• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Nissa: Who is Akira? *she asks walking up to his side, munching on her rock*
Tyler looks at her. "Only the strongest man in existence... He's a sanctum. I could never match him in battle..." He said softly. "I'm not even strong enough to protect my friends..." He said, looking away. "But all I can do is try."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler looks at her. "Only the strongest man in existence... He's a sanctum. I could never match him in battle..." He said softly. "I'm not even strong enough to protect my friends..." He said, looking away. "But all I can do is try."
Nissa: I can give you more power *she says simply* I'm an Eater, I can eat rock and dirt to dig portals or wormholes that lead to sources of pure power. I am like a key. *she nods her head*

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair floated around on his back and chuckled,"Right...."he said before smirking."Have you ever done it in a pool before?" He asked, looking over at her.
Levi raised an eyebrow. "Nope never" she says with a smirk. "Why have you?" She says swimming around

Jennete said:
Nissa: I can give you more power *she says simply* I'm an Eater, I can eat rock and dirt to dig portals or wormholes that lead to sources of pure power. I am like a key. *she nods her head*
Tyler shook his head. "No... I don't want to abuse you like that... I sense you have met my brother Dex...?" He asked.

Tyler shook his head. "No... I don't want to abuse you like that... I sense you have met my brother Dex...?" He asked.
Nissa: He gave me ice cream. I like ice cream. I like him. Strange men took him away *she says simply and licks her fingers from eating the rock*

Jennete said:
Nissa: He gave me ice cream. I like ice cream. I like him. Strange men took him away *she says simply and licks her fingers from eating the rock*
Tyler smiled at her, before it faded. "It's too bad Dex died... That's what those men were doing earlier... Taking him to be executed..." He said. "I'm glad my brother treated you well."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira replied as he tightened his embrace slightly♅...
“ I'm sorry I've been busy, it was my intention to make you feel lonely. I'll spend more time with you as of now. So tell me, what are these new people like? ”

[/QUOTE]
"Well Camilla was really cute and sweet. We went to the beach and tried to play volleyball....that didn't really work though. Yoshino joined her side but I kept winning. Nissa is a strange girl....but I really liked her. She eats rocks sometimes...I don't really know why." Asuka said as she scrunched her nose up. Yoshino hovered above them and frowned, Stupid Akira....holding my Suka-chan.... She thought as she turned herself invisible and glared at him.

Tyler smiled at her, before it faded. "It's too bad Dex died... That's what those men were doing earlier... Taking him to be executed..." He said. "I'm glad my brother treated you well."
Nissa:*her face blank but tears roll down it, gold pink tears* Di..died.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*her face blank but tears roll down it, gold pink tears* Di..died.
Tyler brushed them away, hugging her. "Whoa! Whoa! Sorry! I didn't mean to make you feel bad...!" He said. "I'm sad he died too... But he's with the one he loves now..." He said softly.

Tyler brushed them away, hugging her. "Whoa! Whoa! Sorry! I didn't mean to make you feel bad...!" He said. "I'm sad he died too... But he's with the one he loves now..." He said softly.
Nissa:*nods and she slowly hugs him back, sniffing once* I did not know his life was gone.. this makes me sad. I am feeling sadness *she says in a collected voice*

Jennete said:
Nissa:*nods and she slowly hugs him back, sniffing once* I did not know his life was gone.. this makes me sad. I am feeling sadness *she says in a collected voice*
Tyler blushed a little as she hugged back. He hugged her tighter. "It's ok... It's a feeling I'm very familiar with... It's ok to embrace it..." He said softly into her ear.

Mayyflower said:
Levi raised an eyebrow. "Nope never" she says with a smirk. "Why have you?" She says swimming around
"Surprisingly no. I've never done that before, though it sounds interesting." Alastair said as he swam around.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "so, Asano, what brought you to the school?" he asked curiously well tilting his head.
"I kinda wanted to meet different people." Asano said hesitantly, as if she herself was unsure about her answer. "Honestly, I don't know what exactly I came here for..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Surprisingly no. I've never done that before, though it sounds interesting." Alastair said as he swam around.
Levi nodded. "Yea it does sound quite interesting" she admits as she floats

On her back

Tyler blushed a little as she hugged back. He hugged her tighter. "It's ok... It's a feeling I'm very familiar with... It's ok to embrace it..." He said softly into her ear.
Nissa:*she nods and tears fall* I believe I am grieving *she whispers and looks down as they hug*

Mayyflower said:
Navi smiled and layed half way on her arm. "Me too" she says happily
"Hey!, we should do something fun!" She chimed "I've been studying all afternoon "What do you like to do for fun?" She asked happily.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she nods and tears fall* I believe I am grieving *she whispers and looks down as they hug*
Tyler wrapped his wings around her softly. "Take all the time you need... Let it all out... I'm here for you..." He continued to say softly, trying to comfort her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Who do I oew replyes to?)

[/QUOTE]
(Me)

Nonalaka said:
"Hey!, we should do something fun!" She chimed "I've been studying all afternoon "What do you like to do for fun?" She asked happily.
Navi hummed at the thought. "What is there to do" she asks

Shizurucia said:
"I kinda wanted to meet different people." Asano said hesitantly, as if she herself was unsure about her answer. "Honestly, I don't know what exactly I came here for..."
"well, you're not the only one, so, whats the saying in this language?... ah, Welcome to the club." he said with a smile "i came for a very similar reason, i wanted to meet other special people, most humans are just boring." he said happily, and used the word 'humans' as if he were talking about house pets.

(be back in a little while, gonna walk my dog.)

Tyler wrapped his wings around her softly. "Take all the time you need... Let it all out... I'm here for you..." He continued to say softly, trying to comfort her.
Nissa:*she nods, and once the tears stop she pulls back slowly and wipes her eyes with the backs of her hands*

Mayyflower said:
Levi nodded. "Yea it does sound quite interesting" she admits as she floats
On her back
Alastair swam over to her and smirked,"Then why not try it?" He asked before grabbed Levi and kissing her.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she nods, and once the tears stop she pulls back slowly and wipes her eyes with the backs of her hands*
Tyler looked into her eyes and smiled softly. "Feeling better...?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair swam over to her and smirked,"Then why not try it?" He asked before grabbed Levi and kissing her.
Levi smirked and kissed him back softly. "Okay" she says blushing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back