• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler was stumbling through the park, weaker than ever. He summoned his spear and tried to lean on it's hilt but failed and fell over. "Ugh..."

Tyler stared at her. "W-Why aren't you afraid of me..? I caused all of this..." He coughed.
Liara weakly started to walk in some random direction "T-Tyler" she said in a quiet yell as she walked stumbling around

Jennete said:
Nissa: I feel bad....... I made your dragons cry *she says a little sad* They just....tasted so nice
Tyler shook his head, looking up at her with fear in his eyes. "T-Those weren't mine..." He said, scared she would hurt him for all the suffering he had caused.

Tyler shook his head, looking up at her with fear in his eyes. "T-Those weren't mine..." He said, scared she would hurt him for all the suffering he had caused.
Nissa: Why are you so scared?

Tyler stared at her. "Y-Your not going to hurt me...? After all I have done...?" He asked.
Nissa: What did you do? *she asks confused, thinking he had just given her ten very good meals*

((Okay! Character list!

Violetta - anywhere

Aion - courtyard

Elyse - with Kili in his house (@Nonalaka )

Noir - with Yuto ( @TheRebelliousDragon )

Vanille - near a tree in the courtyard

I've got three characters open! Also do I owe any replies? ))

Jennete said:
Nissa: What did you do? *she asks confused, thinking he had just given her ten very good meals*
Tyler frowned. She clearly didn't know what just happened. "I wrecked the park, the forest, parts of the city, everything..." He said.

Lumina said:
((Okay! Character list!
Violetta - anywhere

Aion - courtyard

(Yuto went somewhere else...)

Tyler frowned. She clearly didn't know what just happened. "I wrecked the park, the forest, parts of the city, everything..." He said.

((Oops, nevermind then. xD ))

Nissa:*she nods slowly* But you didn't do that. *She says plainly*

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she nods slowly* But you didn't do that. *She says plainly*
Tyler shook his head. "No! I did! I lost control of my emotions... And I turned into that beast." He said.

Tyler shook his head. "No! I did! I lost control of my emotions... And I turned into that beast." He said.
Nissa: No because you said dragons did that. And that those dragons were not your dragons. And if they were not your dragons then they were someone else's dragons. Meaning you did not do this someone else did *smiles nodding her head*

((go ahead.......argue with her logic, i dare you muahahahaha))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I-it's only Been a day for Me" she said as she took a step back from him

[/QUOTE]
Alright fine i won't force you to love me ok Tim said sitting down again

Shiroe Kurona] [B]Alright fine i won't force you to love me ok [/B]Tim said sitting down again [/QUOTE] Lana stared at him before she frowned "I-i gotta go" she said before she turned and ran to the edge of the building before she jumped across to the next one then another till she was gone "what's with him and saying he loved me" she whispered to her self as she ran [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]

@anyone

Nonalaka said:
As the ride stopped, Dakota stopped looking out the window and turned to Ryft and smiled lightly her blush had now faded, not feeling as nervous as before. "Shall we get going?" She said with a light chuckle.
@Lumina

Daniel reaver]Lana stared at him before she frowned "I-i gotta go" she said before she turned and ran to the edge of the building before she jumped across to the next one then another till she was gone "what's with him and saying he loved me" she whispered to her self as she ran [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]

@anyone
Tim followed Lana and said shouting Lana, wait didn't i say i was your guard

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim followed Lana and said shouting Lana, wait didn't i say i was your guard

[/QUOTE]
Lana just kept running as fast as she could 'I don't need a guard I need to do this alone' she thought as she picked up the pace and ran faster

Nonalaka said:
((Anyone free?))
(Hiiii)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana just kept running as fast as she could 'I don't need a guard I need to do this alone' she thought as she picked up the pace and ran faster

(Hiiii)

[/QUOTE]
Lana,are you angry at me? Tim said as he caught up with Lana

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Lana,are you angry at me? Tim said as he caught up with Lana

[/QUOTE]
"No I'm not. I'm just confused right now plus there's a quest that I won't let you come along on" she said as she ran even faster hitting super human speeds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"No I'm not. I'm just confused right now plus there's a quest that I won't let you come along on" she said as she ran even faster hitting super human speeds

[/QUOTE]
Look Lana i am sorry for what i said and if you want time alone then ok i'll give you time Tim said slowing down a little If you need help call me ok Tim said as he waved goodbye and went into another direction

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Look Lana i am sorry for what i said and if you want time alone then ok i'll give you time Tim said slowing down a little If you need help call me ok Tim said as he waved goodbye and went into another direction

[/QUOTE]
Lana continued to run not looking back as she ran before she jumped and landed gracefully in a park as she breathed "what does he want" she whispered to her self before she looked around for the beast she was after

Lumina said:
((Okay! Character list!
Violetta - anywhere

Aion - courtyard

(I've been waiting for a reply))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana just kept running as fast as she could 'I don't need a guard I need to do this alone' she thought as she picked up the pace and ran faster

(Hiiii)

[/QUOTE]
((Hi there uvu, did I miss a reply from you? ;0;))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back