• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus shrugged "All well" He said standing up "What is with that worried look on her face?"

(Want me to free up Marcus?)
"Oh that? She was worried as to why you passed out. That's all. She was really happy to try to be friends again and I guess her excitement made her pass out." Asuka said as she looked at her."If you have anything else to do, you can go. I'll stay here and watch her."

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm Zero (forgot his last name x.x)" he says.
---------

"Well yeah... but I do whatever I'm asked so I make the person happy" he shrugs.
Sam frowned. "Do you like doing those things.." she asks. "Lexi deserves to be happy..." she says softly. "So do you" she says putting a hand on his shoulder

Maki smiled. "Nice name" she says smiling

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh that? She was worried as to why you passed out. That's all. She was really happy to try to be friends again and I guess her excitement made her pass out." Asuka said as she looked at her."If you have anything else to do, you can go. I'll stay here and watch her."
Marcus shrugged "Alright" He said before warping to the courtyard on a bench sitting alone

@Mayyflower

Mayyflower said:
Sam frowned. "Do you like doing those things.." she asks. "Lexi deserves to be happy..." she says softly. "So do you" she says putting a hand on his shoulder
Maki smiled. "Nice name" she says smiling
Zero laughs "yeah my names a number" he sighs.

-----

"My mom told me we were doing it to make her happy..." he said and got a confused look.

LunaCrosby said:
Zero laughs "yeah my names a number" he sighs.
-----

"My mom told me we were doing it to make her happy..." he said and got a confused look.
Sam shook her head. "I wouldn't do it, I know you love her, but do what make you truly happy" she says hugging him quickly. "Ill talk to you later, I have to go" she says standing up and walking away. "Take care of yourself Jayden" she calls out to him before walking to the dormitory @shortyshot8

Maki smiled. "It only makes it more special." she says laughing

Mayyflower said:
Sam shook her head. "I wouldn't do it, I know you love her, but do what make you truly happy" she says hugging him quickly. "Ill talk to you later, I have to go" she says standing up and walking away. "Take care of yourself Jayden" she calls out to him before walking to the dormitory @shortyshot8

Marcus warped to her "Long time no see" He said happily

Mayyflower said:

Zero nods "I guess it does" he says.

------

Jayden tilts his head "I'm told my happiness doesn't matter "he says quietly.

Mayyflower said:
Sam jumps a bit before looking at Marcus. "Oh hey Marcus" she says smiling a bit
Marcus smiled "How ya doing....And how are you feeling?" He asked her happily

LunaCrosby said:
Zero nods "I guess it does" he says.
------

Jayden tilts his head "I'm told my happiness doesn't matter "he says quietly.
Maki looked out, she could see the courtyard from here she spotted someone sitting alone. "Poor guy" she says pointing at 'Jayden'

Mayyflower said:
Maki looked out, she could see the courtyard from here she spotted someone sitting alone. "Poor guy" she says pointing at 'Jayden'
Zero looks, when he sees Jayden he glares at him but stops knowing his mother was the reason why he was bad "yeah, he's a lonely and confused kid" he sighs.

(Night)

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "How ya doing....And how are you feeling?" He asked her happily
Sam shrugged. "To be honest, I wish I could be doing and feeling a lot better than how I currently am" she admits softly. 'What about you?" she asks quietly

LunaCrosby said:
Zero looks, when he sees Jayden he glares at him but stops knowing his mother was the reason why he was bad "yeah, he's a lonely and confused kid" he sighs.
Maki frowned. "Do you know him?" she asks looking over at him.

Mayyflower said:
Sam shrugged. "To be honest, I wish I could be doing and feeling a lot better than how I currently am" she admits softly. 'What about you?" she asks quietly
Marcus nodded "I'm just feeling....A bit alone" He said looking down (Do it! Kiss em! xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "I'm just feeling....A bit alone" He said looking down (Do it! Kiss em! xD )
( xD In a minute)

Sam hugged Marcus, "Your not alone.." she whispers quietly into his ear

Mayyflower said:
( xD In a minute)
Sam hugged Marcus, "Your not alone.." she whispers quietly into his ear
( xD )

Marcus looked shocked before hugging her back "What do you mean?" He asked her

Mayyflower said:

Maki frowned. "Do you know him?" she asks looking over at him.
"Yes I do" he says quietly.

shortyshot8 said:
(> :D )
Marcus looked shocked before hugging her back "What do you mean?" He asked her
Sam loosened her grip. "Im here duh" she says smiling as she smirked

LunaCrosby said:
"Yes I do" he says quietly.
Maki looked over to him. "Who is it" she asks softly

Mayyflower said:
Sam loosened her grip. "Im here duh" she says smiling as she smirked

Maki looked over to him. "Who is it" she asks softly
Marcus looked into her eyes "Yeah I guess you are" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked into her eyes "Yeah I guess you are" He said softly
Sam smiled and nodded. "Yep, I always will" she says smiling as she looked into his eyes

(Hmmm should I?)

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled and nodded. "Yep, I always will" she says smiling as she looked into his eyes
(Hmmm should I?)
Marcus smiled a little "Thank you" He said softly to her still gazing into her eyes

(Go with what you want)

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled a little "Thank you" He said softly to her still gazing into her eyes
(Go with what you want)
Sam smiled before placing a soft kiss on his lips. "No problem." she says blushing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back