• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"Alrighty!" She said with a smile "I'll make it!" She chimed as she gave him a hug before happily skipping ahead, making sure not to slip or fall on the way out. She then made her way to the kitchen.
*Natsuru walked to the kitchen to prepare the plates*

*Natsumi floated to the kitchen*

WeirdPrincess said:
"Please. I could use all the help I can get right now." Asuka said as she grabbed the other and began to thumb through it.
...♅Akira began flicking through the pages, thinking to himself as he turned each page♅...

“ Maybe I should tell her that I can create a stronger seal without the use of magic... No, I think she'd want the satisfaction of doing it herself with her own abilities. I'll tell her if we can't find the spell. ”

Tyler sighed as his aura wore off. He touched down back on the forest floor, heading for the courtyard. "I guess I'm back at square one again... Man this sucks." He said. "I hate being alone..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru walked to the kitchen to prepare the plates*
*Natsumi floated to the kitchen*

[/QUOTE]
Amara began taking out the ingredients and began to prepare the meal, humming lightly as she did so.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira began flicking through the pages, thinking to himself as he turned each page♅...
“ Maybe I should tell her that I can create a stronger seal without the use of magic... No, I think she'd want the satisfaction of doing it herself with her own abilities. I'll tell her if we can't find the spell. ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka chewed on her lower lip as she continued looking,"Everything I'm findin is either costing me some part of my body, soul or death itself....Stupid Cam....I wish I was more powerful so then I wouldn't need these books." She growled as she reached the end and tossed it before putting her head in her hands."This is a disaster.....I really hate this."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka chewed on her lower lip as she continued looking,"Everything I'm findin is either costing me some part of my body, soul or death itself....Stupid Cam....I wish I was more powerful so then I wouldn't need these books." She growled as she reached the end and tossed it before putting her head in her hands."This is a disaster.....I really hate this."
...♅Akira placed the book down and wrapped his arms around Asuka at an attempt to soothe her. He continued thinking♅...

“ I could make her a Goddess, that'd solve this problem.. But I don't know if she'd like that.. I'll ask her about the idea at some point.. ”

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shingo grabbed his hand and helped him up. "Same to you... These monsters have been causing trouble... The worst part is the girl I got a crush on hates me now..." He said, kicking the dirt.
I found a new girl too i said that i liked her and she blushed i didn't know what was wrong with her but she said she wanted to know me more Tim said laughing a little

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "Nice to meet you Shinji" she says happily
Shinji looked at Amaya and smiled at her Shinji then smirked a little and made her forget his name using his reality manipulation powers

SoulofTobi said:
(school grounds, napping in a tree)
(Got it~)

Asano sighed as she wandered on the school grounds. Right now, she was really bored.

"I wonder if there's anyone here..." She said while looking around. Soon enough, she found someone napping on a tree nearby. For a brief moment, she thought on going there, and waking them up, but decided against that, and instead, just sat on the ground under that same tree. They'd wake up eventually, and Asano was feeling rather patient right now.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira placed the book down and wrapped his arms around Asuka at an attempt to soothe her. He continued thinking♅...
“ I could make her a Goddess, that'd solve this problem.. But I don't know if she'd like that.. I'll ask her about the idea at some point.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka sighed,"I'll try looking for something later. This is to stressful.... I've missed you Akki-san....a lot actually." She said softly as she wrapped her arms around him.

Shizurucia said:
(Got it~)
Asano sighed as she wandered on the school grounds. Right now, she was really bored.

"I wonder if there's anyone here..." She said while looking around. Soon enough, she found someone napping on a tree nearby. For a brief moment, she thought on going there, and waking them up, but decided against that, and instead, just sat on the ground under that same tree. They'd wake up eventually, and Asano was feeling rather patient right now.
Ayen had slept for just over a day, dreaming of his past, some of it enjoyable, other parts like a living nightmare. he had been deep in his sleep when he felt someones presence bellow him and woke up

"Hello down there, i hope your not the type to yank on someones soul the moment you meet them." he said as he yawned. he jumped down from the tree and examined the girl in front of him as he ran one hand through his white silver hair reveling his long elven ears and offered the other hand to the girl

"I'm Ayen, hopefully, nice to meet you." he said still groggy from his nap.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka sighed,"I'll try looking for something later. This is to stressful.... I've missed you Akki-san....a lot actually." She said softly as she wrapped her arms around him.

...♅Akira continued to hold Asuka close, soon replying as he placed his cheek onto Asuka's head♅...

“ Yeah, that'll probably be for the best. I missed you too, Asuki-chan. ”

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen had slept for just over a day, dreaming of his past, some of it enjoyable, other parts like a living nightmare. he had been deep in his sleep when he felt someones presence bellow him and woke up
"Hello down there, i hope your not the type to yank on someones soul the moment you meet them." he said as he yawned. he jumped down from the tree and examined the girl in front of him as he ran one hand through his white silver hair reveling his long elven ears and offered the other hand to the girl

"I'm Ayen, hopefully, nice to meet you." he said still groggy from his nap.
"Hello Ayen, I'm Asano." She said while taking the hand he offered her. Wondering if he'd actually met someone who yanked on other's souls. "Nice to meet you too~ And don't worry, I never even saw a soul before, so I don't think I could yank on it even if I wanted to."

Roman yawned as he woke up, looking over to where, Snow would be. He sighed and rubbed his eyes, before going into the bathroom. Roman grabbed his toothbrush his and a towel. After he finished with all that stuff, Roman got dressed. Instead of his normal green vest and blue sweater, he wore a black vest and a black sweater, with a red band on his sleeve.

Kakashi_-_The_Last.png

"It just doesn't feel right without her around...." Roman then decided he would go check on his clone, he left on guard of his unborn child. He made his way out, no words we're exchanged between Roman and the clone. He instead sighed and took a seat, watching the bubble.
I still find this weird.... My child is gonna be born from a bubble. Hopefully, Snow has returned by then though. Roman thought as he sat there

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♅Akira continued to hold Asuka close, soon replying as he placed his cheek onto Asuka's head♅...

“ Yeah, that'll probably be for the best. I missed you too, Asuki-chan. ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka smiled,"Yeah it's been pretty lonely without you. Though I've met I few more people! They're really cool." She said as she hugged him."Yoshino even met them! I wonder where she is....I haven't seen her in a while..."

Shizurucia said:
"Hello Ayen, I'm Asano." She said while taking the hand he offered her. Wondering if he'd actually met someone who yanked on other's souls. "Nice to meet you too~ And don't worry, I never even saw a soul before, so I don't think I could yank on it even if I wanted to."
"well, i guess were already to a good start" he said cheerfully as he smiled "so Asano, what made you stop to meet an old Fae like myself?" he asked as he completely forgot that his still look like a youthful teen as he often did in the past, thinking that she must of been really bored.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler got up, smirking at the water lord. "I'm not losing today... I'm not losing! Not ever!" He said, smiling. Light and darkness erupted from him. One eye turned white while the other turned black. "Just try to keep up!" He said before he suddenly teleported and slashed the water overlord into air, slashing him at least 1000 times before he spun around and slammed his spear into his chest, sending him flying into the ground. A large white explosion ensued.
@Jennete... Who doesn't seem to be around... xD
((I sowwy.....))

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"I'm glad you think so."
He brushed a petal out of Elyse's hair with a gentle smile. Kili wondered if Elyse remembered the last time they were here, as he pushed her along the long line of flowers and trees on both sides of them.

"Alright, what would you like to look at? The meadow, perhaps?"

[/QUOTE]
Elyse was quiet as she watched the scenery slowly go by as they (well, only Kili really) walked through the garden. She was taking it all in this time, studying every flower and tree, appreciating just how much detail each individual plant seemed to have. She looked back up at Kili after a little while to answer his question.

"Sure. That sounds lovely."

SoulofTobi said:
"well, i guess were already to a good start" he said cheerfully as he smiled "so Asano, what made you stop to meet an old Fae like myself?" he asked as he completely forgot that his still look like a youthful teen as he often did in the past, thinking that she must of been really bored.
"Nothing much. I was just bored, and looking for someone to keep me company." She said. "What about you, mr. fairy. Do you often sleep on random trees?"

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji looked at Amaya and smiled at her Shinji then smirked a little and made her forget his name using his reality manipulation powers

[/QUOTE]
Amaya crossed her arms and narrowed her arms, "what did you just do to me" she asks a little annoyed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back