• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus began to unbutton the top of his shirt as he gazed at her "You look amazing" He said softly
Sam smiled as she unhooked her dress. "Why thank you" she says smiling as she looked over at him. "You look amazing yourself" she says blushing

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled as she unhooked her dress. "Why thank you" she says smiling as she looked over at him. "You look amazing yourself" she says blushing
Marcus took off his shirt "Thanks" He said softly as he stared at her

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus took off his shirt "Thanks" He said softly as he stared at her
Sam smiled and got undressed and climbed into the bathtub. "No problem." she says still smiling

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled and got undressed and climbed into the bathtub. "No problem." she says still smiling
Marcus did the same "You can be insane.....I like it" He said with a smirk (Faaaade)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru deepened the kiss a little more as he layed down on the bed pulling Amara on top of him*

[/QUOTE]
Amara blushed a bit as she was pulled, she continued the kiss as she put her fingers through his hair again.

Mayyflower said:
(Shes at the cafe)
Alastair stuffed his hand into his pocket as he walked into the cafe. He took a seat by the window and looked outside, sighing."So much drama....a lot of things have happened...." He whispered to himself after ordering a tea.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair stuffed his hand into his pocket as he walked into the cafe. He took a seat by the window and looked outside, sighing."So much drama....a lot of things have happened...." He whispered to himself after ordering a tea.
Levi examined her arms, being cut up from fighting off those dragons. She grunts. "This hurts really bad" she says looking at the burn on her shoulder

Mayyflower said:
Levi examined her arms, being cut up from fighting off those dragons. She grunts. "This hurts really bad" she says looking at the burn on her shoulder
Alastair blinked and turned his head when he heard her voice. Standing up, he made his way over to her."What happened to your shoulder?" He asked softly as he looked at it.

Ilaani woke up rubbing her eyes, she didn't recall falling asleep, certainly not on the floor of her room, she slowly and weakly stood up, looking at the pool of blood that was where she lay from nosebleeds "Jeez, how long was I out for?" She muttered as she cleaned up, upon looking at her phone, Apparently 4 days. "Shit" she muttered quietly to herself. She got a quick shower and change of clothes before leaving outside to get some fresh air it normally helped a little she walked through the courtyard with her hands in her pockets, tightly gripping onto her handkerchief.

((Ilaani is free ;v;))

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Yeah it really was" He said still panting
Sam smiled "Yea" she says as she calmed her breathing as she got up and wrapped herself in a towel

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled "Yea" she says as she calmed her breathing as she got up and wrapped herself in a towel
Marcus looked up "God....I think I'm gonna pass out" He said unable to stand after what they did

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair blinked and turned his head when he heard her voice. Standing up, he made his way over to her."What happened to your shoulder?" He asked softly as he looked at it.
Levi looked up and smiled. "Oh this" she says looking at her shoulder. "I got in a fight, with those dragons" she says softly

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked up "God....I think I'm gonna pass out" He said unable to stand after what they did
Sam looked at Marcus. "Are you gonna be okay.." she asks with concern in her eyes

Mayyflower said:
Levi looked up and smiled. "Oh this" she says looking at her shoulder. "I got in a fight, with those dragons" she says softly

Sam looked at Marcus. "Are you gonna be okay.." she asks with concern in her eyes
Marcus smiled "Yeah....Just having some trouble" He said to her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back