• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Is there anything you'd like to do today?" Alastair asked as he looked down at her.
Levi smiled. "Anything with you" she says taking a drink of her mocha

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus rolled off the bed making a loud thump
Sam yelped and looked at Marcus who was on the floor she got up and hurried over to him. "Oh gosh Marcus are you alright?" she asks worriedly

Mayyflower said:
Sam yelped and looked at Marcus who was on the floor she got up and hurried over to him. "Oh gosh Marcus are you alright?" she asks worriedly
Marcus rubbed his head but when he opened his eyes everything was black "Wha-What the hell? I can't see anything!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hehe...im just wondering. im enjoying it too but i wanted to know if your enjoying it as well''
*He said as he began kissing Amara again*

[/QUOTE]
"Well, of course I am you goof" she said with a chuckle before he kissed her again, she smiled onto the kiss a bit before deepening it.

RedZombieWolf said:
Startled, Krasny takes a step backwards and says "Where the hell did you pop out from?"
(I don't know how to quote so i apologise)
(You click reply on the bottom right of a post)

Scarlet smiled "I came from my mothers womb" she says.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani continued to wander around the school grounds before passing the gym...come to think of it, she'd never been, despite actually liking sport somewhat, she also heard there were targets for archery, which was always fun, she shrugged and stuck her hands in her pockets as usual as she entered the gym nonchalantly before noticing a familiar face as she reached the doorway and peaked around the corner of it.
@LunaCrosby @Mayyflower
Akito threw his shirt on the bench and took a drink of his water. "Gosh Allen My side hurts, thanks to you" he says sitting down on the bleachers @LunaCrosby

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus rubbed his head but when he opened his eyes everything was black "Wha-What the hell? I can't see anything!"
Sam put a hand on his shoulder. "What do you mean you cant see" she asks almost in a panic tone

Mayyflower said:
Sam put a hand on his shoulder. "What do you mean you cant see" she asks almost in a panic tone
Marcus looks around "I mean you're not there.....Nothing is" He said in terror

LunaCrosby said:
The blush faded and she placed a hand on his shoulder, her heart pounding.
Ulqui nipped at her lower lip before he pressed into her. He pulled away after awhile, breathing heavily as he rested his head on her shoulder."I.....I love you..."he said softly, blushing a little.

LunaCrosby said:
"Well I'm glad I won" he chuckles and glances at the girl who peeked in and shrugged.
@Nonalaka
Akito through a basket ball at him. "You didnt win nothing" he says laughing a bit

@Nonalaka

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looks around "I mean you're not there.....Nothing is" He said in terror
Sam helped Marcus up back onto the bed. "I dont know what to do" she says with fear in her eyes

Nonalaka said:
"Well, of course I am you goof" she said with a chuckle before he kissed her again, she smiled onto the kiss a bit before deepening it.
*Natsuru kept kissing Amara as she deepened the kiss as he turned his head a bit locking their lips together*

Mayyflower said:
Sam helped Marcus up back onto the bed. "I dont know what to do" she says with fear in her eyes
Marcus continued trying to look around still seeing nothing "Please....Someone help"

LunaCrosby said:
"But no I came from Magic" she said and did jazz hands
He laughs even harder at the jazz hands "I'm sorry" he says between laughs, "I just wasn't expecting that". He finishes laughing and introduces himself, "I'm Krasny, and you are?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui nipped at her lower lip before he pressed into her. He pulled away after awhile, breathing heavily as he rested his head on her shoulder."I.....I love you..."he said softly, blushing a little.
She breathed heavily "I-I love you too" she said and blushed.

She looked over at him and raised a brow "Wow, Allen, a shrug, hello to you too" she said as she leaned against the door chuckling lightly before walking in.

@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby

Users who are viewing this thread

Back