• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Sam blushed. "You asked for it" she says sitting up breathing a little heavily
Marcus smiled a little "Fair enough" He said still panting as he looked up at her

(( @Fukushima Akira Don't be afraid if someone knocks on your door like this:

tumblr_mdye3uLBUF1rlrpvqo1_400.gif
))

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled a little "Fair enough" He said still panting as he looked up at her
Sam blushed. "I need to take a shower" she says getting up, not minding shes still naked

Mayyflower said:
Sam blushed. "I need to take a shower" she says getting up, not minding shes still naked
Marcus smirked "Oh? Because I also feel like I need one" He said grinning

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smirked "Oh? Because I also feel like I need one" He said grinning
Sam looked back at Marcus and smirked. "Then join me, if you want" she asks as she walks into the bathroom

LunaCrosby said:
"Go ahead and see" he says and looks at her.
Maki got up and started walking to the edge of the building before stopping "Come with me" she says looking back at him

Mayyflower said:
Sam looked back at Marcus and smirked. "Then join me, if you want" she asks as she walks into the bathroom

Maki got up and started walking to the edge of the building before stopping "Come with me" she says looking back at him
Marcus shook his head as he stood up "Crazy girl" He said walking in after her

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](I've been waiting for a reply))

[/QUOTE]
((I never got a notification so I have no idea what you had said))

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus shook his head as he stood up "Crazy girl" He said walking in after her
Sam smiled. "Were just taking a shower, so don't get too excited" she says starting the shower and hopping in it.

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled. "Were just taking a shower, so don't get too excited" she says starting the shower and hopping in it.
Marcus laughed a little "That was the idea" He said rolling his eyes as he went in after her

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed a little "That was the idea" He said rolling his eyes as he went in after her
Sam nodded. "Just wanted to make sure" she says getting her hair wet.

(Time skip?)

Roman finally returned home. After all of what took place destroyed the city, he went to check his house. When he arrived, it wad still in good shape. He then went to the back to check Snow's pond. Roman went out back, but seen nothing. "W-what?" He immediately ran to the lake and seen the bubble. He left a clone to watch it, just in case, while he made his way back to where the kind was last. "Dammit... Where are you, Snow?" He asked to no one but himself.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed more "I'm not that perverted" (Yeah)
Sam shut the shower off and got out wrapping herself in a towel. "Refreshing" she says drying her hair with a small towel

Mayyflower said:
Sam shut the shower off and got out wrapping herself in a towel. "Refreshing" she says drying her hair with a small towel
Marcus smiled and did the same "I needed that" He said happilu

Mayyflower said:

"Err Ok" Zero says and stands up, glancing at Jayden then her.

LunaCrosby said:
"Err Ok" Zero says and stands up, glancing at Jayden then her.
Maki smiled happily as she jumped off the 2 story building landing on her feet she starts walking over to him

Lumina said:
Ryft nodded at Dakota, feeling the same. He stepped out first, holding out a hand to help her get out.
"Yes. We shall."

He smiled at Dakota, a light brrze rustling through his hair.
She looked at his hand briefly before taking it and stepping out, smiling at him as she did so. She looked around a bit "Anything else you want to do?" She asked him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back