• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper blushed badly before he slightly looked away "I-i had to admit. I want to do it again" he whispered quietly to her

[/QUOTE]
Raven chuckled. "Nothings stopping you." she says with a shrug

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper blushed Crimson as he slowly moved his face closer to her and closed his eyes as there lips met again

(Hiiiiii)

[/QUOTE]
(Did I miss anything?)

(( I always told myself I was funny. I return from my sleep and I have six funny ratings. This is for you who find me funny:

tumblr_mdye3uLBUF1rlrpvqo1_400.gif
))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper blushed Crimson as he slowly moved his face closer to her and closed his eyes as there lips met again

[/QUOTE]
Raven blushed as kissed him softly, closing her eyes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper blushed along with her as they kissed before he started to pull away half way opening his eyes

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled at Jasper, with a faint blush on her face

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](I think so but its ok)

[/QUOTE]
((Sowwy ;-; I can't find the last reply so I'll just reply now))

Euloria stared out the window narrowed her eyes before she lifted her finished plate and took it to the sink, giving her leftovers to the hatchling.

Mayyflower said:
Raven smiled at Jasper, with a faint blush on her face
Jasper smiled back the hair on his face shifting away from his left eye as he stared at her

Nonalaka said:
((Sowwy ;-; I can't find the last reply so I'll just reply now))
Euloria stared out the window narrowed her eyes before she lifted her finished plate and took it to the sink, giving her leftovers to the hatchling.
(Is fine *pats head softly*)

Daniel soghed as he got up with having fully cleaned off his plate and walked into the kitchen

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled as she sat up to stretch. "My arms hurt" she says rubbing her left arm
Marcus sighed a little "I'm still blaming that on you....." He said blushing slightly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper smiled back the hair on his face shifting away from his left eye as he stared at her

[/QUOTE]
Raven looked into his eyes. "Gosh you have beautiful eyes" she says smiling

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed a little "I'm still blaming that on you....." He said blushing slightly
Sam chuckled and looked back at Marcus. "That's fine with me" she says smiling

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper blushed and looked down a little in embarasment "s-stop it" he said childishly to her

[/QUOTE]
Raven chuckled. "Dont be embarrassed. I'm only saying the truth" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
Sam chuckled and looked back at Marcus. "That's fine with me" she says smiling
Marcus smiled as he looked at her before smirking "So? On a scale of 1 to 10 how full are you?" He asked still smirking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back