• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled before placing a soft kiss on his lips. "No problem." she says blushing
Marcus looked shocked before smiling "How can I every repay you...Oh I have an idea" He said before kissing her on the lips

Mayyflower said:
Maki nodded. "Ive heard terrible things about him, its sad..." she says frowning
"Its not his fault, his mother manipulated him and now he's confused, I think he needs a girl to show him the right way. Y'know that cheesy stuff" he chuckled.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked shocked before smiling "How can I every repay you...Oh I have an idea" He said before kissing her on the lips
Sam smiled as kissed him back her left hand placed gently on his shoulder

LunaCrosby said:
"Its not his fault, his mother manipulated him and now he's confused, I think he needs a girl to show him the right way. Y'know that cheesy stuff" he chuckled.
Maki laughed. "Maybe" she says looking down at him. "Did he really burn that girl Lexi's body?" she asks nervously

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus continued kissing her as he moved his hands to her waist
Sam blushed when she felt his hands on her waist. She just continued to kiss him softly

Mayyflower said:
Maki laughed. "Maybe" she says looking down at him. "Did he really burn that girl Lexi's body?" she asks nervously

Sam blushed when she felt his hands on her waist. She just continued to kiss him softly
Marcus finally pulled away "I think I love you" He said softly before looking worried "Uhh.....Strange question but when was the last time you ate?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus finally pulled away "I think I love you" He said softly before looking worried "Uhh.....Strange question but when was the last time you ate?"
Sam blushed. "This morning" she says thinking back to this morning. "Yea that was the last time I fed" she says softly.

Mayyflower said:
Sam blushed. "This morning" she says thinking back to this morning. "Yea that was the last time I fed" she says softly.
Marcus sighed "Are you gonna be okay? That was quite a while ago" He said to her

Mayyflower said:
Sam shrugged. "I honestly don't know" she admits quietly
Marcus sighed before making them appear in his dorm "God.....I feel nervous saying this but.....You can feed off of me" He said softly (If I don't reply I passed out)

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed before making them appear in his dorm "God.....I feel nervous saying this but.....You can feed off of me" He said softly (If I don't reply I passed out)
Sam nodded. "You sure" she says nervously. "You wouldn't mind" she asks shyly

Mayyflower said:

"He thought it was needed, and he was angry so he couldn't help it, it happens" he says.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Have at it" He said with a shrug as he looked into her eyes
Sam smirked as she walked over to him and layed over him on the bed kissing him softly

LunaCrosby said:
"He thought it was needed, and he was angry so he couldn't help it, it happens" he says.
"Lexi will come back" she says softly. "I can find a way" she says softly

Mayyflower said:
Sam smirked as she walked over to him and layed over him on the bed kissing him softly

"Lexi will come back" she says softly. "I can find a way" she says softly
"Yeah, try telling him that" he sighs.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus kissed her back softly not wanting to stop
Sam's tail wrapped around his leg as she kissed him with a faint blush on her face

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah, try telling him that" he sighs.
"I will...Right now" she says standing up laughing. "Just kidding, he scares me" she says sitting back down. "Ill do it later" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
Sam's tail wrapped around his leg as she kissed him with a faint blush on her face
Marcus blushed more as they kissed not minding her tail (Yep I'm passing out)

Mayyflower said:

"I will...Right now" she says standing up laughing. "Just kidding, he scares me" she says sitting back down. "Ill do it later" she says smiling
"Really he scares you? Remember that he's only making people happy or so he thinks" he chuckled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back