• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Amara continued kissing back as her hands continued run through and play with his hair.
*Natsuru continued what he was doing as he deepened the kiss a little more*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]im 100% sure i dont act like that >.<))

[/QUOTE]
(( As the awesome person I am, I will take your word on this. (: ))

-Roman

I am Kakashi... Guy's BFF and rival

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui changed out of the towel and into shorts instead."I'll just go without a shirt. Those are confinding to begin with." He said as he picked her up and walked out of the bathroom.
"Yeah well guys can actually take their shirts off" she says and lightly blushes.

Mayyflower said:
Akito shook her hand. "Akito." he says "Nice to meet you too" he says softly
@LunaCrosby
Ilaani smiled lightly and put her hands back into her pockets and looked between the two, "sorry if I interrupted, I was just passing through here sorta, Its a shame you lost Akito, I was rooting for you" she said before sticking her tongue out at Allen.

@LunaCrosby

RedZombieWolf said:
He grins, "Now that, is a dragon"
"My twin is a black dragon" she says and goes back to her human form.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani smiled lightly and put her hands back into her pockets and looked between the two, "sorry if I interrupted, I was just passing through here sorta, Its a shame you lost Akito, I was rooting for you" she said before sticking her tongue out at Allen.
@LunaCrosby
"I save your life and you repay me by this? Wow" he chuckles.

@Mayyflower

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru continued what he was doing as he deepened the kiss a little more*

[/QUOTE]
Amara was trying her best not to blush uncontrollably, but was failing at it, she just melted into the kiss.

Mayyflower said:
Sam shrugged. "If you were here more often then maybe you would know him" she says smirking
@shortyshot8
"I can't be around as often as you want me to. I'll bring trouble to others, even if I'm string I can't be around so often" she sighs.

Mayyflower said:
Sam narrowed her eyes. "Attitude check please" she says "Thanks for your help'' she says looking away
@shortyshot8

Levi nodded. "Sounds fun" she says smiling
Alastair grinned,"Good. If you're ready, we can go now if you'd like."

LunaCrosby said:
"I can't be around as often as you want me to. I'll bring trouble to others, even if I'm string I can't be around so often" she sighs.
Sam shrugs. "Oh well" she sighs

LunaCrosby said:
"My twin is a black dragon" she says and goes back to her human form.

"I save your life and you repay me by this? Wow" he chuckles.

@Mayyflower
"Wait let me try again" she jokingly fluttered her eyes " *Ahem* Congratulations" she said before chuckling "Better?"

@Mayyflower

Nonalaka said:
Amara was trying her best not to blush uncontrollably, but was failing at it, she just melted into the kiss.
*Natsuru pulled away as he was feeling hungry...for food*

''hey...wanna eat..lunch? since i was sleeping the past few days i havent gotten a meal''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back