• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus gripped her shoulders "Never ever say that about yourself" He said pulling her into a hug "You deserve anyone you want....I just sometimes wish that I was that person" He said closing his eyes as another tear slid down his cheek
Nora wrapped her arms around Marcus and hugged him tightly,"You seemed to be the only good thing that ever happened to me. You never left....or died for that matter....I want to be with you, really I do....but I need me time. I need to think about everything...I can't keep pulling you both along." She said softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora wrapped her arms around Marcus and hugged him tightly,"You seemed to be the only good thing that ever happened to me. You never left....or died for that matter....I want to be with you, really I do....but I need me time. I need to think about everything...I can't keep pulling you both along." She said softly.
Marcus smiled a little "I still love you" He said softly "I never stopped" He said before kissing her cheek "I understand what you need to do"

Mayyflower said:
Maki nodded sadly. "Yep" she sighs
Sam looked up from her book and saw Jayden. "Who are you..." she says putting her book away and sitting up
"Leviathans, never heard of them to be honest" he shrugs.

-------------

"Jayden but my names not important" he says and sits down.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled a little "I still love you" He said softly "I never stopped" He said before kissing her cheek "I understand what you need to do"
Nora smiled,"Yeah....I still love you too..." She said softly before slipping out from his arms."You're probably going to hate the sound of this....because what guy doesn't,but....I'm hoping me can still be friends...until I sort out this whole thing."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora smiled,"Yeah....I still love you too..." She said softly before slipping out from his arms."You're probably going to hate the sound of this....because what guy doesn't,but....I'm hoping me can still be friends...until I sort out this whole thing."
Marcus's eyes went wide "R-Really? I would love that....To be honest I thought you hated me" He said softly

LunaCrosby said:
"Leviathans, never heard of them to be honest" he shrugs.
-------------

"Jayden but my names not important" he says and sits down.
Maki shrugged. "Were gods first creatures. We were too strong so he had an angel lock us away in Purgatory.." she shivers at the thought

Sam gasps. "Are you a reaper cause all night I've been wishing to die." she says sighing. "My name is Samantha." she says smiling a bit

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus's eyes went wide "R-Really? I would love that....To be honest I thought you hated me" He said softly
Nora shook her head,"Of course not! I can't hate you after everything we did." She said as she smiled at him."So...friends? For now at least?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora shook her head,"Of course not! I can't hate you after everything we did." She said as she smiled at him."So...friends? For now at least?"
Marcus smiled and nodded "Yeah" He said holding out a hand to her "Maybe we can start over.....Hell maybe I can fall in love with you all over again"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled and nodded "Yeah" He said holding out a hand to her "Maybe we can start over.....Hell maybe I can fall in love with you all over again"
Nora laughed as she grabbed his hand and shook it,"Starting over would be great. I'd rather do this right then fuck everything up again."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed as she grabbed his hand and shook it,"Starting over would be great. I'd rather do this right then fuck everything up again."
Marcus laughed a little "Same here" He said happily "Marcus Short" He said as if they were really starting all over

Mayyflower said:
Maki shrugged. "Were gods first creatures. We were too strong so he had an angel lock us away in Purgatory.." she shivers at the thought
Sam gasps. "Are you a reaper cause all night I've been wishing to die." she says sighing. "My name is Samantha." she says smiling a bit
Zero shrugs "that's stupid, you'd figure he'd use you as guards of earth or something" he sighs.

------------

"I'm a Archangel, what are you?" He asks.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed a little "Same here" He said happily "Marcus Short" He said as if they were really starting all over
"Nice to meet you Marcus Short. I'm Nora Ravenwood." Nora said with a grin. Asuka coughed slightly as she sat there, smiling."You guys are so cute."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Nice to meet you Marcus Short. I'm Nora Ravenwood." Nora said with a grin. Asuka coughed slightly as she sat there, smiling."You guys are so cute."
Marcus laughed a little before stopping "No no no dammit no!!!" He yelled before falling to his knees as his eyes glowed both saying 0

LunaCrosby said:
Zero shrugs "that's stupid, you'd figure he'd use you as guards of earth or something" he sighs.
------------

"I'm a Archangel, what are you?" He asks.
(Arch-demon-)

Maki shook her head. "We were fuck ups, we wanted to kill" she says.

Sam sighed. "Thats too bad, I really want to die, I'm sick and tired of everyone games." she says sadly. "And I'm a succubus" she says

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed a little before stopping "No no no dammit no!!!" He yelled before falling to his knees as his eyes glowed both saying 0
Asuka gasped,"Now!? Of all times?!" She exclaimed as Nora looked at him, fear in her eyes."This isn't happening right....you can't die yet! I'm not ready to let you go!" She cried as she dropped to her knees and grabbed on to his arms.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I-how could that help me get to know you better?!?" She asked embarasingly to him

[/QUOTE]
You would feel me Tim said looking at Lana

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka gasped,"Now!? Of all times?!" She exclaimed as Nora looked at him, fear in her eyes."This isn't happening right....you can't die yet! I'm not ready to let you go!" She cried as she dropped to her knees and grabbed on to his arms.
Marcus's eyes reminded glowing with the number 0 as his body began to be encased in crystal starting with his feet

Mayyflower said:
(Arch-demon-)
Maki shook her head. "We were fuck ups, we wanted to kill" she says.

Sam sighed. "Thats too bad, I really want to die, I'm sick and tired of everyone games." she says sadly. "And I'm a succubus" she says
(That's what I put... auto correct x.x)

"Well you don't seem to wasnt to kill" he says a bit confused.

---------

"Just because one thing happened doesn't mean you should give up" Jayden sighs.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus's eyes reminded glowing with the number 0 as his body began to be encased in crystal starting with his feet
Asuka cursed under her breath,"I don't know if I can stop this....I'm not strong enough!" She said as a book appeared next to her. She grabbed it and began flipping through the pages as Nora sat on the floor, crying."Come on, come on! Where is it...?!"

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
You would feel me Tim said looking at Lana

[/QUOTE]
"I-I said get to know you. Not feel you" she said nervousky to him as she blushed crazily

LunaCrosby said:
(That's what I put... auto correct x.x)
"Well you don't seem to wasnt to kill" he says a bit confused.

---------

"Just because one thing happened doesn't mean you should give up" Jayden sighs.
Maki sighed. "Cause I'm different, I was the only one who broke out of Purgatory" she exclaimed

Sam shrugged. "Its not the first, I just haven't had time to think. My father passed last night, I have someone who cant make up there damn mind. I am just at a lost right now." she sighed bringing her knees up to her chest.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka cursed under her breath,"I don't know if I can stop this....I'm not strong enough!" She said as a book appeared next to her. She grabbed it and began flipping through the pages as Nora sat on the floor, crying."Come on, come on! Where is it...?!"
Cam started up the clock tower again before appearing next to them all "LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN!!!" He yelled happily as Marcus's eyes went back to 1

Mayyflower said:
Maki sighed. "Cause I'm different, I was the only one who broke out of Purgatory" she exclaimed
Sam shrugged. "Its not the first, I just haven't had time to think. My father passed last night, I have someone who cant make up there damn mind. I am just at a lost right now." she sighed bringing her knees up to her chest.
"That makes sense" he says and lightly smiles.

-----------

Jayden stares at her "Im sure you'll get everything straightened out, and forget about the boy, he's just another messed up boy"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam started up the clock tower again before appearing next to them all "LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN!!!" He yelled happily as Marcus's eyes went back to 1
Nora looked at him,"What the hell is going on? What's happening to him?!" She exclaimed as she stared at Cam. "Get out...you're of no use. You're here to see out some plan you have I presume?" Asuka asked, not looking up from her book as she continued to flip through the pages.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I-I said get to know you. Not feel you" she said nervousky to him as she blushed crazily

[/QUOTE]
Tim got closer to Lana and said You are something to me Lana,But what am i to you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back