• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Sam chuckled and looked back at Marcus. "That's fine with me" she says smiling

Raven chuckled. "Dont be embarrassed. I'm only saying the truth" she says smiling
"I-I know.... I just never heard some one say that to me before" he whispered to her

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled as he looked at her before smirking "So? On a scale of 1 to 10 how full are you?" He asked still smirking
Sam raised an eyebrow and hummed at the thought. "9" she admits smirking back

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper smiled back the hair on his face shifting away from his left eye as he stared at her

(Is fine *pats head softly*)

Daniel soghed as he got up with having fully cleaned off his plate and walked into the kitchen

[/QUOTE]
"Looks like some kinda fight went on outside" she said as she washed her plate and tidied up. "....You're sighing again" she said quietly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I-I know.... I just never heard some one say that to me before" he whispered to her

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled. "Well they should..." she says "your a really great guy" she says kindly

Mayyflower said:
Sam raised an eyebrow and hummed at the thought. "9" she admits smirking back
Marcus smirked "Well if that's so....Then I might just have a snack for you" He said grinning

Nonalaka said:
"Looks like some kinda fight went on outside" she said as she washed her plate and tidied up. "....You're sighing again" she said quietly.
"I know. They used dragons. dragons that wernt pure and true dragons" he said softly to her as he walked up behind her and placed his hands on her hips while resting his chin on her shoulder

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smirked "Well if that's so....Then I might just have a snack for you" He said grinning
Sam blushed. "Oh really now" she says raising an eyebrow, grinning.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper smiled slightly at her as he cupped one of her cheeks "thank you" he whaiepeedsoftly to her

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled and blushed. "No problem" she says softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I know. They used dragons. dragons that wernt pure and true dragons" he said softly to her as he walked up behind her and placed his hands on her hips while resting his chin on her shoulder

[/QUOTE]
She nodded "I thought so, I can't tune in and communicate with dragons of that kind" she said as she finished tidying, she turned her head and kissed his cheek "I had to find the information out from one of the dragons I raised who was passing over as the fight was happening.

I do hope everything is alright now."

Mayyflower said:
Raven smiled and blushed. "No problem" she says softly
Jasper smiled and nuzzled her shoulder happily

Nonalaka said:
She nodded "I thought so, I can't tune in and communicate with dragons of that kind" she said as she finished tidying, she turned her head and kissed his cheek "I had to find the information out from one of the dragons I raised who was passing over as the fight was happening.
I do hope everything is alright now."
"I can't feel the dragons any more so I think it is alright" he said softly to her as he held onto her sighing a relaxed releaved sigh

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper smiled and nuzzled her shoulder happily

[/QUOTE]
Raven blushed as she hugged Jasper's head happily

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smirked "Wanna have it?" He asked her with a smirk
Sam shrugged. "Sure, why not" she says looking over at Marcus

Mayyflower said:
Raven blushed as she hugged Jasper's head happily

Sam shrugged. "Sure, why not" she says looking over at Marcus
Marcus smirked and rolled over on her "I assure you it will be a tasty one"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper smiled and nuzzled her shoulder happily

"I can't feel the dragons any more so I think it is alright" he said softly to her as he held onto her sighing a relaxed releaved sigh

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, that's good" she said with a smile.

((( So.. uh... everyone here knows the entire city next to the school was destroyed, right? xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( So.. uh... everyone here knows the entire city next to the school was destroyed, right? xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(Yep... xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back