• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru then kissed Amara's nose wondering how she'd react to it*

[/QUOTE]
Amara moved back and giggled in response "Hey, that kinda tickles!" She said shaking her head and chuckling. "Ah, by the way, I'm sorry about my sisters actions the other day, it wasnt nice" she puffed out her cheeks as she hugged into him again.

Nonalaka said:
Amara moved back and giggled in response "Hey, that kinda tickles!" She said shaking her head and chuckling. "Ah, by the way, I'm sorry about my sisters actions the other day, it wasnt nice" she puffed out her cheeks as she hugged into him again.
*Natsuru hugged Amara back*

''its okay...i understood what she was trying to pull. it was only a test so...yeah''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru hugged Amara back*
''its okay...i understood what she was trying to pull. it was only a test so...yeah''

[/QUOTE]
"It still wasn't very nice!" She said with a pout ".....At least you passed" she giggled "Not that I thought you wouldn't, I knew you would, you're too perfect" she smiled "Hopefully she won't screw with my mind again"

Revolution Drago got up again. I've been saving something VERY special for you Akira! Activate Phase 2! He said as the screams of Tyler were heard. Tyler's power was drained. A aura radiated from the dragon. One of his eyes turned white as the other turned black. "I'm sorry..." Tyler said, his voice now loud and clear. "Please don't hurt them..." He choked. The dragon laughed and whacked both Marcus and Asuka through 10 mountains with one claw. Feed me you power! Your anger! Your pain! YOUR REVENGE! It laughed, getting stronger by the minute.

@shortyshot8 @Roman @Fukushima Akira @WeirdPrincess @Jennete @everybody I missed

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Revolution Drago got up again. I've been saving something VERY special for you Akira! Activate Phase 2! He said as the screams of Tyler were heard. Tyler's power was drained. A aura radiated from the dragon. One of his eyes turned white as the other turned black. "I'm sorry..." Tyler said, his voice now loud and clear. "Please don't hurt them..." He choked. The dragon laughed and whacked both Marcus and Asuka through 10 mountains with one claw. Feed me you power! Your anger! Your pain! YOUR REVENGE! It laughed, getting stronger by the minute.
...♅Akira watched the events unfold before him. He spoke as he closed his eyes, his powers soon converging on Asuka and healing her♅...

“ I see. This certainly does seem different from last time. ”

vW0bp6_zpsawublzg0.gif

...♅Akira then smirked and opened his eyes, soon raising his left hand. A purple ball soon began charging directly infront of his palm. At that moment, Akira spoke. The ball soon exploded forth, striking the dragon and impaling the left side of his body along with his wings♅...

“ Here's a present. ”

Akira%20-Cadenza-%201_zpsnh7qyxiq.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira watched the events unfold before him. He spoke as he closed his eyes♅...
“ I see. This certainly does seem different from last time. ”

vW0bp6_zpsawublzg0.gif

...♅Akira then smirked and opened his eyes, soon raising his left hand. A purple ball soon began charging directly infront of his palm. At that moment, Akira spoke. The ball soon exploded forth, striking the dragon and impaling the left side of his body♅...

“ Here's a present. ”

[/QUOTE]
The arm slowly healed as the dragon yelped. Ngh... Not a very nice present... He growled as he appeared behind Akira, sending a swarm of false dragons at his back. They all latched on, trying to corrupt Akira just like Asuka and Marcus. "Akira! Help me! It hurts!" Tyler screamed from inside the dragons body. My vessel is so tasty... Just like your hatred towards me Akira... The dragon said, slurping it's lips.

The arm slowly healed as the dragon yelped. Ngh... Not a very nice present... He growled as he appeared behind Akira, sending a swarm of false dragons at his back. They all latched on, trying to corrupt Akira just like Asuka and Marcus. "Akira! Help me! It hurts!" Tyler screamed from inside the dragons body. My vessel is so tasty... Just like your hatred towards me Akira... The dragon said, slurping it's lips.
...♅Akira didn't move when the small dragons latched onto him. Instead, he increased his power around his immediate vicinity, causing the dragons to slam into the ground and disintegrate from the sheer pressure of his power. He spoke as he looked at the dragon♅...

You didn't seriously think you'd be able to corrupt me, did you? Pathetic. ”

tumblr_lyeionwWMT1r1p32wo8_1280_zpsddybnpgk.png

...♅Akira gave an eerie smile as black fire soon lit on the dragon's wounds and began spreading throughout his body. He spoke♅...

“ I bear no hatred towards you, I simply enjoy conflict. Now, allow me to watch you burn. ”

tumblr_lyeionwWMT1r1p32wo10_1280_zpsweezbrtg.png

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira didn't move when the small dragons latched onto him. Instead, he increased his power around his immediate vicinity, causing the dragons to slam into the ground and disintegrate from the sheer pressure of his power. He spoke as he looked at the dragon♅...

You didn't seriously think you'd be able to corrupt me, did you? Pathetic. ”

tumblr_lyeionwWMT1r1p32wo8_1280_zpsddybnpgk.png

...♅Akira gave an eerie smile as black fire soon lit on the dragon's wounds and began spreading throughout his body. He spoke♅...

“ I bear no hatred towards you, I simply enjoy conflict. Now, allow me to watch you burn. ”

tumblr_lyeionwWMT1r1p32wo10_1280_zpsweezbrtg.png

[/QUOTE]
The dragon grunted as he watched his own body burn. It's going to take a lot more than that to kill me... I thought you learned that the last time we battled, but I guess not. He roared at him. His body suddenly started glowing, charging into Akira from behind, then phasing in front of him, stabbing a claw through his body. Your pretty stubborn I'll give you that Akira, but I won't be beaten so easily...

...♅As the claw impacted his body, it seemed to snap. Akira suddenly spoke from behind the dragon as he cut off one of it's wings, a strong gust of wind soon blowing through the area, causing his hair to sway lightly. He devious smile remained♅...

“ If I remember correctly, I killed you in that last battle. I thought you would've learned your lesson. ”

Akira%20-Cadenza-%201_zpsa6tk0t0s.png

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅As the claw impacted his body, it seemed to snap. Akira suddenly spoke from behind the dragon as he cut off one of it's wings, a strong gust of wind soon blowing through the area, causing his hair to sway lightly. He devious smile remained♅...
“ If I remember correctly, I killed you in that last battle. I thought you would've learned your lesson. ”

Akira%20-Cadenza-%201_zpsa6tk0t0s.png

[/QUOTE]
The dragon plummeted to the ground. He weased in pain as his power tried to heal his now damaged body parts. The dragon got up with one claw. "So this is how it ends... Being held against my own will... Because I was too weak..." Tyler said to himself quietly in the dragons body. Grrr... I-I can't lose again... Besides, even if I do lose... I'll just find a new body to inhabit! He laughed as a large beam charged in his mouth. REBELLIOUS NOVA! It yelled as it fired a huge beam at Akira as tiny dragons swarmed the sanctum.

The dragon plummeted to the ground. He weased in pain as his power tried to heal his now damaged body parts. The dragon got up with one claw. "So this is how it ends... Being held against my own will... Because I was too weak..." Tyler said to himself quietly in the dragons body. Grrr... I-I can't lose again... Besides, even if I do lose... I'll just find a new body to inhabit! He laughed as a large beam charged in his mouth. REBELLIOUS NOVA! It yelled as it fired a huge beam at Akira as tiny dragons swarmed the sanctum.

...♅Akira increased his power once more, crushing and disintegrating the small dragons around him. He then raised his left hand once more as the same purple ball began getting larger infront of his palm. Akira spoke as he fired it towards the dragon's attack, causing them to clash♅...

“ I'll simply destroy your soul this time. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♅Akira increased his power once more, crushing and disintegrating the small dragons around him. He then raised his left hand once more as the same purple ball began getting larger infront of his palm. Akira spoke as he fired it towards the dragon's attack, causing them to clash♅...

“ I'll simply destroy your soul this time. ”

[/QUOTE]
The dragon increased his strength on his end. Let's see you try! The dragon laughed. Tyler's eyes suddenly flashed. "Dammit! I'm not just gonna sit here and give up!" He yelled inside the dragons body. I am what makes you, you! You can't kill me! You'll kill yourself! The dragon roared at Tyler. Tyler glared at the dragons chest. "So what?! My friends come first! It's time for your wake up call!" Tyler said, charging his soul burst. "FINAL ART: SOUL BURST!" He yelled as he ripped the dragon apart in a bright nova. The dragon screamed as it vanished. A now soulless Tyler slammed onto the ground in front of Akira.

The dragon increased his strength on his end. Let's see you try! The dragon laughed. Tyler's eyes suddenly flashed. "Dammit! I'm not just gonna sit here and give up!" He yelled inside the dragons body. I am what makes you, you! You can't kill me! You'll kill yourself! The dragon roared at Tyler. Tyler glared at the dragons chest. "So what?! My friends come first! It's time for your wake up call!" Tyler said, charging his soul burst. "FINAL ART: SOUL BURST!" He yelled as he ripped the dragon apart in a bright nova. The dragon screamed as it vanished. A now soulless Tyler slammed onto the ground in front of Akira.
...♅Akira stopped his blast as Tyler feel to the ground. He walked over to the soulless body and picked it up by the neck. He spoke, his devious grin remaining♅...

“ Over already? ‘That’ old man put up a much greater fight. ”

mlMBg4_zps3jgsbt5q.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira stopped his blast as Tyler feel to the ground. He walked over to the soulless body and picked it up by the neck. He spoke, his devious grin remaining♅...

“ Over already? ‘That’ old man put up a much greater fight. ”

mlMBg4_zps3jgsbt5q.gif

[/QUOTE]
The dragons retreated to a different dimension, leaving the soulless Tyler. His dead eyes stared at Akira.

The dragons retreated to a different dimension, leaving the soulless Tyler. His dead eyes stared at Akira.

...♅Akira stared into Tyler's eyes, noticing his soul was gone. He released his hold on him and spoke as he began walking away♅...

“ Pathetic.. ”

Last edited by a moderator:
(Lee chapter is over btw...)

Tyler suddenly got up. Aiden spoke to him inside his head. "Your lucky I saved your ass." Aiden said in his head.

Nissa:*looks around as she walks through the park, seeing dead dragons everywhere* What a waste of food....

Jennete said:
Nissa:*looks around as she walks through the park, seeing dead dragons everywhere* What a waste of food....
Tyler limped his way the wasteland of a park. He saw Nissa. "G-Get away from me..." He said.

Liara slowly started to wake up here eyes opening and looking around before she coughed and groaned "Wh-where?" She said faintly as she looked around before tears started to fall down her face "t-Tyler c-come back to me" she said quietly as she slowly got up and looked around

Tyler limped his way the wasteland of a park. He saw Nissa. "G-Get away from me..." He said.
Nissa:*holds up her hands, a blank look on her face* No it's okay.... The dragon gave me heart burn on the way down I will not eat anymore

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim looked at Lana and said Its has not been a day its been like a year to me

[/QUOTE]
"I-it's only Been a day for Me" she said as she took a step back from him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara slowly started to wake up here eyes opening and looking around before she coughed and groaned "Wh-where?" She said faintly as she looked around before tears started to fall down her face "t-Tyler c-come back to me" she said quietly as she slowly got up and looked around

[/QUOTE]
Tyler was stumbling through the park, weaker than ever. He summoned his spear and tried to lean on it's hilt but failed and fell over. "Ugh..."

Jennete said:
Nissa:*holds up her hands, a blank look on her face* No it's okay.... The dragon gave me heart burn on the way down I will not eat anymore
Tyler stared at her. "W-Why aren't you afraid of me..? I caused all of this..." He coughed.

Nora sighs as she walked around,"I really messed up....I started all of this...."she whispered as she walked around aimlessly."I need to apologize....I can't keep doing this..."

Tyler was stumbling through the park, weaker than ever. He summoned his spear and tried to lean on it's hilt but failed and fell over. "Ugh..."

Tyler stared at her. "W-Why aren't you afraid of me..? I caused all of this..." He coughed.
Nissa: I feel bad....... I made your dragons cry *she says a little sad* They just....tasted so nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back