I'm not gonna stop you" she says and looks at him.

Nonalaka said:
((Oh Okay, sorry, I'd only send her if its okay with Luna, she might not want me to sent her ;v;))
She smiled "Yes!, looks like you aren't the only fairy here after all!" She said with a giggle.
(@LunaCrosby )

Navi smiled and fluttered her wings. "Im worried to meet them." she says quietly

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed in relief "Are you gonna be able to sleep?" He asked
Sam sighed and layed back down. "Ill try to sleep" she says looking up at the ceiling. "Sorry I woke you" she says softly

Mayyflower said:
(@LunaCrosby )
Navi smiled and fluttered her wings. "Im worried to meet them." she says quietly

Sam sighed and layed back down. "Ill try to sleep" she says looking up at the ceiling. "Sorry I woke you" she says softly
Marcus moved from her chest bringing her head to his chest "I will help you" He said softly

Mayyflower said:

Alastair chuckled and nodded,"Of course you did. That's why I love you." He said happily as he wrapped an arm around her.

Mayyflower said:
(@LunaCrosby )

Camila furrowed her brows lightly ".....worried?...why are you worried, wouldn't you be excited?" She asked curiously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back